Atroc, Sinestro, Cyborg Supes, DD, Black Adam & Grodd vs Annihilators

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armedforbattle
Atrocitus
Sinestro
Cyborg Superman (No rings)
Doomsday (DoS)
Black Adam
Gorilla Grodd

Vs

Silver Surfer
Beta Ray Bill
Gladiator
Quasar
Nova Prime
Ronan

Dc are pre 52
No prep or BFR
In character
fight in NYC
No outside help

Tony Stark
Annihilators

carver9
Annihilators after a good fight.

armedforbattle
Any other opinions?

quanchi112
Annihilators.

Golgo13
Originally posted by carver9
Annihilators after a good fight.

This. I think Grodd is the weak link, unless he boosts his TP and has prep. In which case he turns them into apes.

armedforbattle
Originally posted by Golgo13
This. I think Grodd is the weak link, unless he boosts his TP and has prep. In which case he turns them into apes.
I figured him and Ronan would duke it out, unless Ronan has good TP resistance(idk if he does) it would be a good fight

Golgo13
Originally posted by armedforbattle
I figured him and Ronan would duke it out, unless Ronan has good TP resistance(idk if he does) it would be a good fight

Has Ronan ever displayed TP resistance? On Grodd's level? If he hasn't, I give it to Grodd. If Ronan uses his weapon from the get go, I might give it to him. Grodd is pretty durable, though. He took tons of Flash's punches and survived being Infinite Mass punched across the country. Pre-Flashpoint Grodd was no joke.

8swords
I honestly thought DD meant daredevil laughing

armedforbattle
Has Ronan ever displayed TP resistance? On Grodd's level? If he hasn't, I give it to Grodd. If Ronan uses his weapon from the get go, I might give it to him. Grodd is pretty durable, though. He took tons of Flash's punches and survived being Infinite Mass punched across the country. Pre-Flashpoint Grodd was no joke.
I really don't know about the TP, we'll have to wait for someone that knows to respond.

But yeah him and Ronan could definitely go back and forth for a while.

armedforbattle
BUMP cool

Philosophía
Team 1 stomps.

armedforbattle
Now we have a debate!

pym-ftw
Team 2 has the tools to beat team one and Grodd is a real weak link.

Golgo13
How is grodd a real weak link? Seeing as flash is his main enemy. Does ronan have tp resistance?

pym-ftw
Why would Ronan fight him?
Nova would stack up better with him

Ronan can hold Sinestro off for a while...

And Luthor is Superman's greatest enemy, doesn't make Lex a herald lvl character

Bouboumaster
How is grodd a real weak link? Seeing as flash is his main enemy. Does ronan have tp resistance?

Who cares about Ronan? Team 2 would absolutly ground Team 1.

Golgo13
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Why would Ronan fight him?
Nova would stack up better with him

Ronan can hold Sinestro off for a while...

And Luthor is Superman's greatest enemy, doesn't make Lex a herald lvl character

Because I match up tier to tier.

pym-ftw
So teamwork, strategy and leadership mean nothing?

Golgo13
Team work only goes so far when you have guys like DD, Adam, CS, and Sinestro on the team.

pym-ftw
I guess I got my answer...

Grodd to a much lesser extent DD are nearly non factors if the annual take the fight to space and team up against the flyers...

Golgo13
TK will come in handy, although he hardly uses it. He can mind control Ronan and Annihilators will lose a member. He's hardly a non factor.

pym-ftw
He can't tank any of there energy attack or survive in space

-Pr-
lol @ anyone thinking this is a stomp for either team.

He can't tank any of there energy attack or survive in space

He won't need to when he's too busy mind-raping.

pym-ftw
Team mind rapeing?

Team one has feats of protecting each other, team one doesn't have any real teams...

Golgo13
Grodd is durable and can hang. He mind rapes Ronan.

armedforbattle
Originally posted by -Pr-
lol @ anyone thinking this is a stomp for either team.

Thank you! Some people are so ignent

Golgo13

Most people probably don't read DC here. Or know any of the characters. Especially my obscure ones. stick out tongue

pym-ftw
No respect for big blue,

Ok so who have used tp on Ronan?

He is of a completely new alien to Grodd and if it isn't instant ko, the Universal Weapon can create time-motion displacement fields. After that he can matter manipulate him....

And this is all assuming with base knowledge of everyone Grodd chooses Ronan over either Nova a ic blitzer or Surfer the teams biggest gun...

pym-ftw
Who said its a stomp?

Golgo13
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Who cares about Ronan? Team 2 would absolutly ground Team 1.

^^

-Pr-
Team mind rapeing?

Team one has feats of protecting each other, team one doesn't have any real teams...

Might want to be more specific, there.

He doesn't need to take out everyone. If he takes one down, his team gets an advantage.

Golgo13
BTW, here is Grodd getting punched to another state by Flash. At times, Flash's punches are described as a exploding white star.

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/grodd_zps46b0069d.jpg

pym-ftw
Sorry I meant team 2 has no established teams really, unless this is Yl Hank who just misplaced his rings

If bill or Surfer launch an energy attack at the bell, what Grodd feats suggest he can tank them...

-Pr-
Sorry I meant team 2 has no established teams really, unless this is Yl Hank who just misplaced his rings

If bill or Surfer launch an energy attack at the bell, what Grodd feats suggest he can tank them...

What makes you think they'd target him first? Or that Sinestro wouldn't put up a shield? Or they wouldn't be too busy dodging Doomsday charging towards them??

pym-ftw
The 5k starting Distance... And Ronan's invisibility

-Pr-
The 5k starting Distance... And Ronan's invisibility

What 5k distance?

Invisibility is useless against telepathy.

pym-ftw
It gives the rest of the team enough time to drop Grodd...

I guess ill ask again where is a Ronan tp weakness from, I mean he has never been tp ko'd to the best of my knowledge...

I'm not sure if Kree have any anti tp tech, Reed, Pym, and Shield have some so Idk..

Golgo13
I asked this in the beginning. Does Ronan have any TP resistance feats? If not, then I'll side with Grodd.

pym-ftw
He has experience with tp users but I can't think of him ever facing an offensive telepath in a fight.

So its a quickdraw if we accept it as a vulnerability of Ronans, he has super Kree speed and reactions...

Golgo13
Grodd has responded to Flash level speeds some of the time, so I think he would win that bout.

-Pr-
It gives the rest of the team enough time to drop Grodd...

I guess ill ask again where is a Ronan tp weakness from, I mean he has never been tp ko'd to the best of my knowledge...

I'm not sure if Kree have any anti tp tech, Reed, Pym, and Shield have some so Idk..

It's not 5km. It's 0.5 km. Which is well within grodd's range.

He doesn't have to be weak against telepathy for it to work.

Slaanesh
Surfer has TP right??i think i remember him talking to everyone on a planet in Annihilator using TP..maybe he can protect his team from Grodd TP..

armedforbattle
Originally posted by Slaanesh
Surfer has TP right??i think i remember him talking to everyone on a planet in Annihilator using TP..maybe he can protect his team from Grodd TP..
Surfer would have his hands full Atrocitus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.