Mace and Dooku vs Sidious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Based
All three are their ROTS incarnations. The setting is on the fields of Naboo. Who wins?

Mizukage Yoda
What? Like not a gauntlet just straight 2v1?

mnat801
Team wins.

jmoul
Why are Dooku and Mace on the same side?

mnat801
Originally posted by jmoul
Why are Dooku and Mace on the same side? If Dooku never went to the dark side it could make sense.

Ascendancy
Team. Mace was enough for Sidious solo. With Dooku's first-hand knowledge it's a rout.

hutchy1345
i agree with ascendancy mace vs sidious is a good fight but adding dooku just makes this fight unfair for sidious.
Team stomps it!!! smile pirate

Mizukage Yoda
The team really dominates, both of these individuals are on Sidious' level in raw sabers.

The_Tempest
Originally posted by Mizukage Yoda
The team really dominates, both of these individuals are on Sidious' level in raw sabers.

ermm

Col. Valerian
Sidious is the better duelist. I thought that was established already.

But yeah, against the two of them he loses. After all, he lost against one of them...

The_Tempest
ermm

KuRuPT Thanosi
Close for spite against Sids

NewGuy01
I'm agreeing with the Tempest's subtle gestures.

The_Tempest
Subtle is one of the best adjectives to describe me.

Col. Valerian
Originally posted by The_Tempest
ermm

The_Tempest
uhuh

Arhael
Originally posted by Col. Valerian
Sidious is the better duelist. I thought that was established already.

It will be established only if there is at least one source that confirms Sidious being above Dooku in sabers. Otherwise it remains debatable. The more accurate would be to say Sidious is more versatile as he was shown utilizing Jarkai and could counter Opress' strength well. Dooku's lowshowing against Opress doesn't prove that he is lesser duelist than Sidious or any other character that put up better fight against him.

He still fought Yoda evenly on two occasions.

He is still stated on parr with Windu in Dark Rendezvous.

He still fought Anankin and Kenobi simultaniously.

And he still fought Kenobi and Windu simultaniously.

Galan007
Mace alone can beat Palps. Dooku alone can match Palps.

Together they trounce him in a spitey fashion.

The_Tempest
Originally posted by Galan007
Dooku alone can match Palps.

Does not compute.

ares834
Dooku isn't on par with Sidious. Even in Sabers.

Still team wins.

The_Tempest
I like the cut of your jib. Your reviews have been sparse lately on TFN, don't think I haven't noticed. I demand to know your thoughts of the current season.

NewGuy01
Well, Mace would draw from Palpatine's rage and in short would be amped to such a degree that he'd be able to alone stalemate Sidious in a duel. Add Dooku in, and we have Palpatine on the run. Then we take their Force Powers into consideration. Dooku and Mace are comparable in this aspect, Dooku was capable of giving mediocre difficulties to Yoda in their Force duel, and I suspect Mace would do the same. All in all, Sidious could probably trump them in a competition of the Force, but not easily mind you.

The team probably wins, due to Mace's Vaapad-Gigantor-Amp, sadly.

Q99
Mace was capable of blocking what Sidious could throw in the force from what I saw.

If Sids focused on the force, and focused on Mace, Mace'd block and Dooku'd gank him. The other way around, Dooku'd have a harder time defending but Mace'd gank him. If Sids split between the two of them, they'd both block and Mace'd slowly push forward and would be able to take him down.

ares834
Yeah. College began to eat up a lot more of my time than usual... Anyway, I felt that the last two arcs were both great. Sadly, the rest of the episodes weren't that entertaining. Specifically the droid arc, that was painful to watch.

The_Tempest
Originally posted by ares834
Yeah. College began to eat up a lot more of my time than usual... Anyway, I felt that the last two arcs were both great. Sadly, the rest of the episodes weren't that entertaining. Specifically the droid arc, that was painful to watch.

Preach it, brohan. These guys are still far too clumsy after five years.

pencilcrayon
SLJ would die from his own lightsaber being pushed back at him and he was choking on ozone until Ian played the weak old man.

ROTJ Vader
Team owns lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.