Voldemort vs. Albus Dumbledore

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Albus has the elder wand like before in their previous duel. No one can leave this time. Who wins ?

Casper Whitey

Utrigita
Albus.

juggerman
Originally posted by Utrigita
Albus.

quanchi112
Why Albus ?

juggerman
Cuz he's better. Voldy was trying to kill him while Alby was just trying to protect himself and Harry. He constantly had to have his attention divided to keep Harry out of harm's way and still was putting in work.

Unless Voldemort has his "Horcruxes so he can't die" or his "only Harry can defeat him" stips in play Dumbledore poops all over him.

Even with those stips Albus could still KO or otherwise incapacitate Riddle long enough for a win

quanchi112
Originally posted by juggerman
Cuz he's better. Voldy was trying to kill him while Alby was just trying to protect himself and Harry. He constantly had to have his attention divided to keep Harry out of harm's way and still was putting in work.

Unless Voldemort has his "Horcruxes so he can't die" or his "only Harry can defeat him" stips in play Dumbledore poops all over him.

Even with those stips Albus could still KO or otherwise incapacitate Riddle long enough for a win Uhm, Albus had the world's greatest wand and he was the one on his ass. Voldemort was all over him. Harry stayed out of harm's way. Voldemort only left due to the orders showing up. I don't see anyone beating Voldemort straight up in the entire Harry Potter universe outside special unique circumstances.

juggerman
Originally posted by quanchi112
Uhm, Albus had the world's greatest wand and he was the one on his ass. Voldemort was all over him. Harry stayed out of harm's way. Voldemort only left due to the orders showing up. I don't see anyone beating Voldemort straight up in the entire Harry Potter universe outside special unique circumstances.

Harry did not stay out of harm's way. Rewatch the fight and you'll see Harry getting up and walking around like a jackass forcing Dumbledore to "Force Push" him back down. (to be fair I think Harry only walked around once but Dumbledore had to push him back down maybe 3? times)

And Voldy stopped battling Albus well before the Aurors came. He saw the futility in trying to best Dumble and decided to "possess" Harry instead. Once Harry resisted and verbally pwnd Voldy THEN the Aurors came making Voldy tuck tail

Nephthys
Dumbledore with the Elder Wand is unbeatable imo. Voldemort was scared of him for a reason and that reason is that in a straight fight Dumbledore would defeat him.

juggerman
Originally posted by Nephthys
Dumbledore with the Elder Wand is unbeatable imo. Voldemort was scared of him for a reason and that reason is that in a straight fight Dumbledore would defeat him.

"Unbeatable" is a strong word. I dunno if i'd say unbeatable but no one during his time could beat him. Apparently the wizards that built Hogwartz were immensely powerful...

Casper Whitey
Dumbledore with the Elder Wand is unbeatable imo. Voldemort was scared of him for a reason and that reason is that in a straight fight Dumbledore would defeat him. I gathered that he was afraid of Albus because Albus was flat out more powerful.

Impediment
Dumbledore wins.

Lord Lucien
Voldemort kicks his ass

quanchi112
Dumbledore with the Elder Wand is unbeatable imo. Voldemort was scared of him for a reason and that reason is that in a straight fight Dumbledore would defeat him. No, he wasn't. That's such a myth that the elder wand makes someone invincible. The funny thing is Voldemort had the upper hand without it.

quanchi112
Harry did not stay out of harm's way. Rewatch the fight and you'll see Harry getting up and walking around like a jackass forcing Dumbledore to "Force Push" him back down. (to be fair I think Harry only walked around once but Dumbledore had to push him back down maybe 3? times)

And Voldy stopped battling Albus well before the Aurors came. He saw the futility in trying to best Dumble and decided to "possess" Harry instead. Once Harry resisted and verbally pwnd Voldy THEN the Aurors came making Voldy tuck tail Dumbledore knocked him down once iirc. Voldemort changed tactics due to his limited time imo. Dumbledore was losing but it was obviously going to take time. Voldemort was in charge of the fight despite Dumbledore having the most powerful wand in existence.

juggerman
Dumbledore knocked him down once iirc. Voldemort changed tactics due to his limited time imo. Dumbledore was losing but it was obviously going to take time. Voldemort was in charge of the fight despite Dumbledore having the most powerful wand in existence.

Dumbledore also had to keep pushing Harry down out of harm's way. Even with that distraction Voldemort couldn't come up with a win and had to target Harry instead. So even distracted Albus held Voldy at bay to the point when Mort became too frustrated to continue. He knew he couldn't win so he attacked someone else.

quanchi112
Dumbledore also had to keep pushing Harry down out of harm's way. Even with that distraction Voldemort couldn't come up with a win and had to target Harry instead. So even distracted Albus held Voldy at bay to the point when Mort became too frustrated to continue. He knew he couldn't win so he attacked someone else. He pushed him down once while he had Voldemort in a bubble of water. False. Dumbledore told him the orders were on their way. He knew that because he was told that. Voldemort knew his time was short so he went after Harry. Dumbledore with the most powerful wand in existence was on the losing end here. Voldemort is better than him.

juggerman
Albus pushed him more than once. False you! And even tho Voldy had that advantage he still couldn't win. He even began to pout like a baby. Albus wins

juggerman
Just rewatched the scene and i was wrong about how many times Albus "force pushed" Harry and it was only twice. Once right at the start and once again when he had Voldemort in the bubble.

But if you watch the scene you see that even tho Albus had to be mindful of Harry he still had Voldy completely at his mercy. He held Voldy in the water and Voldy was unable to do squat about it. It was only after Dumbledore pushed Harry down(distraction) that Voldy escaped. Had that distraction not happened Voldy would have probably drowned(or at least passed out since i doubt Albus would have tried to kill Riddle)

Dumbledore holding Vold in the air like a rag doll is much more impressive than Vold knocking Dumbledore over especially since Albus still defended against Vold's attack and got right back up forcing Vold to pout and give up.

quanchi112
Albus pushed him more than once. False you! And even tho Voldy had that advantage he still couldn't win. He even began to pout like a baby. Albus wins He just changed tactics while Dumbledore watched on powerless. Stupid old man.

quanchi112
Just rewatched the scene and i was wrong about how many times Albus "force pushed" Harry and it was only twice. Once right at the start and once again when he had Voldemort in the bubble.

But if you watch the scene you see that even tho Albus had to be mindful of Harry he still had Voldy completely at his mercy. He held Voldy in the water and Voldy was unable to do squat about it. It was only after Dumbledore pushed Harry down(distraction) that Voldy escaped. Had that distraction not happened Voldy would have probably drowned(or at least passed out since i doubt Albus would have tried to kill Riddle)

Dumbledore holding Vold in the air like a rag doll is much more impressive than Vold knocking Dumbledore over especially since Albus still defended against Vold's attack and got right back up forcing Vold to pout and give up. Watch the scene again. Voldemort's hand comes forward in the bubble. A moment later he's out. Voldemort broke free of his own accord.

Voldemort not only immediately got up with all that dark energy at Albus he knocked him on his butthole. Albus wielded the most powerful wand and it was Voldemort who clearly looked more powerful than Albus.

Voldemort is better than Dumbledore and it's clear from that battle. He had the upper hand.

juggerman
Watch the scene again. Voldemort's hand comes forward in the bubble. A moment later he's out. Voldemort broke free of his own accord.

Voldemort not only immediately got up with all that dark energy at Albus he knocked him on his butthole. Albus wielded the most powerful wand and it was Voldemort who clearly looked more powerful than Albus.

Voldemort is better than Dumbledore and it's clear from that battle. He had the upper hand.

His hand comes out yet he's still trapped. It's only when Dumbledore's attention spilt was Voldemort freed. It's clear the distraction played a huge part

How he recovered after the distraction is irrelevant (but i do agree he didn't miss a beat) the fact remains he was trapped and completely at Albus' mercy until he pushed Harry down.

Toward the end of the fight Albus was down but still defended and got right back up and looked no worse for wear. Voldemort looked completely put out that Dumbledore was fine. Kinda like the way a person looks when they give their best and their opponent if perfectly fine. Without the distraction of Potter the fight would have ended with Voldemort in the bubble

quanchi112
His hand comes out yet he's still trapped. It's only when Dumbledore's attention spilt was Voldemort freed. It's clear the distraction played a huge part

How he recovered after the distraction is irrelevant (but i do agree he didn't miss a beat) the fact remains he was trapped and completely at Albus' mercy until he pushed Harry down.

Toward the end of the fight Albus was down but still defended and got right back up and looked no worse for wear. Voldemort looked completely put out that Dumbledore was fine. Kinda like the way a person looks when they give their best and their opponent if perfectly fine. Without the distraction of Potter the fight would have ended with Voldemort in the bubble No, it wasn't. Dumbledore didn't drop Voldemort as soon as he tk'd Harry out of harm's way. Voldemort forced his own way out.

Voldemort was fine and barely if at all out of breath.

Voldemort was pissed that Albus was still alive. That's obvious but the fact remains he was in control of the fight while Albus wielded the most powerful wand ever. Despite that Voldemort still looked more powerful.

juggerman
No, it wasn't. Dumbledore didn't drop Voldemort as soon as he tk'd Harry out of harm's way. Voldemort forced his own way out.

Voldemort was fine and barely if at all out of breath.

Voldemort was pissed that Albus was still alive. That's obvious but the fact remains he was in control of the fight while Albus wielded the most powerful wand ever. Despite that Voldemort still looked more powerful.

He push Harry and then the very next shot was the ball of water dropping and letting Voldy out. If the water ball was push away from him in mid air or he did his "black smoke flying" thing out you'd have a point. As it stands it's pretty clear the distraction was the cause of Voldy's escape.

True but he was still at Dumbledore's mercy til Harry "helped" Voldy

He was only in control at the end when he knocked Dumbledore over which is still far less impressive than Dumbledore putting Tom in a bubble and holding him in midair.

And i wouldn't even go so far as to say he was "in control" since he knocked the old guy over yet still could do nothing to actually harm him. Dumbledore was still fully capable of not only protecting himself, but turning Riddle's attack into harmless sand. He wasn't some guy on the ground desperately trying to defend himself anyway he could. He was calm and had the presence of mind to transfigure Tom's attack instead of just blocking.

quanchi112
He push Harry and then the very next shot was the ball of water dropping and letting Voldy out. If the water ball was push away from him in mid air or he did his "black smoke flying" thing out you'd have a point. As it stands it's pretty clear the distraction was the cause of Voldy's escape.

