Aegis Entropy VS Tiamut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

"Id"
Go!

TheGodKiller
Tiamut.

guy222
The Dreaming Celestial

zopzop
Does the AE have a hyperspace attack? If so it wins.

Yes, this is what the once mighty Celestials have come to. They went from humbling elite skyfathers to getting humiliated by a MILF whore.

Phuck you Marvel.

guy222
agreed

Dampyre
Originally posted by zopzop

Yes, this is what the once mighty Celestials have come to. They went from humbling elite skyfathers to getting humiliated by a MILF whore.

Phuck you Marvel.

LOL! That was pretty horrible so I wrote it off to sheer stupidity on the writer's part. I think the rumor is that he was upset with Odin and co's humiliation and wanted payback.

Tiamut destroys the Aegis Armor. He's on another level of power.

guy222
yup

Tony Stark
Tiamut like a BOSS

"Id"
Originally posted by zopzop

Phuck you Marvel.

I cant recall the Aegis Entropy ever showing the ability to expel hyperspace attack. Factor in that that for all his energy manipulating abilities, he has yet to show any form of Cosmic Awareness, or ESP, than the likelihood of knowing Tiamut only weakness, is non-existent

guy222
Marvel better bring back Tiamut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.