Capoeira guy versus Santiago Silva

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Casper Whitey
Capoeira guy from "The Protector"

661QOFuyUP4

versus Santiago Silva from "Undisputed 3"

LUYd8WhwLAU

To the death on a beach in Jamaica.

FrothByte
You do realize that it's hard to compare these characters considering they were played by the same guy right? But let me give it a try.

Lateef crowder looked in better shape in the Protector. He looked kinda flabby as Santiago Silva.

However after viewing the videos, I realized that he didn't really do that much in the Protector. A lot of dancing around but he didn't really launch that many attacks on Jaa and was knocked out by just a few kicks.

Santiago Silva on the other hand, launched more attacks, delivered better and more complicated attacks with better efficiency, and even knew how to grapple. Then when you view the videos back to back, you'll see that Silva (and Boyka as well) moved a good deal faster than that capoeira guy (and Jaa) in the Protector. Now I know that's probably just the frame rate, but when we're considering fictional fights about fictional characters, I judge it how I see it.

Casper Whitey
Silva, I think.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.