True but he was still at Dumbledore's mercy til Harry "helped" Voldy

He was only in control at the end when he knocked Dumbledore over which is still far less impressive than Dumbledore putting Tom in a bubble and holding him in midair.

And i wouldn't even go so far as to say he was "in control" since he knocked the old guy over yet still could do nothing to actually harm him. Dumbledore was still fully capable of not only protecting himself, but turning Riddle's attack into harmless sand. He wasn't some guy on the ground desperately trying to defend himself anyway he could. He was calm and had the presence of mind to transfigure Tom's attack instead of just blocking. He lost his hold due to Voldemort breaking free. It wasn't immediate but he didn't drop Voldemort as soon as he pushed Harry back either. You just really want that to be the case. It isn't.

No, Voldemort freed himself. You can deny it all you want but deep down I know you know I am right.

Voldemort broke free and neither was injured post fight so acting like Dumbledore was more impressive is faulty. Voldemort dictated this fight while Dumbledore just tried to survive.

Voldemort also protected himself and was the man standing at the end.

juggerman
He lost his hold due to Voldemort breaking free. It wasn't immediate but he didn't drop Voldemort as soon as he pushed Harry back either. You just really want that to be the case. It isn't.

No, Voldemort freed himself. You can deny it all you want but deep down I know you know I am right.

Voldemort broke free and neither was injured post fight so acting like Dumbledore was more impressive is faulty. Voldemort dictated this fight while Dumbledore just tried to survive.

Voldemort also protected himself and was the man standing at the end.

He lost his hold due to Harry. I know you love Voldy and i think he's awesome as well but the fact remains that Harry's distraction was key to Voldy's escape.

Even if Voldemort did escape on his own(he didn't BTW) it still came AFTER Dumbledore was distracted. So we have Voldemort completely powerless until Dumbledore pushes Harry and then with that distraction Voldy can escape. Either way it shows Albus' superiority.

So knocking someone over without harming them is more impressive than holding someone in the air against their will for an extended period of time without harming them? Me thinks not. Your logic is faulty.

They were both standing. Albus stood up and Voldy took off. Shows to go ya

quanchi112
He lost his hold due to Harry. I know you love Voldy and i think he's awesome as well but the fact remains that Harry's distraction was key to Voldy's escape.

Even if Voldemort did escape on his own(he didn't BTW) it still came AFTER Dumbledore was distracted. So we have Voldemort completely powerless until Dumbledore pushes Harry and then with that distraction Voldy can escape. Either way it shows Albus' superiority.

So knocking someone over without harming them is more impressive than holding someone in the air against their will for an extended period of time without harming them? Me thinks not. Your logic is faulty.

They were both standing. Albus stood up and Voldy took off. Shows to go ya No, Voldemort himself weakened his hold with the hand swipe. It's obvious.

He wasn't completely powerless he had his wand and didn't lose it once. He was momentarily trapped and then broke free of his own accord. Voldemort then put Dumbledore on his ass.

I am saying that yes Voldemort flooring him and dictating the fight is more impressive than a guy with the most powerful wand in existence taking you on. Voldemort shined.

juggerman
No, Voldemort himself weakened his hold with the hand swipe. It's obvious.

He wasn't completely powerless he had his wand and didn't lose it once. He was momentarily trapped and then broke free of his own accord. Voldemort then put Dumbledore on his ass.

I am saying that yes Voldemort flooring him and dictating the fight is more impressive than a guy with the most powerful wand in existence taking you on. Voldemort shined.

It's obvious he swiped his hand. You're now adding stuff in that you would have liked to have happened but it's baseless. I could easily (and just as baseless) claim that him swiping his hand made it more powerful. Magic can be tricky like that.

Having a wand=/= not being powerless. He was trapped and unable to escape. Harry provided the distraction he so desperately needed. Without Harry the fight would have been over right there. Him doing as well as he did against the Elder Wand is very impressive but it doesn't mean he would have won. And the Elder Wand doesn't make you unbeatable and Albus proved by beating it's previous owner

How did he dictate the fight? Every last attack was countered by Albus. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. It was so bad that he quit. On the other hand Albus actually connected with an attack. An attack that held the most powerful dark wizard in history at his mercy. Proves his superiority right there.

quanchi112
It's obvious he swiped his hand. You're now adding stuff in that you would have liked to have happened but it's baseless. I could easily (and just as baseless) claim that him swiping his hand made it more powerful. Magic can be tricky like that.

Having a wand=/= not being powerless. He was trapped and unable to escape. Harry provided the distraction he so desperately needed. Without Harry the fight would have been over right there. Him doing as well as he did against the Elder Wand is very impressive but it doesn't mean he would have won. And the Elder Wand doesn't make you unbeatable and Albus proved by beating it's previous owner

How did he dictate the fight? Every last attack was countered by Albus. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. It was so bad that he quit. On the other hand Albus actually connected with an attack. An attack that held the most powerful dark wizard in history at his mercy. Proves his superiority right there. Why would Voldemort's hand swipe make the bubble more powerful ? Are you saying Voldemort is an idiot ? He has tk powers with his hands so why don't you think it helped him ?

He was trapped temporarily. He escaped. I never said it makes you unbeatable. I said it's the most powerful wand ever. Albus wielded it and despite that Voldemort looked more powerful.

Being on the defensive means the fight was dictated to you. Thanks for agreeing. Dumbledore was lucky to escape with his life but later went willingly to his death. Voldemort was superior to him.

juggerman
Why would Voldemort's hand swipe make the bubble more powerful ? Are you saying Voldemort is an idiot ? He has tk powers with his hands so why don't you think it helped him ?

He was trapped temporarily. He escaped. I never said it makes you unbeatable. I said it's the most powerful wand ever. Albus wielded it and despite that Voldemort looked more powerful.

Being on the defensive means the fight was dictated to you. Thanks for agreeing. Dumbledore was lucky to escape with his life but later went willingly to his death. Voldemort was superior to him.

I was just making a baseless claim like you did. The hand swipe had no effect of the power of the water. It wasn't shown or stated in any way to have weakened so assuming it did is just wishful thinking on your part. I don't think it helped since it was neither shown or stated to weaken until Harry distracted Albus

He was trapped until Dumbledore was distracted enough to A) drop the water freeing Voldy or B) allow Voldy escape. Either way Voldemort's escape was heavily reliant on Harry. And yes i agree Voldy doing as well as he did against that wand was uber impressive but take out Harry's distraction and Voldy lost early

That's very true. Good point. Wait. Wait..... I'll have to go with no here. See Ali vs Foreman. Ali was on the defensive yet clearly dictated the fight so Foreman wore himself out. Sometimes counter attacking is the best option and Dumbledore clearly had no trouble countering Riddle. He was so good at it that Voldy put on a sad face and dipped off. Albus on the other hand connected with an attack that completely put Voldy at his mercy. If anyone "escaped" it was Vold and he was darn lucky to leave before Albus got angry. And Alnus did go to his death willingly. The way a true boss does. Tom on the otherhand went kicking and screaming like a baby. Sent to his death against his will by a child. Weak.

quanchi112
I was just making a baseless claim like you did. The hand swipe had no effect of the power of the water. It wasn't shown or stated in any way to have weakened so assuming it did is just wishful thinking on your part. I don't think it helped since it was neither shown or stated to weaken until Harry distracted Albus

He was trapped until Dumbledore was distracted enough to A) drop the water freeing Voldy or B) allow Voldy escape. Either way Voldemort's escape was heavily reliant on Harry. And yes i agree Voldy doing as well as he did against that wand was uber impressive but take out Harry's distraction and Voldy lost early

That's very true. Good point. Wait. Wait..... I'll have to go with no here. See Ali vs Foreman. Ali was on the defensive yet clearly dictated the fight so Foreman wore himself out. Sometimes counter attacking is the best option and Dumbledore clearly had no trouble countering Riddle. He was so good at it that Voldy put on a sad face and dipped off. Albus on the other hand connected with an attack that completely put Voldy at his mercy. If anyone "escaped" it was Vold and he was darn lucky to leave before Albus got angry. And Alnus did go to his death willingly. The way a true boss does. Tom on the otherhand went kicking and screaming like a baby. Sent to his death against his will by a child. Weak. They happened around the same time. You have no more proof than I do that Dumbledore lost his concentration due to pushing Harry back either.

Voldy didn't lose early since he break free of the water bubble. You can't say well maybe this or maybe that. We judge based on what we see. We see Voldemort dictate the fight and knock Dumbledore on his ass.

He was so good he bought himself another day to live even though he already knew he was going to die. He went to his death willingly because he couldn't beat Voldemort. Voldemort was greater than he was. It's obvious. Dumbledore sat around planning against him all day and knew at the end he was going to die. That's called submission.

Dumbledore died before Voldemort. Voldemort also finishes him this time. Just concede already.

juggerman
They happened around the same time. You have no more proof than I do that Dumbledore lost his concentration due to pushing Harry back either.

Voldy didn't lose early since he break free of the water bubble. You can't say well maybe this or maybe that. We judge based on what we see. We see Voldemort dictate the fight and knock Dumbledore on his ass.

He was so good he bought himself another day to live even though he already knew he was going to die. He went to his death willingly because he couldn't beat Voldemort. Voldemort was greater than he was. It's obvious. Dumbledore sat around planning against him all day and knew at the end he was going to die. That's called submission.

Dumbledore died before Voldemort. Voldemort also finishes him this time. Just concede already.

We see Dumbledore using his power to hold the water bubble around Voldy and he's using two hands. Once he uses one other those hands for something else Voldy gets out. Seems pretty clear that Harry helped Vold. That's way more proof than your "he weakened the bubble" stance

We see Dumbledore completely overwhelm Riddle with water. We see Albus seems to need two hands to achieve this. We see him have to stop using one of those hands to push Harry back. We see the bubble then fall and Voldemort free to attack again. I am arguing on what is seen. You are arguing on what you want to have happened.

Actually Dumble was planning against Voldy cuz only Harry could actually kill him. He knew going out and pwning Voldy time and again wouldn't solve anything since it had to be Harry. And we see when it came time to throw down Dumbledore when straight at Voldy like a boss. Unlike Voldy who constantly hid behind his lackies instead of maning up and taking the fight to Albus. In HBP Voldy KNEW his guys were finally able to break into Hogwartz and attack them directly yet he was nowhere to been seen. Then we see him attack Hogwartz in DH2. What changed between those two movies i wonder?? Oh that's right! Dumbledore wasn't there so he felt safe enough to finally step up. AND HE STILL GOT BEAT DOWN! BY KIDS!

