Dormammu Vs Trigon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SevenShackles
Fight takes place on earth, who is the stronger of the two?
They both are bloodlust.

Glorificus
Dormammu easily.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Glorificus
Dormammu easily.

How so?

guy222
dormammu

pym-ftw
Flip a coin

SamZED
Trigon is being sold short here...

bbrem123
Dormammu

Golgo13
Originally posted by SamZED
Trigon is being sold short here...

thumb up I doubt most people know what Trigon is capable of. And where exactly is this fight taking place?

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Golgo13
thumb up I doubt most people know what Trigon is capable of. And where exactly is this fight taking place?

Earth/Neutral ground, ideally a heavily populated area for dramatic flare.

SamZED
Originally posted by Golgo13
thumb up I doubt most people know what Trigon is capable of. And where exactly is this fight taking place? "True. I'm 1/10th of what I used to be. That only makes a being powerful enough to destroy you, your team and your entire world (DC Earth)" So.. yeah..

Branlor Swift
All the people Trigon defeated were pretty impressive.

Like... the Teen Titans, and some of the Justice League...

SamZED
Then there was this whole DC earth destruction thing.:/ Its not like Dormammu doesnt struggle with classic Strange all the time...

Horrificus
This is actually a pretty good match-up. Trigon is horribly powerful. And, I am an old Dormy fan.

The only things I have seen Dormy do, but not Trigon, is to be able to work above and beyond the confines of his dimension and the 616. I am not sure if Trigon has worked on that level or not.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by SamZED
Its not like Dormammu doesnt struggle with classic Strange all the time... Yeah, that sucks.

You've made a powerful enemy today though. It would have been yesterday, but I seen it today, so beware buddy.

Golgo13
Let's see if this works as a quote. Some Trigon feats:

nwg202
bump

Hyperion Prime
Trigon should win this.

abhilegend
Trigon wins. Dormammu sucks donkey balls these days.

Magnon
Trigon, easily.

theTANTALIZER
Dormammu with ease

Golgo13
Probably Trigon.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.