Current Grifter vs. Current Iron Fist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vanguard
Current Grifter vs. Current Iron Fist

Who u got?

I say Cash

guy222
danny

Golgo13
Grifter is too much for Danny now. The only way Danny wins, if Grifter fights like an idiot, which could happen.

StiltmanFTW
Where is Mindset?

carver9
Grifter wins...the guy is operating at Herald level.

StiltmanFTW
Rand is an abstract, you noob.

Golgo13
Grifter grifts abstracts and Heralds alike.

cdtm
Originally posted by Golgo13
Grifter is too much for Danny now. The only way Danny wins, if Grifter fights like an idiot, which could happen.

How? What's current got going for him?

Is he still a street?

Golgo13
He has high TK (created a huge avalanche) and TP user now. Surpassing Psylcke and the likes. He easily defeated Deadshot by sending his bullets back at him and made Helspont scream in pain.

DarkSaint85
He also TK punched Apollo out, IIRC.

Eternal Idol
He has high TK (created a huge avalanche) and TP user now. Surpassing Psylcke and the likes. He easily defeated Deadshot by sending his bullets back at him and made Helspont scream in pain.
Did he get bitten by a radioactive psychic?

StiltmanFTW
Grifter grifts abstracts and Heralds alike.

And Fist fists grifters.

Golgo13
Grifter has strong enough TK that IF probably wouldn't land one blow, if he wanted to. Danny gets grifted.

StiltmanFTW
Grifter got his ass kicked by c-list villains recently.

Golgo13
Which ones? Last I saw was he nearly took down Suicide Squad in their home base, until he got bombarded with them. One on one, Grifter would be too much for any street level.

cdtm
Unless he got blitzed?

Someone like Spidey could probably do it, and Danny's right in his ball park speed wise..

KingD19
And Grifter just fought Midnighter to a draw, when before Mids walked up and down him like a sidewalk.

cdtm
He sounds like Captain Comet level, from what you're saying.

Golgo13
Originally posted by KingD19
And Grifter just fought Midnighter to a draw, when before Mids walked up and down him like a sidewalk.

Grifter was mainly fighting like an idiot, which is why I said, if he fought intelligently with his powers. He didn't even use his TK to stop him.

KingD19
True, but still fighting him to a draw while not using his powers correctly is a pretty decent feat. Showing how well he'd do if he did use his powers to their full potential.

Golgo13
I don't know if Grifter is enhanced like Deathstroke, but if Grifter uses his TP and his TK, I'd give him odds against most streets.

Deathstroke will be hunting the Team 7 members, so we'll see if he will fight Grifter.

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/TEAM_7_6_zpsec5956d8.jpg

carver9
Originally posted by KingD19
True, but still fighting him to a draw while not using his powers correctly is a pretty decent feat. Showing how well he'd do if he did use his powers to their full potential.

That wasn't a draw...he had Midnighter running from him and even said that in the past they would have been a good match but not anymore, not since he have powers that he can control.

cdtm
Ok, so Grifter has powerful TP and TK.

And might be able to deal with a speed blitz.

Sounds like the cards are stacked against Danny, but lets not forget he doesn't need to hit Grifter to put him down.. He can do chi attacks too.

He even knocked down an entire room one time, including Luke Cage, just by the shockwave from swinging the Iron Fist.

Golgo13
Grifter doesn't need to touch Danny either.

StiltmanFTW
Grifter is dc now so he sucks stick out tongue

Golgo13
Technically Grifter has always been a part of DC, since WS was part of it's Multiverse. smile

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/mash_zps2327e84f.gif

Branlor Swift
Fist doesn't even need to move to disintegrate Grifter.

Golgo13
Grifter doesn't need to move to mind rape. stick out tongue

Branlor Swift
He can try, but his soul's already on its way to hell to get sodomized.

Golgo13
His soul is immortal, because of his bad assery! It will always go on.

StiltmanFTW
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/mash_zps2327e84f.gif

laughing

Vanguard
Grifter has the baddest mask Ive ever seen. Plus he doesn't wear tights. Easy win here.

Mindset
Phuck this thread.

Vanguard
good input

Mindset
Originally posted by Vanguard
good input I'll input my dick in your mouth.

Vanguard
Why'd you edit your first post? Why are you so outta pocket? Get help.

Mindset
I didn't edit anything, what are you talking about?

Kazenji
Stop stirring up Mindset

he will put his dick in your mouth Vanguard.

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

Vanguard
Originally posted by Mindset
I didn't edit anything, what are you talking about?

Your original post was, "phuck this weak ass thread", then for whatever reason you changed it. You got some insecurities about your ability to deliver slang, or you're scared of someone in this thread. One of the two.

You changed your tone when I pointed that out. Tells me all I needed to know bitchboy.

Vanguard
Originally posted by Kazenji
Stop stirring up Mindset

he will put his dick in your mouth Vanguard.

You can ride his coattails if you want to, but it's not a good look.

Mindset
Your original post was, "phuck this weak ass thread", No it wasn't lol.