When they died is irrelevent since they dies of different causes. One allowed himself to be killed and the other pretty much killed hiself due to his stupidity and being so short sighted.

Albus wins! Flawless Victory! FRIENDSHIP!

quanchi112
We see Dumbledore using his power to hold the water bubble around Voldy and he's using two hands. Once he uses one other those hands for something else Voldy gets out. Seems pretty clear that Harry helped Vold. That's way more proof than your "he weakened the bubble" stance

We see Dumbledore completely overwhelm Riddle with water. We see Albus seems to need two hands to achieve this. We see him have to stop using one of those hands to push Harry back. We see the bubble then fall and Voldemort free to attack again. I am arguing on what is seen. You are arguing on what you want to have happened.

Actually Dumble was planning against Voldy cuz only Harry could actually kill him. He knew going out and pwning Voldy time and again wouldn't solve anything since it had to be Harry. And we see when it came time to throw down Dumbledore when straight at Voldy like a boss. Unlike Voldy who constantly hid behind his lackies instead of maning up and taking the fight to Albus. In HBP Voldy KNEW his guys were finally able to break into Hogwartz and attack them directly yet he was nowhere to been seen. Then we see him attack Hogwartz in DH2. What changed between those two movies i wonder?? Oh that's right! Dumbledore wasn't there so he felt safe enough to finally step up. AND HE STILL GOT BEAT DOWN! BY KIDS!

When they died is irrelevent since they dies of different causes. One allowed himself to be killed and the other pretty much killed hiself due to his stupidity and being so short sighted.

Albus wins! Flawless Victory! FRIENDSHIP! It's pretty obvious to me Voldemort's hand going through the water bubble is what did it. You can believe whatever you want to as can I. Voldemort got through this himself. Saying Harry aided Voldemort is pure ignorance. Heroes save lives whereas villains take them. It's how things usually go. Quit crying about Harry.

I am arguing on what I see as well. Yes, we see Voldemort trapped in a water bubble. We also seem him break free and guess what. He didn't miss a beat. Dumbledore looked scared. Voldemort then proceeded to know the senior on his ass.

Dumbledore never pwned Voldemort. Destroying his body though would save many lives yet the old man went to his own death. That's called knowing your role. It's obvious Voldemort owned this wizarding world. His mere presence caused a rift and he gained control despite him being the criminal/outlaw.

Voldemort didn't run from Albus. He stood there and took him on. He started the fight. Dumbledore knew backup was coming and informed Voldemort about it. Voldemort didn't leave right at that point. Dumbledore was lucky to survive until backup arrived but then again he did have the most powerful wand in existence.

Dumbledore accepted his death whereas Voldemort was tricked. Gimme the guy who tries to defy death than the old man who says basically you got me, Voldemort. I'm old and frail. He left Harry on his own against Voldemort.

Voldemort wins. Clearly more powerful even without the elder wand than feeble Dumbledore.

juggerman
It's pretty obvious to me Voldemort's hand going through the water bubble is what did it. You can believe whatever you want to as can I. Voldemort got through this himself. Saying Harry aided Voldemort is pure ignorance. Heroes save lives whereas villains take them. It's how things usually go. Quit crying about Harry.

I am arguing on what I see as well. Yes, we see Voldemort trapped in a water bubble. We also seem him break free and guess what. He didn't miss a beat. Dumbledore looked scared. Voldemort then proceeded to know the senior on his ass.

Dumbledore never pwned Voldemort. Destroying his body though would save many lives yet the old man went to his own death. That's called knowing your role. It's obvious Voldemort owned this wizarding world. His mere presence caused a rift and he gained control despite him being the criminal/outlaw.

Voldemort didn't run from Albus. He stood there and took him on. He started the fight. Dumbledore knew backup was coming and informed Voldemort about it. Voldemort didn't leave right at that point. Dumbledore was lucky to survive until backup arrived but then again he did have the most powerful wand in existence.

Dumbledore accepted his death whereas Voldemort was tricked. Gimme the guy who tries to defy death than the old man who says basically you got me, Voldemort. I'm old and frail. He left Harry on his own against Voldemort.

Voldemort wins. Clearly more powerful even without the elder wand than feeble Dumbledore.

So simply ignoring Harry is ignorance. You just want Voldy to win so bad you ignore actual facts. Dumbledore used two hands to contain Voldemort and it wasn't until he used a hand to push Harry did Voldemort escape. It's as clear as day.

I agree he didn't miss a beat. He took full advantage of Harry's distraction as any good tactician would/should. That's not the point. The point is without Harry's misstep Voldemort would have had nothing to capitalize on. Voldemort is indeed powerful and a decent fight for Albus, but in the end he's still just second best

I don't believe i said he did. I said he knew pwning him wouldn't do anything. And how exactly would Albus take the fight to Tom anyway? Tom was always hiding like a b!tch. But he knew where to find Albus and never EVER tried to take on Dumbledore until Dumbledore got up in his shit. The only time Albus knew exactly where to find Voldy he went directly there. Can't say the same for Voldy now can we?

He ran after he saw he couldn't beat the old man. He tried his bestr and came up short. He knocked Albus over and tried to kill him while he was down. Albus easily defended against the pitiful attack and stood right back up and looked Tom right in his nose-less face. Tom tucked tail. Voldy was shook

Albus accepted his death because he did it to himself. Like i said earlier Voldemort was hiding so Dumbledore couldn't just stoll right up to him and take him out. It wasn't until AFTER Dumbledore died that Voldy took control. Seems pretty clear that he couldn't do jack shit with Albus around. And instead of going to kill Albus himself he decided to be a coward and hide behind minions. There's a reason that Voldy never attacked Hogwartz himself until DH2. And that reason's name is Albus 'Beat the shit outta any punk ass dark wizard' Dumbledore.

It's clear Voldy is the one who "knew his role". Staying in the shadows, hiding like Anne Frank until the big bad wolf goes away. Had Dumbledore not been dying already and thus allowed himself to be killed Voldemort would have never stepped up like he did. He would have continued waiting until maybe Albus died of old age

Voldemort loses. Again and again

quanchi112
So simply ignoring Harry is ignorance. You just want Voldy to win so bad you ignore actual facts. Dumbledore used two hands to contain Voldemort and it wasn't until he used a hand to push Harry did Voldemort escape. It's as clear as day.

I agree he didn't miss a beat. He took full advantage of Harry's distraction as any good tactician would/should. That's not the point. The point is without Harry's misstep Voldemort would have had nothing to capitalize on. Voldemort is indeed powerful and a decent fight for Albus, but in the end he's still just second best

I don't believe i said he did. I said he knew pwning him wouldn't do anything. And how exactly would Albus take the fight to Tom anyway? Tom was always hiding like a b!tch. But he knew where to find Albus and never EVER tried to take on Dumbledore until Dumbledore got up in his shit. The only time Albus knew exactly where to find Voldy he went directly there. Can't say the same for Voldy now can we?

He ran after he saw he couldn't beat the old man. He tried his bestr and came up short. He knocked Albus over and tried to kill him while he was down. Albus easily defended against the pitiful attack and stood right back up and looked Tom right in his nose-less face. Tom tucked tail. Voldy was shook

Albus accepted his death because he did it to himself. Like i said earlier Voldemort was hiding so Dumbledore couldn't just stoll right up to him and take him out. It wasn't until AFTER Dumbledore died that Voldy took control. Seems pretty clear that he couldn't do jack shit with Albus around. And instead of going to kill Albus himself he decided to be a coward and hide behind minions. There's a reason that Voldy never attacked Hogwartz himself until DH2. And that reason's name is Albus 'Beat the shit outta any punk ass dark wizard' Dumbledore.

It's clear Voldy is the one who "knew his role". Staying in the shadows, hiding like Anne Frank until the big bad wolf goes away. Had Dumbledore not been dying already and thus allowed himself to be killed Voldemort would have never stepped up like he did. He would have continued waiting until maybe Albus died of old age

Voldemort loses. Again and again You're acting like your interpretation is the only interpretation. That's a dictatorship and one I will happily not subscribe to. It's clear based on what we have seen Voldemort do he tk weakened the bubble. We see him tk disarm Harry just prior to their fight, Albus' number one fan.

You're speculating and doing a horrible job at it as well. We only have the fight we don't get to say well if this didn't happen or if that didn't happen. It's like a football fan saying if my guy didn't fumble on the one yard line we win. Guess what he did, albus' number one fan. If he's second best why didn't Albus win ? Why did Albus go to his grave when pitting his wits against Voldemort's ? Albus died first and he accepted it. Awful.

Again, Voldemort didn't run from a fight with him. Voldemort clearly held the upper hand at the end as well. Dumbledore only showed up when he knew he had backup coming. That's what cowards do. They jump people. Voldemort is a man amongst boys.

Albus fell on his backside. That's called being knocked down by pure force despite wielding the most powerful wand ever. You may want to discount the edge the wand would give any wizard but I won't. You're biased. I am objective.

So now you saying Albus basically committed suicide ? What ? He left Harry all alone to combat the darkest most badass wizard in all of existence. Voldemort took on Dumbledore himself. Yet you call him a coward ? Voldemort didn't want to destroy every wizard. He wanted Harry's death. That's it. He wanted to rule them all not destroy them all.

Dumbledore died. Dumbledore forced his friend to kill him for fear of ever seeing Voldemort again. That's called being a scared little Alby.

juggerman
You're acting like your interpretation is the only interpretation. That's a dictatorship and one I will happily not subscribe to. It's clear based on what we have seen Voldemort do he tk weakened the bubble. We see him tk disarm Harry just prior to their fight, Albus' number one fan.

You're speculating and doing a horrible job at it as well. We only have the fight we don't get to say well if this didn't happen or if that didn't happen. It's like a football fan saying if my guy didn't fumble on the one yard line we win. Guess what he did, albus' number one fan. If he's second best why didn't Albus win ? Why did Albus go to his grave when pitting his wits against Voldemort's ? Albus died first and he accepted it. Awful.

Again, Voldemort didn't run from a fight with him. Voldemort clearly held the upper hand at the end as well. Dumbledore only showed up when he knew he had backup coming. That's what cowards do. They jump people. Voldemort is a man amongst boys.

