Dr.Muto VS Kain(Blood omen 2)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Villelater
Quirky mad scientist vs neutral legendairy vampire...kinda off arguement wise but i can't think of something more balanced at the moment...

Kazenji
Seriously?

Kain owns him.

Villelater
i figured you'd say that...even with Muto's transformation ability...Kains telekinitic powers give him an edge

Kazenji
Even in Blood Omen 2 he did have some good tricks

Mist form,
Fury when his rage was full
Berserk
Immolate

KingD19
Or he could just use his TK Blood Drain.

Kazenji
Didn't he have to stun them first ?

been a while since i played Blood Omen 2.

KingD19
I dunno. You might be right. I need to buy another PS2 so I can play that again.

Kazenji
or get it for the PC if you have a good machine.

KingD19
My laptop could probably run it with no problems. I'd just have to set up my gamepad configuration.

ScreamPaste
A Kain thread, long time since I've seen one of these.

0mega Spawn
Well dr muto could just go home and blown the world up
Thats a couple billion wins

Villelater
Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
Well dr muto could just go home and blown the world up
Thats a couple billion wins
glad someone else played it...midway needs to make a sequel or at least a extended directors cut re-release

Kazenji
That might be hard now since Midway no longer exists.

Villelater
Originally posted by Kazenji
That might be hard now since Midway no longer exists.
oh...than in that case...who was involved in the recent Mortal Kombat?

Phanteros
Originally posted by Villelater
oh...than in that case...who was involved in the recent Mortal Kombat? Netherrealm studios and Warner Bros interactive.

Villelater
okay back on topic...Dr.muto has a device that has 2 attacks...red shockwave and blue electricity...he has 3 ground transformations...A mouse that has a fast tail whip,a Spider that could wrap up things,and finally giant ape that slaps his hands together...trying to remember if he had more weapons? been awhile since i played

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.