Heralds vs Ultimate Planet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
These Heralds is transferred to the Ultimates universe and have to take on every being on Earth (Ultimate Wolverine, Thor, whoever that's been shown consistently on Earth). The Heralds are teleported there and no one is aware until they here/see the destruction broadcast on TV or telepathically...etc.

Can these Heralds dominate/rule that planet? No destroying the planet.

Thor
Surfer
Superman
Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter
Nova Prime
Kyle

Newjak
It's been awhile send I've read Ultimates but nothing I remember reading is jumping out at me that is going to stop that team of Heralds from wiping the floor with the Ultimates' planet.

CosmicComet
All I know is 616 and Ultimate Thor one shot each other.

TheLordofMurder
I absolutely love the Ultimates, but they lose here; the Ultimates are more grounded in reality and are (for the most part) much weaker than there 616 counterparts...

The Heralds win...

DarkSaint85
Ultimate Reed may be their only hope...otherwise, Heralds win imo.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Ultimate Reed may be their only hope...otherwise, Heralds win imo.

Yeah, but thats only if Ultimate Reed has time to prep up something; which he is capable of doing...

Afterall, Ultimate Reed did create "The Ultimate" version of the Ultimate Nullifier....

ODG
Ultimate Reed is in prison. No way they let him out. But the Children of Tomorrow and SEAR are likely to be too much for these heralds. The named heroes are literally meaningless and powerless next to their societies.

Bouboumaster
Ultimate Reed use his Galactus Gun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.