Albus fell on his backside. That's called being knocked down by pure force despite wielding the most powerful wand ever. You may want to discount the edge the wand would give any wizard but I won't. You're biased. I am objective.

So now you saying Albus basically committed suicide ? What ? He left Harry all alone to combat the darkest most badass wizard in all of existence. Voldemort took on Dumbledore himself. Yet you call him a coward ? Voldemort didn't want to destroy every wizard. He wanted Harry's death. That's it. He wanted to rule them all not destroy them all.

Dumbledore died. Dumbledore forced his friend to kill him for fear of ever seeing Voldemort again. That's called being a scared little Alby.

We don't see his TK weaken anything. We see Albus using two hands. Once he stops using two hands Voldy is able to escape. Without Harry's help Voldy lost right there.

Great story. Here's mine. Two guys are sword fighting and guy A has guy B at his mercy. Maybe with the sword up to guy B's neck. Then all of a sudden a child walks into the sceen and guy A pushes him away. With this distraction guy B knocks guy A's sword away from his neck and the fight continues. Here come quanny "Well since the sword fight continued we'll just ignore the kid's part and focus on guy B doing such a good job. What? No Guy B didn't NEED the kids help so it's not important. LALALALALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!!" thumb up

He didn't have the upper hand tho. He attacked, Albus made it look like shit, Albus stood up, Voldy ran. Some upperhand..... And talk about jumping people will you? Didn't Voldy send like 10 ppl after Dumbledore in HBP? And basically every single Death Eater he had after Harry in OotP? Voldy isn't even man enough to step up and rock half the time. He hides behind others. Some man

He did commet suicide in a way. He asked Snape to kill him. Snape killed him. Pretty cut and dry. He left Harry to face Voldy cuz he was the only one who could take him out for good. DUH! Voldy didn't intent to take on Dumbledore he intended to bully a child. Dumbledaor came LOOKING for Riddle. He WANTED to face Tom one on one. Tom on the other hand never EVER sought out Dumbledore to fight. Dumbledore had to come to him and even then Tom ran. And i call him a coward cuz he only got bold after Dumbledore died. When Albus was alive Voldy was hiding in the shadows, sending ppl to fight for him. He never intended to face Albus. That was just a happy accident

Hahahahaha that was actually funny. But we both know he used his own death to the advantage of others. He outsmarted Voldy on every level. Had Voldy's righthand man in his pocket. And that child you keep talking about put an end to snake face once and for all.

quanchi112
We don't see his TK weaken anything. We see Albus using two hands. Once he stops using two hands Voldy is able to escape. Without Harry's help Voldy lost right there.

Great story. Here's mine. Two guys are sword fighting and guy A has guy B at his mercy. Maybe with the sword up to guy B's neck. Then all of a sudden a child walks into the sceen and guy A pushes him away. With this distraction guy B knocks guy A's sword away from his neck and the fight continues. Here come quanny "Well since the sword fight continued we'll just ignore the kid's part and focus on guy B doing such a good job. What? No Guy B didn't NEED the kids help so it's not important. LALALALALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!!" thumb up

He didn't have the upper hand tho. He attacked, Albus made it look like shit, Albus stood up, Voldy ran. Some upperhand..... And talk about jumping people will you? Didn't Voldy send like 10 ppl after Dumbledore in HBP? And basically every single Death Eater he had after Harry in OotP? Voldy isn't even man enough to step up and rock half the time. He hides behind others. Some man

He did commet suicide in a way. He asked Snape to kill him. Snape killed him. Pretty cut and dry. He left Harry to face Voldy cuz he was the only one who could take him out for good. DUH! Voldy didn't intent to take on Dumbledore he intended to bully a child. Dumbledaor came LOOKING for Riddle. He WANTED to face Tom one on one. Tom on the other hand never EVER sought out Dumbledore to fight. Dumbledore had to come to him and even then Tom ran. And i call him a coward cuz he only got bold after Dumbledore died. When Albus was alive Voldy was hiding in the shadows, sending ppl to fight for him. He never intended to face Albus. That was just a happy accident

Hahahahaha that was actually funny. But we both know he used his own death to the advantage of others. He outsmarted Voldy on every level. Had Voldy's righthand man in his pocket. And that child you keep talking about put an end to snake face once and for all. We don't see tk it's invisible. We see him use it earlier and Harry's wand is disarmed. We also see him swipe his arm and the bubble breaks.

That's completely inaccurate. You're not objective here. I am the only one being objective. The fight ends with Voldemort having dictated the fight to Dumbledore. No one dies. Dumbledore wielded the most powerful wand in existence because he needs it and still looked less powerful against Voldemort.

Voldy left when the backup arrived. Dumbledore knew backup was arriving. That's cowardly. You argue Voldemort hides behind his men when we have it on tape Dumbledore doing the very same thing when confronting Voldemort. If you're the leader you don't go doing every minor little task yourself. Are you very young ? Do you think the general better serves his troops by being at the front of the lines ?

Dumbledore forced a good friend to kill him. Voldemort wouldn't let anyone kill him willingly whereas Dumbledore manipulated a great friend into doing so. Awful. Then he does so all the while knowing Harry has to go up against Voldemort. Voldemort then destroys the killer of Albus. Voldemort owns Albus.

The villain always loses at the end of the day. But the point is Voldemort was greater than anyone in the films. This includes Albus the weak, the fearful, the decrepit. Voldemort scared even Albus. I ask you to watch their battle again but this time I want you to

FOCUS ON ALBUS' EYES. YOU WILL SEE FEAR IN THEM DURING THEIR ENTIRE BATTLE. Be honest about what you see.

juggerman
We don't see tk it's invisible. We see him use it earlier and Harry's wand is disarmed. We also see him swipe his arm and the bubble breaks.

That's completely inaccurate. You're not objective here. I am the only one being objective. The fight ends with Voldemort having dictated the fight to Dumbledore. No one dies. Dumbledore wielded the most powerful wand in existence because he needs it and still looked less powerful against Voldemort.

Voldy left when the backup arrived. Dumbledore knew backup was arriving. That's cowardly. You argue Voldemort hides behind his men when we have it on tape Dumbledore doing the very same thing when confronting Voldemort. If you're the leader you don't go doing every minor little task yourself. Are you very young ? Do you think the general better serves his troops by being at the front of the lines ?

Dumbledore forced a good friend to kill him. Voldemort wouldn't let anyone kill him willingly whereas Dumbledore manipulated a great friend into doing so. Awful. Then he does so all the while knowing Harry has to go up against Voldemort. Voldemort then destroys the killer of Albus. Voldemort owns Albus.

The villain always loses at the end of the day. But the point is Voldemort was greater than anyone in the films. This includes Albus the weak, the fearful, the decrepit. Voldemort scared even Albus. I ask you to watch their battle again but this time I want you to

FOCUS ON ALBUS' EYES. YOU WILL SEE FEAR IN THEM DURING THEIR ENTIRE BATTLE. Be honest about what you see.

So he used his TK and the bubble broke? Then why did the bubble stay intact? All his TK feats are instant so why didn't the bubble take so long to break. You're reaching buddy and you know it. Dumbledore had to stop tossing Voldy around like a rag doll to push Happy. It's that simple.

You are far from objective. You overlook actual events and choose to rely on your opinion. All you want is for Voldy to be more powerful and we clearly see he is not. He would have lost early on if Harry didn't distract Albus and he couldn't pull a win even when he took advantage of the distraction. He did knock over Albus but still couldn't finish the job and that was far less impressive that what Albus did to him.

Cowardly how? He never said HE told the Aurors to come. Just that they were coming. Had he arranged it they most likely would have arrived at the same time. Dumbledore didn't hide behind anything. He knew where Voldy would be and he went straight there. When has Voldy done that???? Never? Oh ok. And now killing the only man that is better/more powerful than you is a minor task? And killing the only person in the whole world that can kill you is minor? And now it's ok to send others after ppl if your name is Voldemort but Dumbledore having the only person capable of killing Vodemort face him is cowardly? Talk about double standards. You Voldemort love blinds you.

He didn't force anyone to do anything. He asked and explained why it needed to happen that way. Snape agreed. He didn't like it but he agreed. And Voldy killing a unprepared man shows his cowardness. He killed Snape before Snape really even knew what was going on.I've never seen ABC logic fail so hard laughing If that's really how you want to play it then all it proves is that Snape>>>>>Voldemort since Voldemort tried his best and failed to even harm Albus yet Snape easily kill Albus.

Vodemort was only second best. He knew it that's why he needed Albus out of the way. He was the most powerful the moment Snape took out Dumbledore. Not before. I already know Dumbledore was afraid for Harry's safety the entire fight which explains the pushes. If you really wanna see fear look at Voldy's face right before he runs away. Classic scaredy cat!

BTW i know you think i like Albus better but in fact i don't. Snape is my favorite HP character followed very closely by Voldyman. But i know the facts and Voldy was inferior to Dumble. Try being unbiased sometime. You might find you like it.

quanchi112
So he used his TK and the bubble broke? Then why did the bubble stay intact? All his TK feats are instant so why didn't the bubble take so long to break. You're reaching buddy and you know it. Dumbledore had to stop tossing Voldy around like a rag doll to push Happy. It's that simple.

You are far from objective. You overlook actual events and choose to rely on your opinion. All you want is for Voldy to be more powerful and we clearly see he is not. He would have lost early on if Harry didn't distract Albus and he couldn't pull a win even when he took advantage of the distraction. He did knock over Albus but still couldn't finish the job and that was far less impressive that what Albus did to him.

Cowardly how? He never said HE told the Aurors to come. Just that they were coming. Had he arranged it they most likely would have arrived at the same time. Dumbledore didn't hide behind anything. He knew where Voldy would be and he went straight there. When has Voldy done that???? Never? Oh ok. And now killing the only man that is better/more powerful than you is a minor task? And killing the only person in the whole world that can kill you is minor? And now it's ok to send others after ppl if your name is Voldemort but Dumbledore having the only person capable of killing Vodemort face him is cowardly? Talk about double standards. You Voldemort love blinds you.

He didn't force anyone to do anything. He asked and explained why it needed to happen that way. Snape agreed. He didn't like it but he agreed. And Voldy killing a unprepared man shows his cowardness. He killed Snape before Snape really even knew what was going on.I've never seen ABC logic fail so hard laughing If that's really how you want to play it then all it proves is that Snape>>>>>Voldemort since Voldemort tried his best and failed to even harm Albus yet Snape easily kill Albus.

