Gorilla Grodd Vs Aquaman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
Pre-Flashpoint for both.
1. HTH
2. TP war

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/33718/1272410-12.06_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/40/76500-91922-aquaman_large.jpg

ThereIsHope
TEAR THAT BOYS HEAD OFF................thats what I'd like to see happen.

comicfan11
Aquaman in the first
Grodd if only telepathy is used.

Glorificus
Originally posted by comicfan11
Aquaman in the first
Grodd if only telepathy is used.

Grodd would crush Aquaman hand-to-hand. The guy has taken punches from Flash and kept on ticking. I don't see Aquaman being strong to hurt him.

TP-wise, it's more of a toss-up. They're both mid-tier telepaths, but Aquaman has the additional gimmick of targeting a specific portion of the brain with great potency.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Glorificus
Grodd would crush Aquaman hand-to-hand. The guy has taken punches from Flash and kept on ticking. I don't see Aquaman being strong to hurt him.

TP-wise, it's more of a toss-up. They're both mid-tier telepaths, but Aquaman has the additional gimmick of targeting a specific portion of the brain with great potency.

I'd place Aquaman close to top tier when he wants to be. Especially counting his biggest feats like mind raping a Martian and his battle with Kordax, which was felt by every living species under the sea. Not to mention the Millennium Giant feat.

comicfan11
Aquaman has KOed class 100 characters like Olympian in hth, KOed Power Ring, KOed King Shark, fought the Deep Six and taken punches by an enraged WW, Despero, took point blank blast from the universe sized Star Conqueror (same blast KOed Orion, in space), Amazo's heat vision, etc etc.

All of the above characters are more powerful than Grodd.

Aquaman would beat Grodd in hth.

Golgo13
Don't forget Superboy and didn't he beat Superman with the water hand?

comicfan11
Originally posted by Golgo13
Don't forget Superboy and didn't he beat Superman with the water hand?

You are right about Superboy, and I also forgot Triton, who in his first appearance he was shown as stronger than Wonder Woman.
He didn't beat Superman, he knocked down Martian Manhunter who was disguising as Superman. He did however fight Ultraman during the Syndicate Rules story, and was holding him back.

He also survived hits from an Imperiex Probe, fought Lobo to a draw and was the only JLA member (of all the classic 7) to break free from a pressure attack tha was pinning everyone down (including Superman and WW). He also escaped the hold of Tiamat, an alien dragon that was owning Power Girl.

Golgo13
Aquaman is so underrated. thumb up

DarkSaint85
You are right about Superboy, and I also forgot Triton, who in his first appearance he was shown as stronger than Wonder Woman.
He didn't beat Superman, he knocked down Martian Manhunter who was disguising as Superman. He did however fight Ultraman during the Syndicate Rules story, and was holding him back.

He also survived hits from an Imperiex Probe, fought Lobo to a draw and was the only JLA member (of all the classic 7) to break free from a pressure attack tha was pinning everyone down (including Superman and WW). He also escaped the hold of Tiamat, an alien dragon that was owning Power Girl.

Pr is petitioning Newjak and Bada right now to make you a mod.

comicfan11
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

laughing

DarkSaint85
With regards to the fight:

1. Aquaman
2. Split.

-Pr-
1. Aquaman. He's more than strong enough to hurt Grodd.
2. Grodd.

Originally posted by DarkSaint85

laughing out loud

BlackWind

In all fairness, that was a teenaged Diana who had yet to become Wonder Woman.

Regardless, Aquaman's not just a dumb brawler, he has skill on top of experience. He's taken it to be stronger than him and not gotten demolished.

guy222
grodd

grodd

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.