current luffy vs bartholomew kuma

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Luffygear4
anything goes

KingD19
Hasn't Luffy already surpassed Kuma? Or are other Kuma Pacifistas not as powerful because they lack the bear paw?

Luffygear4
yea, they dont have the paw- paw fruit like kuma. plus he one hitted franky in thriller bark arc with only one hand and only survived because him being syborg and the range plus he raped at sabaody pre time skip. hes op but so is luffy right now

Rikudo sennin
Kuma paw slaps him.

Q99
Pacifistas are naff compared to the full Kuma.

However, with Luffy's speed and haki, Kuma hitting him with the paw would be tricky, even pre-skip Zoro was able to avoid a lot of his attacks.

Rikudo sennin
Originally posted by Q99
Pacifistas are naff compared to the full Kuma.

However, with Luffy's speed and haki, Kuma hitting him with the paw would be tricky, even pre-skip Zoro was able to avoid a lot of his attacks.

Don't you think that kuma would have improved as well? I am holding out until I see luffy vs doflamingo before I say he can take on high level shichibukai.

Q99
Originally posted by Rikudo sennin
Don't you think that kuma would have improved as well? I am holding out until I see luffy vs doflamingo before I say he can take on high level shichibukai.

Not particularly, he's a machine now. I mean, they installed lasers in him, but his skill shouldn't have changed at all.

I put Mihawk and Doflamingo above Kuma.

KingD19
Have they explained just what it is Doflamingo does yet?

Q99
Originally posted by KingD19
Have they explained just what it is Doflamingo does yet?

No, but it's not hard to make a guess. It looks to me like he wields invisible puppet strings, which can be used to yank people around (or let himself sky-walk), or cut with them.

Which ironically makes Croc, the one who did the most fighting with him in the war, one of the best Shichibukai to fight him, despite Croc's relatively low level (cutting doesn't hurt Croc, and if you try and yank his limbs around like a puppet he can just turn to sand).

Rikudo sennin
Originally posted by Q99
Not particularly, he's a machine now. I mean, they installed lasers in him, but his skill shouldn't have changed at all.

I put Mihawk and Doflamingo above Kuma.

Well franky trains and kuma still kind of has a mind so maybe he would work to refine or give himself enhancements.
Yeah well they are all high shichibukai so I see them close in strength.

KingD19
I figured it was something like invisible energy strings or something, considering how easily he lopped of Oz's leg.

NemeBro
Kuma still wins as it stands.

Luffygear4
so its kuma?

Q99
I also want to point out how every time the crew faced Kuma, they were already beaten and battered, so he looked stronger in comparison to them than he normally would.

The first time was after they'd had a long fight with Oars and Moria. The second time was after they fought Kizaru and a Pacifista.

Originally posted by Rikudo sennin
Well franky trains and kuma still kind of has a mind so maybe he would work to refine or give himself enhancements.

Kuma had his will erased, remember?

And Franky's an engineer that can upgrade himself, Kuma isn't. Kuma, as far as we know, didn't even have the opportunity to, protecting the Strawhat's ship.

Luffygear4
Originally posted by Q99
I also want to point out how every time the crew faced Kuma, they were already beaten and battered, so he looked stronger in comparison to them than he normally would.

The first time was after they'd had a long fight with Oars and Moria. The second time was after they fought Kizaru and a Pacifista.

Kuma had his will erased, remember?

And Franky's an engineer that can upgrade himself, Kuma isn't. Kuma, as far as we know, didn't even have the opportunity to, protecting the Strawhat's ship.

he is right, ivankov said that he was a revolutionary and kuma didnt even remember her/ him at the war of the best. if he did i dont think he would be a shichibukai.

Luffygear4
but from what ive seen, hes slow. and as it stands a gear 3rd gatling would be hard for him to get away from. and also he is a stationary fighter and doesnt move much just spamming lasers and shockwaves. luffy is stronger than law stated by doflamingo because of his will to fight and kings haki, and without a will or ambition, one cannot posses haki so law would beat kuma, and kuma can really progress like a human because hes not human. so i say luffy wins this one, luffy>law>kuma

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.