Vodemort was only second best. He knew it that's why he needed Albus out of the way. He was the most powerful the moment Snape took out Dumbledore. Not before. I already know Dumbledore was afraid for Harry's safety the entire fight which explains the pushes. If you really wanna see fear look at Voldy's face right before he runs away. Classic scaredy cat!

BTW i know you think i like Albus better but in fact i don't. Snape is my favorite HP character followed very closely by Voldyman. But i know the facts and Voldy was inferior to Dumble. Try being unbiased sometime. You might find you like it. It took a little bit of time to break the tk holding the bubble together. It was enforced by the elder wand mind you.

In direct comparison we see Voldemort as more powerful as well as by pure feats. You want to pretend Dumbledore is more powerful because he uses water bubbles on his opponents. Just like Albus couldn't 'finish off Voldemort in the water bubble. The difference is the entire fight was basically dictated by Voldemort.

Voldemort is the leader which means he doesn't run around performing every task he needs done. He was confronted by Albus and he started the fight not Albus. Yet you call him cowardly. You're so biased it hurts my sacred eyes.

Snape didn't want to do so but he manipulated him into doing so. Albus also said he could protect Harry's mother. Great job Albus you twit. Dumbledore let Snape kill him. Snape was murdered by Voldemort. It took everyone's combined efforts to stop Voldemort and his horcruxes. Voldemort was the main force in these movies. Dumbledore was someone trying to stop Voldemort but he later gave into death. Coward.

No, Voldemort is clearly annoyed. He is looking at Potter while Dumbledore looks on stupidly with fear all over his shitty face. Voldemort was the most powerful and remained so.

You're lying. I bet you're holding your Albus stuffed animal close to your weak heart as I type this.

juggerman
It took a little bit of time to break the tk holding the bubble together. It was enforced by the elder wand mind you.

In direct comparison we see Voldemort as more powerful as well as by pure feats. You want to pretend Dumbledore is more powerful because he uses water bubbles on his opponents. Just like Albus couldn't 'finish off Voldemort in the water bubble. The difference is the entire fight was basically dictated by Voldemort.

Voldemort is the leader which means he doesn't run around performing every task he needs done. He was confronted by Albus and he started the fight not Albus. Yet you call him cowardly. You're so biased it hurts my sacred eyes.

Snape didn't want to do so but he manipulated him into doing so. Albus also said he could protect Harry's mother. Great job Albus you twit. Dumbledore let Snape kill him. Snape was murdered by Voldemort. It took everyone's combined efforts to stop Voldemort and his horcruxes. Voldemort was the main force in these movies. Dumbledore was someone trying to stop Voldemort but he later gave into death. Coward.

No, Voldemort is clearly annoyed. He is looking at Potter while Dumbledore looks on stupidly with fear all over his shitty face. Voldemort was the most powerful and remained so.

You're lying. I bet you're holding your Albus stuffed animal close to your weak heart as I type this.

Oh jeez. Just give it up already. Voldemort was at Albus' mercy.

The entire fight we see Albus easily counter everything Voldy tosses his way. In comparison we see Voldy NOT counter everything Albus did and very get held in midair against his will while flailing like a toon. Win for Albus

If you read carfully i never called him a coward for fighting Dumbledore. He's a coward for hiding in the shadows instead of seeking out Albus for jump. If he was as great as you're claiming he wouldn't have needed to hide and dodge like a rodent

Convincing=/=manipulating. He asked a friend for a favor. Dumbledore was dying. He had no choice about. But he turned his death into a weapon against Voldy. Now that's boss! And at least he wasn't taken out by a child. TWICE!

Annoyed with the FEAR he's feeling! He sees the power residing in Dumbledore and starts pissing himself! Good thing he was wearing black! He took off before the smell of urine stunk up the whole place!

laughing laughing out loud laughing

I'll be back Monday to continue to beat down on quanymort

quanchi112
Oh jeez. Just give it up already. Voldemort was at Albus' mercy.

The entire fight we see Albus easily counter everything Voldy tosses his way. In comparison we see Voldy NOT counter everything Albus did and very get held in midair against his will while flailing like a toon. Win for Albus

If you read carfully i never called him a coward for fighting Dumbledore. He's a coward for hiding in the shadows instead of seeking out Albus for jump. If he was as great as you're claiming he wouldn't have needed to hide and dodge like a rodent

Convincing=/=manipulating. He asked a friend for a favor. Dumbledore was dying. He had no choice about. But he turned his death into a weapon against Voldy. Now that's boss! And at least he wasn't taken out by a child. TWICE!

Annoyed with the FEAR he's feeling! He sees the power residing in Dumbledore and starts pissing himself! Good thing he was wearing black! He took off before the smell of urine stunk up the whole place!

laughing laughing out loud laughing

I'll be back Monday to continue to beat down on quanymort No, he wasn't. Voldemort broke free. That's exactly what happened. You keep using what if this happened or what if that happened whereas I am arguing based off what actually happened.

Voldemort easily countered everything Albus threw his way. Albus is the one who looks petrified not Voldemort.

Voldemort doesn't run around challenging people. You're acting like it would be wise for him to go seeking fights with people. He took over the wizarding world. That's called being intelligent. He took on Albus when the opportunity presented itself. Albus died. He was of minor consequence against Voldemort in the end.

Why was Albus dying ? He obviously manipulated him and Snape obviously didn't want to do it. Dumbledore knew giving his life against Voldemort was the only thing he could do.

Lies. You're wrong. Take solace in the fact Voldemort destroyed the man who killed Albus.

juggerman
No, he wasn't. Voldemort broke free. That's exactly what happened. You keep using what if this happened or what if that happened whereas I am arguing based off what actually happened.

Voldemort easily countered everything Albus threw his way. Albus is the one who looks petrified not Voldemort.

Voldemort doesn't run around challenging people. You're acting like it would be wise for him to go seeking fights with people. He took over the wizarding world. That's called being intelligent. He took on Albus when the opportunity presented itself. Albus died. He was of minor consequence against Voldemort in the end.

Why was Albus dying ? He obviously manipulated him and Snape obviously didn't want to do it. Dumbledore knew giving his life against Voldemort was the only thing he could do.

Lies. You're wrong. Take solace in the fact Voldemort destroyed the man who killed Albus.

I used no what ifs. We clearly see Albus' attention diverted and his hand moved away from his inital task. Voldemort was at worst dropped out of the air by a distracted guy who was tossing him around like a rag doll moments prior and at best able to escape due to Dumbledore having to push Harry and therefore giving Voldy an opening to take advantage of. Either way it shows Albus being superior and Voldemort being at his mercy.

False. He didn't block the water.

Minor? It was his plan that took down Voldemort in the end. Like i said before at the first chance Albus had he strolled right up to Tom and took him on. That's what men do. Voldemort had a million chances to take on Dumbledore head to head and chose to hide. That's what cowards do.

Did you not watch Deathy Hallows Part 2? If you didn't i suggest you do as it will answer your question and give you more insight on the topic.

Truth i'm right. And technically Voldy didn't kill Snape but that's just being nit picky. Snape was having a conversation with Voldy when he attacked. Another cowardly act by Snake Face. He was too scared to take on Snape so he attacked him midsentence.

quanchi112
I used no what ifs. We clearly see Albus' attention diverted and his hand moved away from his inital task. Voldemort was at worst dropped out of the air by a distracted guy who was tossing him around like a rag doll moments prior and at best able to escape due to Dumbledore having to push Harry and therefore giving Voldy an opening to take advantage of. Either way it shows Albus being superior and Voldemort being at his mercy.

False. He didn't block the water.

Minor? It was his plan that took down Voldemort in the end. Like i said before at the first chance Albus had he strolled right up to Tom and took him on. That's what men do. Voldemort had a million chances to take on Dumbledore head to head and chose to hide. That's what cowards do.

Did you not watch Deathy Hallows Part 2? If you didn't i suggest you do as it will answer your question and give you more insight on the topic.

Truth i'm right. And technically Voldy didn't kill Snape but that's just being nit picky. Snape was having a conversation with Voldy when he attacked. Another cowardly act by Snake Face. He was too scared to take on Snape so he attacked him midsentence. You are acting as if Voldemort would have been drowned had Harry not been there. That's a what if. You are also assuming your interpretation as fact. No, it clearly doesn't. Voldemort broke free and knocked Albus on his *******.

He didn't need to. He broke free from it. Voldemort looked no worse for the wear as soon as he broke free from the water bubble.

False. His friends and everyone played key roles in doing so. Destroying Nagini was key in defeating Voldemort. Everyone had to team up to defeat Voldemort. Dumbledore forced his friend to take him out probably reliving their duel nightly. He wasn't going to be caught by Lord Voldemort again.

I did but I want you to answer the question.

Voldemort destroyed him. I never said he killed him. It was at Voldemort's behest Nagini killed him. Snape the butcher of Albus just stood there and allowed it to happen.

Snape took his orders like a ***** despite him murdering his love, Mrs. Potter.

The_Tempest
The movie fight was the very definition of a stalemate. Dumbledore caged Voldemort in water, Voldemort put Dumbledore on his ass. Why is this even being contested?

Because quanchi has succeeded in breeding contempt on an unprecedented level. It's scary the level of control he has over you foo'z

quanchi112
Originally posted by The_Tempest
The movie fight was the very definition of a stalemate. Dumbledore caged Voldemort in water, Voldemort put Dumbledore on his ass. Why is this even being contested?

Because quanchi has succeeded in breeding contempt on an unprecedented level. It's scary the level of control he has over you foo'z Voldemort clearly demonstrated he was more powerful and he dictated the fight showing himself to be Dumbledore's superior despite him wielding the most powerful wand in existence.

juggerman
You are acting as if Voldemort would have been drowned had Harry not been there. That's a what if. You are also assuming your interpretation as fact. No, it clearly doesn't. Voldemort broke free and knocked Albus on his *******.

He didn't need to. He broke free from it. Voldemort looked no worse for the wear as soon as he broke free from the water bubble.

False. His friends and everyone played key roles in doing so. Destroying Nagini was key in defeating Voldemort. Everyone had to team up to defeat Voldemort. Dumbledore forced his friend to take him out probably reliving their duel nightly. He wasn't going to be caught by Lord Voldemort again.

