Strong Guy, Luke Cage, & Rage vs Rhino, Blob, & Mister Hyde

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Three way brawl no bfr. Who wins?

StiltmanFTW
Team 2 should...

Golgo13
Strong Guy vs Rhino= Strong Guy
Luke Cage vs Mister Hyde= Cage
Rage vs Blob= Blob.

I think team 1.

golem370
By your numbers Blob is still in the ball game and Mister Hyde is quite abit stronger then Luke Cage.

KingD19
Hyde's strength is debatable, as it fluctuates with most appearances. At one point Daredevil beat him, once he fought Thor I think, but he never got that high again.

And Rage is pretty damn strong, as well as being able to amp his strength in a Hulk like fashion. He might not be able to take him down at first, but he can definitely last long enough until he can.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Golgo13
Strong Guy vs Rhino= Strong Guy
Luke Cage vs Mister Hyde= Cage
Rage vs Blob= Blob.

I think team 1.

Rhino's standard horn was capable of penetrating through Grey Hulk's skin. He's using a Midgard Serpent Tooth now.

Originally posted by KingD19
Hyde's strength is debatable, as it fluctuates with most appearances. At one point Daredevil beat him, once he fought Thor I think, but he never got that high again.

And Rage is pretty damn strong, as well as being able to amp his strength in a Hulk like fashion. He might not be able to take him down at first, but he can definitely last long enough until he can.

He fought the Hulk 2 times. But yeah, he's a huge jobber. He should still be able to murder pre-Bendis Power Cage, though...

guy222
t1

zopzop
Team 2 decisively. Team 1 has no answer for the Blob. Rhino is probably the second most powerful person in this thread and Hyde can beat anyone on Team 1.

KingD19
Hyde can beat anyone on team 1? Cage maybe if he's not jobbing, but Cage slugs it out with people stronger than Hyde on a daily basis.

He's certainly not taking on Rage, who starts out much stronger than him and only gets stronger.

And there's no way he can take out Strong Guy before he amps enough to beat him.

pym-ftw
Not sure how its not a stomp....

Hell classic Blob was a beast.....

Cage Solos

StiltmanFTW
I've seen a scan of modern Blob fighting Wolverine and Colossus at the same time and doing extremely good. Two panels only, but still.

KingD19
How recent was this? Because unless it's Brotherhood Blob who I believe has been solely in X-Force, it's got to be a couple years ago, before No More Mutants.

StiltmanFTW
How recent was this? Because unless it's Brotherhood Blob who I believe has been solely in X-Force, it's got to be a couple years ago, before No More Mutants.

It wasn't AoA Blob.

I dunno. It could've happened before HoM, yeah... but I also heard the rumours about Dukes getting his powers back, so I'm not sure.

He schooled our favourite characters really bad, man. I hope it's not canon stick out tongue

KingD19
I hope it's not either, as Classic Colossus has taken on Blob and done fairly well. And I believe Logan snkit'd him a few times in the past.

zopzop
I hope it's not either, as Classic Colossus has taken on Blob and done fairly well. And I believe Logan snkit'd him a few times in the past.
When was this? Classic Blob backhand b|tchslapped Colossus away like cheap whore. Same with Wolverine.

KingD19
They were fighting, and Blob used his gravity field, so Colossus dug under him and lifted the ground beneath him, then tossed him to Rogue and she threw him like 7-8 miles away.

I seriously don't get your Colossus hate, man. Did he do something to you as a child?

zopzop
They were fighting, and Blob used his gravity field, so Colossus dug under him and lifted the ground beneath him, then tossed him to Rogue and she threw him like 7-8 miles away.

I seriously don't get your Colossus hate, man. Did he do something to you as a child?
So how is that beating Blob? That's just Colossus and Rogue tag teaming to BFR blob.

Colossus is overrated.
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/65724/2270344-ux177_colossusvsblob.jpg

StiltmanFTW

http://imgc.artprintimages.com/images/art-print/paco-medina-new-warriors-2-group-wolverine-colossus-blob-wind-dancer-and-surge_i-G-51-5128-I6XEG00Z.jpg

http://imagecache5d.art.com/Crop/crop.jpg?img=51-5133-1UVEG00Z&x=33&y=19&w=272&h=413&size=2&maxw=473&maxh=488

It's drawn by Paco Medina and it's titled New Warriors #2...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.