StyleTime
Phuck this thread.
laughing out loud

DarkSaint85
or you're scared of someone in this thread. One of the two.

Me.

Mindset
Well, everyone is scared of getting aids.

Badabing
Guys, take it easy on the new poster.

Though this did make me laugh:Originally posted by Vanguard
good input Originally posted by Mindset
I'll input my dick in your mouth.

Vanguard
Originally posted by Badabing
Guys, take it easy on the new poster.

Though this did make me laugh:

Thanks man, but I been postin here since 2004, I just changed my name.

celeyhyga17
Thanks man, but I been postin here since 2004, I just changed my name.
Well in that case...

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

Pwned.

Mindset
laughing out loud

Jynocidus
laughing

dmills
laughing out loud

Vanguard
Still trying to find the humor. That's all it takes to get a laugh up here?

I'll lend you a joke next time. This place is like the backup board for HC to me.

Mindset
http://25.media.tumblr.com/55149f47b02db5033c009ce8adc2c73f/tumblr_mer0vy3uK61qe3p9bo1_500.gif

StiltmanFTW
You mad? Go back to herocunt then.

cdtm
I thought SHH Was the backup HC? smokin'

iceman24567
Still trying to find the humor. That's all it takes to get a laugh up here?

I'll lend you a joke next time. This place is like the backup board for HC to me. As opposed to the superb humor on Herochat?

Vanguard
garbage like that doesn't even get a laugh over there. that's a everyday joke.

abhilegend
HC is the worst as for as humor is concerned.

Vanguard
Originally posted by abhilegend
HC is the worst as for as humor is concerned.

Opinion. But the fact is, at least they can spell.

Badabing
Thanks man, but I been postin here since 2004, I just changed my name. We don't allow duplicate accounts here. What happened to your original account?

Edit: Please PM me the details.

Philosophía
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ldsjz0PFKc1qbozzn.gif

Mindset

Vanguard
Its not a duplicate account if I don't use the other one.

Badabing
Its not a duplicate account if I don't use the other one. Multiple Registrations

Registration is strictly restricted to one per person (and one per computer). If we find any user who has created multiple accounts purposely, we reserve the right to remove all membership access without notice or explanation.
All name change request must be made to the Administrator, and is an unacceptable excuse for multiple registrations.

An account is going to get banned. If you don't give me the info I asked then it will be the Vanguard account.

Mindset
http://www.faniq.com/images/blog/satisfaction.gif

Vanguard
Multiple Registrations

Registration is strictly restricted to one per person (and one per computer). If we find any user who has created multiple accounts purposely, we reserve the right to remove all membership access without notice or explanation.
All name change request must be made to the Administrator, and is an unacceptable excuse for multiple registrations.

An account is going to get banned. If you don't give me the info I asked then it will be the Vanguard account.

I can't even open the email for the Aries_04 account. I had to reset my password so many times I forgot what it was. And why have two identities on a forum anyway? lame

Mindsets using gifs now, because he knows he'll get ocked if he tries to put a sentence together.

That should be all you need Badabing.

Badabing
I can't even open the email for the Aries_04 account. I had to reset my password so many times I forgot what it was. And why have two identities on a forum anyway? lame

Mindsets using gifs now, because he knows he'll get ocked if he tries to put a sentence together.

That should be all you need Badabing. Thank you. Next time let me know in a PM, like I requested. I didn't want these animals smelling blood. laughing out loud

Mindset

That should be all you need Badabing. Look, there's no need for hostility.

http://media.tumblr.com/ea46ac883e234485a1e589edf52be496/tumblr_inline_mfv9bbNNr81qazt8s.gif

Vanguard
Verbally ocked. I don't take the internet too serious. Wouldn't even bother to hold on to stuff like this.

Bentley
So much hostility in this thread, me likes it smile

I do consider the homosexual dick inputing from Mindset an admission than the gay character wins the mach biscuits

Daredevil1
I guess Grifter wins.....LOL

Mindset
Verbally ocked. I don't take the internet too serious. Wouldn't even bother to hold on to stuff like this. http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdr05kQwkU1rhx6ffo6_250.gif

Vanguard
Originally posted by Bentley
So much hostility in this thread, me likes it smile

I do consider the homosexual dick inputing from Mindset an admission than the gay character wins the mach biscuits

Grifter is a ladies man. And Iron Fist dated the black chic. Who's the gay character?

This is what I mean....people over at HC keep up with the characters

Badabing
Grifter is a ladies man. And Iron Fist dated the black chic. Who's the gay character?

This is what I mean....people over at HC keep up with the characters He's French! Don't use Bentley as a typical KMCer. sneer

Vanguard
He's French! Don't use Bentley as a typical KMCer. sneer

u got work to do Bentley

Branlor Swift
Bentley thinks Prime beats Tenebrous and Aegis.

Bentchi he goes by in France. Unfortunately he doesn't go by any water or body wash.

Mindset
u got work to do Bentley There's only so much that can be done.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.