I did but I want you to answer the question.

Voldemort destroyed him. I never said he killed him. It was at Voldemort's behest Nagini killed him. Snape the butcher of Albus just stood there and allowed it to happen.

Snape took his orders like a ***** despite him murdering his love, Mrs. Potter.

You're acting like Voldemort showed any signs of escaping before Harry came along. All he did was splash around a bit as he was being tossed around like an infant in a washing machine.

He was freed from it. He didn't do it on his own there were circumstances you are leaving out. I don't really see how the water would have left him looking worse for wear in the first place. It's didn't look like Albus was trying to actually harm him in the least. Just looked like he put Tom in time out.

It was his plan tho. He set it in motion and set everyone on their paths. He left clues and gave them pretty much everything they would need. He even had Snape looking out for them on the low. It was basically Dumbledore's mind against Voldy's mind, body, minions, and random happenstance. Albus' plan was a success.

Oh i see. In that case i respectfully decline stick out tongue

Voldy feared Snape so much that he lured him under false pretences and attacked him midsentence like a punk b!tch! Also laughing at "the buther of Albus"!! I really like that!

Snape was a double agent. He only took orders to mantain his cover yet he was actively working to have Snake Face killed. He would have done it himself, and quite easily at that, had Voldy not stacked himself with Horcruxes. Voldy feared death like a baby back B!TCH. Albus did not. Severus did not. Harry did not. This is why he fails.

The_Tempest
Voldemort clearly demonstrated he was more powerful and he dictated the fight showing himself to be Dumbledore's superior despite him wielding the most powerful wand in existence.

I agree that Voldemort showed himself to be more powerful than Dumbledore, who was armed with the Elder Wand. I do not believe the fight was anything other than a stalemate.

juggerman
Voldemort clearly demonstrated he was more powerful and he dictated the fight showing himself to be Dumbledore's superior despite him wielding the most powerful wand in existence.

And then ran away scared once Albus put on his "now it's time to stop playing around" face.

The_Tempest
That logic doesn't work when we see Voldemort apparently stop time to confront Harry one-on-one and Dumbledore appears utterly helpless.

Let's not pretend that either of these two were holding back. Dumbledore tanked everything Voldemort threw his way but was put on his ass once and visibly struggled immensely.

Let's also not pretend that the impending arrival of Aurors didn't contribute to Voldemort's withdrawal.

quanchi112
I agree that Voldemort showed himself to be more powerful than Dumbledore, who was armed with the Elder Wand. I do not believe the fight was anything other than a stalemate. The battle did end without a winner but if it had gone on longer I'd favor Voldemort. Clearly more powerful, doesn't hold back, darkest wizard ever, etc. Originally posted by juggerman
And then ran away scared once Albus put on his "now it's time to stop playing around" face. If you honestly think Albus was playing around then you don't feel he valued Harry's life one bit. This is why it is hard to take you seriously. I will give you one more chance.

quanchi112
You're acting like Voldemort showed any signs of escaping before Harry came along. All he did was splash around a bit as he was being tossed around like an infant in a washing machine.

He was freed from it. He didn't do it on his own there were circumstances you are leaving out. I don't really see how the water would have left him looking worse for wear in the first place. It's didn't look like Albus was trying to actually harm him in the least. Just looked like he put Tom in time out.

It was his plan tho. He set it in motion and set everyone on their paths. He left clues and gave them pretty much everything they would need. He even had Snape looking out for them on the low. It was basically Dumbledore's mind against Voldy's mind, body, minions, and random happenstance. Albus' plan was a success.

Oh i see. In that case i respectfully decline stick out tongue

Voldy feared Snape so much that he lured him under false pretences and attacked him midsentence like a punk b!tch! Also laughing at "the buther of Albus"!! I really like that!

Snape was a double agent. He only took orders to mantain his cover yet he was actively working to have Snake Face killed. He would have done it himself, and quite easily at that, had Voldy not stacked himself with Horcruxes. Voldy feared death like a baby back B!TCH. Albus did not. Severus did not. Harry did not. This is why he fails. Basically Voldemort rode a water ride for free. Once he was tired of the ride he freed himself and proceeded to show Dumbledore the floor.

So you now switch your stance from he could have drowned him to he just wanted to toss him around. Which is it ? You seem to change your stance a lot.

It was up to Harry and his friends to defeat Voldemort. Albus checked out. Albus was dead. Neville destroyed the snake on his own. Alliances needed to be made against Voldemort because he was the force of the films. Albus is the fool who brought Tom to Hogwarts. Silly stupid Albus. He also couldn't catch him breaking the rules on campus due to him being one step ahead of the senile old fool.

Snape let the man who destroyed his love destroy him. Poor Albus. At least he went out like he lived. Cowardly and on campus.

Defying death is what gods do. Accepting death is what men do. Voldemort changed the rules and was the greatest villain in the history of Hogwarts because of it. Dumbledore is a man who stayed too close to a window and fell.

juggerman
That logic doesn't work when we see Voldemort apparently stop time to confront Harry one-on-one and Dumbledore appears utterly helpless.

Let's not pretend that either of these two were holding back. Dumbledore tanked everything Voldemort threw his way but was put on his ass once and visibly struggled immensely.

Let's also not pretend that the impending arrival of Aurors didn't contribute to Voldemort's withdrawal.

Voldemort took off. Then he started to attack Harry's mind. No reason to believe Albus could do anything because of their mental connection. Or even that he knew what was going on exactly.

I wasn't pretending that but if you look at their attacks it seems that Voldy is trying to kill Albus while Albus is trying to stop/contain Voldy. Just look at the attacks they used. The killing curse is green and Voldy was throwing a green spell in the beginning while Albus was throwing a red one(most likely not a curse intended to outright kill). Then we see Voldy use fire while Albus uses water(again looks like containment was his goal). Then he just makes Voldy's glass attack harmless. No counter attack. But when he stands up he looks pissed. Like maybe it's time to go for the jugular.

Oh i know Voldy wanted to dip before they arrived but it really seems like he abandoned that plan since he stuck around to torture Harry. Not kill him(which he probably could have done) but simply cause him pain. He didn't withdrawl from his battle with Dumbledore to escape detection. He clearly ran away from Albus to instead attack Harry.

juggerman
Basically Voldemort rode a water ride for free. Once he was tired of the ride he freed himself and proceeded to show Dumbledore the floor.

So you now switch your stance from he could have drowned him to he just wanted to toss him around. Which is it ? You seem to change your stance a lot.

It was up to Harry and his friends to defeat Voldemort. Albus checked out. Albus was dead. Neville destroyed the snake on his own. Alliances needed to be made against Voldemort because he was the force of the films. Albus is the fool who brought Tom to Hogwarts. Silly stupid Albus. He also couldn't catch him breaking the rules on campus due to him being one step ahead of the senile old fool.

Snape let the man who destroyed his love destroy him. Poor Albus. At least he went out like he lived. Cowardly and on campus.

Defying death is what gods do. Accepting death is what men do. Voldemort changed the rules and was the greatest villain in the history of Hogwarts because of it. Dumbledore is a man who stayed too close to a window and fell.

By force. A force which he had no power to stop.

When did i say he wouldn't have drowned? I stated in my last post how it didn't look too much like Albus was trying to "kill" Voldy. He could have kept him in there until he passed out. Or until the Aurors arrived. Or until he thought of what he wanted to do next. Point is Voldy couldn't do shit about it until Harry's stupidity saved him.

Harry and his friends following Dumbledore's plan. And Hogwartz is huge and everybody gets away with all kinds of crap. Voldy isn't the only one. Albus never tried to pry into what the kids were doing at all times. He gave them space and let them grow.

Sneak attacks are for cowards. Voldemort relies on sneak attacks.

Yet death found him. All due to Albus' planning. Do gods also get beaten by teens? Over and over again?

quanchi112
By force. A force which he had no power to stop.

When did i say he wouldn't have drowned? I stated in my last post how it didn't look too much like Albus was trying to "kill" Voldy. He could have kept him in there until he passed out. Or until the Aurors arrived. Or until he thought of what he wanted to do next. Point is Voldy couldn't do shit about it until Harry's stupidity saved him.

Harry and his friends following Dumbledore's plan. And Hogwartz is huge and everybody gets away with all kinds of crap. Voldy isn't the only one. Albus never tried to pry into what the kids were doing at all times. He gave them space and let them grow.

Sneak attacks are for cowards. Voldemort relies on sneak attacks.

Yet death found him. All due to Albus' planning. Do gods also get beaten by teens? Over and over again? We see the bubble break and him go free. Voldemort got out. End of story.

If he could have maintained the water sphere why move Harry ? You don't even make any sense. If Dumbledore knew the water bubble would contain him then why push Harry back ? Are you saying Dumbledore is simply a moron while under the duress of battle ? You don't make any logical sense.

They all knew to destroy the horcruxes. They used their own means to do so. Dumbledore didn't give them every specific. They did it themselves altogether. Dumbledore was dead.

It was obvious Voldemort was going to kill him. He looked right at him. That isn't a sneak attack. Pay attention to his words and if you don't see what is coming next then you're a fool.

In movies generally the heroes win at the end of the day. If you think Harry outright beats Voldemort in a duel with no outside factors or anyone else aiding him then you let's create it. I know you don't. Voldemort was the big baddie everyone had to team up against. Dumbledore was just one of the good guys.

juggerman
We see the bubble break and him go free. Voldemort got out. End of story.

If he could have maintained the water sphere why move Harry ? You don't even make any sense. If Dumbledore knew the water bubble would contain him then why push Harry back ? Are you saying Dumbledore is simply a moron while under the duress of battle ? You don't make any logical sense.

They all knew to destroy the horcruxes. They used their own means to do so. Dumbledore didn't give them every specific. They did it themselves altogether. Dumbledore was dead.

It was obvious Voldemort was going to kill him. He looked right at him. That isn't a sneak attack. Pay attention to his words and if you don't see what is coming next then you're a fool.

In movies generally the heroes win at the end of the day. If you think Harry outright beats Voldemort in a duel with no outside factors or anyone else aiding him then you let's create it. I know you don't. Voldemort was the big baddie everyone had to team up against. Dumbledore was just one of the good guys.

We also see him solely focus on the bubble and Voldy kept put. It wasn't until after he divided his focus did Mort drop.

Are we speculating now? Ok i can do this. Maybe he was unsure about the lenght of time he could hold it. Or maybe Harry was just pissing him off. Or maybe he had a brain fart. Or maybe he didn't want Harry to see a man drown, even one so evil. Maybe he wanted Harry to continue seeing Albus in such a good light and watching him cause a man's death by drowning him would taint his image and he would lose he chance to stick his Elder Wand in Harry's Hallows. OH WAIT I GOT IT!!! A duel Albus was involved in in his youth accidently killed his sister. He pushed Harry away because he didn't want something similar to happen. Whether he felt he had Voldy trapped for good really wouldn't matter then since the duel was still happening and Albus feared causing another innocent death. All speculation of course.

Dumbledore destroyed one himself. He was the one who told Harry how to destroy them. All Harry did was regurgitate Dumbledore's words to others. Albus gave them what they would need in their search and them ended up needed every single thing he provided them with. Now that's foresight! Then Dumbledore showed up post death and again instructed Harry. Albus played a very large role even after death. Maybe you weren't paying attention.

A sneak attack can come from up front. Only a fool would believe otherwise. If i reached in my pocket to pay someone and instead shot them it would be a sneak attack. Severus was trying to explain to Voldy that he was an idiot thinking killing him would solve the issue since the Elder Wand didn't belong to him. Voldy decided to sneak attack like a pansy. The only reason Severus didn't lay the smackdown on Voldy right then was because he was stunned at the stupidity of Voldemort's conclusion and tried to correct him.

No but a child thwarted his plans again and again. Then the child and his children friends took out a bunch of his army and destroyed him and any chance he had at immortality. Albus died when and how he chose. Voldemort had his life ripped away from him against his will by a teenager and his own stupidity.

quanchi112
We also see him solely focus on the bubble and Voldy kept put. It wasn't until after he divided his focus did Mort drop.

Are we speculating now? Ok i can do this. Maybe he was unsure about the lenght of time he could hold it. Or maybe Harry was just pissing him off. Or maybe he had a brain fart. Or maybe he didn't want Harry to see a man drown, even one so evil. Maybe he wanted Harry to continue seeing Albus in such a good light and watching him cause a man's death by drowning him would taint his image and he would lose he chance to stick his Elder Wand in Harry's Hallows. OH WAIT I GOT IT!!! A duel Albus was involved in in his youth accidently killed his sister. He pushed Harry away because he didn't want something similar to happen. Whether he felt he had Voldy trapped for good really wouldn't matter then since the duel was still happening and Albus feared causing another innocent death. All speculation of course.

Dumbledore destroyed one himself. He was the one who told Harry how to destroy them. All Harry did was regurgitate Dumbledore's words to others. Albus gave them what they would need in their search and them ended up needed every single thing he provided them with. Now that's foresight! Then Dumbledore showed up post death and again instructed Harry. Albus played a very large role even after death. Maybe you weren't paying attention.

A sneak attack can come from up front. Only a fool would believe otherwise. If i reached in my pocket to pay someone and instead shot them it would be a sneak attack. Severus was trying to explain to Voldy that he was an idiot thinking killing him would solve the issue since the Elder Wand didn't belong to him. Voldy decided to sneak attack like a pansy. The only reason Severus didn't lay the smackdown on Voldy right then was because he was stunned at the stupidity of Voldemort's conclusion and tried to correct him.

No but a child thwarted his plans again and again. Then the child and his children friends took out a bunch of his army and destroyed him and any chance he had at immortality. Albus died when and how he chose. Voldemort had his life ripped away from him against his will by a teenager and his own stupidity. You said he had Voldemort at his mercy ? If that was the case why move Harry back unless he knew Voldemort was breaking free of his own accord; ie. hand movement. I make perfect sense while you can't even seem to agree with your own previous posts. You don't make any sense.

See my response above. You have no legit answer and my logic makes sense. Yours is just a plea for help. No one's coming to help you.

Harry didn't destroy the snake. Harry didn't even know where the snake was. So how did Albus do anything to make this possible ? He didn't you Albus fanboy. Your logic is so awful and fanboyish I can't even seem to make it through a sentence without laughing at you.

So your saying Snape was tricked by his wording. Are you kidding me ? Snape knew he was in for it. He was screwed. Voldemort destroyed him. Snape died to the same man who killed his love. Voldemort was the big bad wolf in this story. It was clear you're just slow witted.

Voldemort destroyed the Ministry. Voldemort had Harry and his friends on the run. Albus went where Voldemort couldn't get him again; the afterlife.

Voldemort wins.

juggerman
You said he had Voldemort at his mercy ? If that was the case why move Harry back unless he knew Voldemort was breaking free of his own accord; ie. hand movement. I make perfect sense while you can't even seem to agree with your own previous posts. You don't make any sense.

See my response above. You have no legit answer and my logic makes sense. Yours is just a plea for help. No one's coming to help you.

Harry didn't destroy the snake. Harry didn't even know where the snake was. So how did Albus do anything to make this possible ? He didn't you Albus fanboy. Your logic is so awful and fanboyish I can't even seem to make it through a sentence without laughing at you.

So your saying Snape was tricked by his wording. Are you kidding me ? Snape knew he was in for it. He was screwed. Voldemort destroyed him. Snape died to the same man who killed his love. Voldemort was the big bad wolf in this story. It was clear you're just slow witted.

Voldemort destroyed the Ministry. Voldemort had Harry and his friends on the run. Albus went where Voldemort couldn't get him again; the afterlife.

Voldemort wins.

He did. The fact he feared for Harry's safety is irrevelent. He was tossing Voldy around like a ragdoll before pushing Harry out of the way. Your whole arguement is speculation and fanboyish assumptions. There is zero indication Voldy could escape on his own yet you keep hoping and wishing otherwise. That just isn't the case. Too bad so sad.

You seemed like you wanted me to speculate so speculate i did. Albus pushing Harry makes perfect sense when you consider what happened to his sister. Even if he felt in complete control he would still try everything in his power to keep the past from repeating itself. Your "logic" is nothing more than fanboy ranting and raving about how you're so in love with Voldemort and no1 could ever hurt your baby! Weak!

Who told Neville to go after the snake? Who knew why Neville had to kill the snake? Who made Harry see destroying the Horcruxes was the way to go? Just because Albus didn't know what every single item was doesn't mean he wasn't the reason they got destroyed. Wow you're dense!

Snape wasn't tricked. He was simply explaining things while Voldy hit him with a sneak attack. And even still Snape was not superior to Dumbledore so you saying Voldemort killed the killer of Albus means absolutly nothing. Context is your friend and since i honestly doubt you even watched DH2 your ignorance is understandable yet your decision to debate the subject before educating yourself about it is not.

Voldemort's followers did most of the work. You love giving Voldy credit for other's work yet when Albus sent Harry on a mission with specific tools and information which came in handy and saved his and other's lives and ended with a victory against Voldemort, Albus had nothing to do with it. Everything you write is slathered with hyprocrisy. Albus gave them everything they needed to overcome Voldy including having Snape aid them when the time came and even talking to Harry after he died.

Then you wanna downplay it more by saying "oh the baddie has to lose so that's why he lost". What a child. He lost cuz he was too stupid and shortsighted to succeed. He left his secret weapons in locations so unsafe CHILDREN found and destroyed them! He decided to torture Harry on multiple occasions instead of killing him outright enabling Harry to come back a beat him. In fact on of those occasions he did he got discovered when a huge part of his plan was to stay just a rumor.

Only thing Voldemort wins here is being the most powerful wizard whose plans are utter shit. He loses and loses hard buddy. Cry about.

Be back next week. Try not to miss me too much

quanchi112
He did. The fact he feared for Harry's safety is irrevelent. He was tossing Voldy around like a ragdoll before pushing Harry out of the way. Your whole arguement is speculation and fanboyish assumptions. There is zero indication Voldy could escape on his own yet you keep hoping and wishing otherwise. That just isn't the case. Too bad so sad.

You seemed like you wanted me to speculate so speculate i did. Albus pushing Harry makes perfect sense when you consider what happened to his sister. Even if he felt in complete control he would still try everything in his power to keep the past from repeating itself. Your "logic" is nothing more than fanboy ranting and raving about how you're so in love with Voldemort and no1 could ever hurt your baby! Weak!

Who told Neville to go after the snake? Who knew why Neville had to kill the snake? Who made Harry see destroying the Horcruxes was the way to go? Just because Albus didn't know what every single item was doesn't mean he wasn't the reason they got destroyed. Wow you're dense!

Snape wasn't tricked. He was simply explaining things while Voldy hit him with a sneak attack. And even still Snape was not superior to Dumbledore so you saying Voldemort killed the killer of Albus means absolutly nothing. Context is your friend and since i honestly doubt you even watched DH2 your ignorance is understandable yet your decision to debate the subject before educating yourself about it is not.

Voldemort's followers did most of the work. You love giving Voldy credit for other's work yet when Albus sent Harry on a mission with specific tools and information which came in handy and saved his and other's lives and ended with a victory against Voldemort, Albus had nothing to do with it. Everything you write is slathered with hyprocrisy. Albus gave them everything they needed to overcome Voldy including having Snape aid them when the time came and even talking to Harry after he died.

Then you wanna downplay it more by saying "oh the baddie has to lose so that's why he lost". What a child. He lost cuz he was too stupid and shortsighted to succeed. He left his secret weapons in locations so unsafe CHILDREN found and destroyed them! He decided to torture Harry on multiple occasions instead of killing him outright enabling Harry to come back a beat him. In fact on of those occasions he did he got discovered when a huge part of his plan was to stay just a rumor.

Only thing Voldemort wins here is being the most powerful wizard whose plans are utter shit. He loses and loses hard buddy. Cry about.

Be back next week. Try not to miss me too much No, you're wrong. If he was completely at his mercy then Dumbledore would have no reason to push Harry back since you claimed it broke his concentration thereby putting harry's life at greater risk by losing control of the hydration sphere. You're not clever and your entire argument never made any sense. It actually strengthens my argument.

No, it makes sense since we see Voldemort's hand destabilize it. Albus knew this so he pushed Harry back at this moment as he knew he was going to break free from it.

You're trying to give Albus all the credit. You're one of the densest people I have ever met. They all did so together. Albus died and was taken off the board. Albus was too stupid and didn't know the horcrux would kill him. so in a sense Voldemort defeated him already. That's awesome.

Albus submitted his life to Snape making him his complete master. Voldemort destroyed Albus' lord and master. Voldemort already made Albus terminal. Albus pussed out and submitted his life to Snape.

Voldemort coming back is was ignited them. He was the driving force. He destroyed the Ministry without his resurrection none of this would have happened. it was all about Voldemort. Always was. Once Voldemort was defeated there was nothing else. it was him you sissy.

He lost because he's the villain and had to lose. Dumbledore was made terminal by one horcrux. LOL. Voldemort's plan was ingenius and everyone's alliance against him only made it possible for him to be defeated.

His horcrux made albus terminal. Awesome. Voldemort showed despite Albus having the most powerful wand in existence he's more powerful. It's clear.

Keep running, coward.

juggerman
No, you're wrong. If he was completely at his mercy then Dumbledore would have no reason to push Harry back since you claimed it broke his concentration thereby putting harry's life at greater risk by losing control of the hydration sphere. You're not clever and your entire argument never made any sense. It actually strengthens my argument.

No, it makes sense since we see Voldemort's hand destabilize it. Albus knew this so he pushed Harry back at this moment as he knew he was going to break free from it.

You're trying to give Albus all the credit. You're one of the densest people I have ever met. They all did so together. Albus died and was taken off the board. Albus was too stupid and didn't know the horcrux would kill him. so in a sense Voldemort defeated him already. That's awesome.

Albus submitted his life to Snape making him his complete master. Voldemort destroyed Albus' lord and master. Voldemort already made Albus terminal. Albus pussed out and submitted his life to Snape.

Voldemort coming back is was ignited them. He was the driving force. He destroyed the Ministry without his resurrection none of this would have happened. it was all about Voldemort. Always was. Once Voldemort was defeated there was nothing else. it was him you sissy.

He lost because he's the villain and had to lose. Dumbledore was made terminal by one horcrux. LOL. Voldemort's plan was ingenius and everyone's alliance against him only made it possible for him to be defeated.

His horcrux made albus terminal. Awesome. Voldemort showed despite Albus having the most powerful wand in existence he's more powerful. It's clear.

Keep running, coward.

Oh just stop. YOUR reason=/= DUMBLEDORE'S reason. You seem to be forgetting character history here (which honestly is something i think you pride yourself on). In a duel he was involved in his sister was accidently killed. The memory haunted him. So how exactly is him pushing Harry away unreasonable? No matter how the duel was going he wouldn't want the same thing happening to anyone else especially Harry. He saw Harry and reacted. Voldemort took advantage. An advantage that wouldn't be present had the two been alone. You've proven yourself the fool i knew you to be.

We see a hand swipe. Nothing more. You are assuming more than what was actually showed due to your lust for Voldemort's dong. He was flailing like a helpless child. He was lucky Dumbledore wasn't going for the kill

1st off we haven't met. Is this what you consider meeting someone? Wow you're sadder than i thought. They defeated Voldy following Albus' plan. He allowed himself to be killed and completely fooled Voldemort in the process. And his plan was so well thought out he didn't even need to be present for it to work. Albus did make a big mistake by using the ring but turned it to benefit his cause in the long run. Every mistake Voldy made on the other hand bit him in the ass. Hard. Gimme someone who can take a negative and turn it around over a fool who makes careless mistakes over and over that bring about his defeat any day.

This is just more quan stupidity. It was part of Albus' own design that Snape killed him. Technically Snape was just following orders. Your Vold wanking is getting out of hand. I know you love him but you gotta stop letting him go ass to mouth on ya.

Down boy. Voldemort deserves a lot of credit for what happened but you're hopping up and down on his pole like he did everything himself yet since Albus had others follow his plan he gets no credit. What a fool you are. Voldemort fell BECAUSE of Dumbledore. Without Albus they wouldn't have known about the Horcruxes, the Hallows, or that Harry had to sacrifice himself. Albus figured out shit Voldemort didn't even know even tho Voldemort was the one that did it! Tend to your anus.

What a cop out. Villians don't always lose. Voldemort lost. Deal with it. He was beaten by a bunch of kids. His plans were ass. All his plans had major holes in them. The Hrcruxes were a great idea but his follow up was horrible. "Yes the easily avoidable curse will keep it safe forever. No need to ever check on it again". Smart guy that one. And how hard would it have been to simply tell Lucius "Hey if it ever seems like i die do 'A, B, and C' with this diary right away! I will return and you will be rewarded. Fail and i'll return and kill you". Simple instructions like would insure his swift ressurection. None of this gone for like 15 years BS. I got more if you like.

The only thing clear here is your fanboyish nature. Dumbledore struck Voldemort in their duel. The same cannot be said for Voldy. That proves the superior duelist. Albus blocked or countered everything while Voldemort did not. Albus stood his ground while Voldemort ran away to face a child. No you're right it is clear. Albus is the victor.

Nobody's running from you troll

quanchi112
Oh just stop. YOUR reason=/= DUMBLEDORE'S reason. You seem to be forgetting character history here (which honestly is something i think you pride yourself on). In a duel he was involved in his sister was accidently killed. The memory haunted him. So how exactly is him pushing Harry away unreasonable? No matter how the duel was going he wouldn't want the same thing happening to anyone else especially Harry. He saw Harry and reacted. Voldemort took advantage. An advantage that wouldn't be present had the two been alone. You've proven yourself the fool i knew you to be.

We see a hand swipe. Nothing more. You are assuming more than what was actually showed due to your lust for Voldemort's dong. He was flailing like a helpless child. He was lucky Dumbledore wasn't going for the kill

1st off we haven't met. Is this what you consider meeting someone? Wow you're sadder than i thought. They defeated Voldy following Albus' plan. He allowed himself to be killed and completely fooled Voldemort in the process. And his plan was so well thought out he didn't even need to be present for it to work. Albus did make a big mistake by using the ring but turned it to benefit his cause in the long run. Every mistake Voldy made on the other hand bit him in the ass. Hard. Gimme someone who can take a negative and turn it around over a fool who makes careless mistakes over and over that bring about his defeat any day.

This is just more quan stupidity. It was part of Albus' own design that Snape killed him. Technically Snape was just following orders. Your Vold wanking is getting out of hand. I know you love him but you gotta stop letting him go ass to mouth on ya.

Down boy. Voldemort deserves a lot of credit for what happened but you're hopping up and down on his pole like he did everything himself yet since Albus had others follow his plan he gets no credit. What a fool you are. Voldemort fell BECAUSE of Dumbledore. Without Albus they wouldn't have known about the Horcruxes, the Hallows, or that Harry had to sacrifice himself. Albus figured out shit Voldemort didn't even know even tho Voldemort was the one that did it! Tend to your anus.

What a cop out. Villians don't always lose. Voldemort lost. Deal with it. He was beaten by a bunch of kids. His plans were ass. All his plans had major holes in them. The Hrcruxes were a great idea but his follow up was horrible. "Yes the easily avoidable curse will keep it safe forever. No need to ever check on it again". Smart guy that one. And how hard would it have been to simply tell Lucius "Hey if it ever seems like i die do 'A, B, and C' with this diary right away! I will return and you will be rewarded. Fail and i'll return and kill you". Simple instructions like would insure his swift ressurection. None of this gone for like 15 years BS. I got more if you like.

The only thing clear here is your fanboyish nature. Dumbledore struck Voldemort in their duel. The same cannot be said for Voldy. That proves the superior duelist. Albus blocked or countered everything while Voldemort did not. Albus stood his ground while Voldemort ran away to face a child. No you're right it is clear. Albus is the victor.

Nobody's running from you troll It's completely unreasonable since you claim he had Voldemort completely at his mercy. Dumbledore isn't stupid so claiming he foolishly lost control because he's stupid in the middle of a duel doesn't sound logical. Voldemort broke the bubble and Dumbledore knew he'd be free so he pushed Harry back out of harm's way.

Voldemort was taking a swim. He broke free of his own accord. He has shown impressive tk powers with just a hand swipe. He broke free and proceeded to put Dumbledore amped by the powerful wand in existence on his ass.

It's a figure of speech. You are pretty dim witted out of the many I have ran into online. Dumbledore was already made terminal by Voldemort. That's why he let himself die because Voldemort already took him off the board. Snape then saved him the fear of ever facing Lord Voldemort again. Voldemort cheated death. He's hands down more impressive than Dumbledore. The whole entire series went nuts ramming the point home that Voldemort is the shit. That's why everyone feared him. Dumbledore was just some dope who got his sister killed and pissed off his own brother.

No, Voldemort fell due to a combined effort. Dumbledore died due to Voldemort. Dumbledore knew he couldn't beat Voldemort. He knew it from the beginning. He couldn't protect the Potters either. LOL at Dumbledore against Tom Riddle. He never once caught Tom doing all sorts of evil in that school. Tom was always a step ahead of him.

In these fantasy movies they do. This isn't a horror flick where the villain essentially becomes the star. Try and be objective for nce in your crummy life. So now you forget about Albus' involvement and everyone else who aided the kids and credit the kids alone. You're such an obvious troll. All of their efforts combined brought down one wizard. That's it. Voldemort himself took out Dumbledore. Snape delayed it and then ultimately killed the old coward.

The only reason they found them was due to his connection with Harry. Outside of that last horcrux Voldemort never knew of they wouldn't have done it. Voldemort isn't all knowing. His plans were ingenious.

He struck him with water. Voldemort was fine. Voldmort then rocked an amped Dumbledore. Albus knew aid was coming. He was a coward for alerting them. One on one until theytried to jump Voldemort so he wisely left.

The Minister shit his face when he saw Voldemort. Dumbledore shit himself right after his battle from his near death experience.

juggerman
It's completely unreasonable since you claim he had Voldemort completely at his mercy. Dumbledore isn't stupid so claiming he foolishly lost control because he's stupid in the middle of a duel doesn't sound logical. Voldemort broke the bubble and Dumbledore knew he'd be free so he pushed Harry back out of harm's way.

Voldemort was taking a swim. He broke free of his own accord. He has shown impressive tk powers with just a hand swipe. He broke free and proceeded to put Dumbledore amped by the powerful wand in existence on his ass.

It's a figure of speech. You are pretty dim witted out of the many I have ran into online. Dumbledore was already made terminal by Voldemort. That's why he let himself die because Voldemort already took him off the board. Snape then saved him the fear of ever facing Lord Voldemort again. Voldemort cheated death. He's hands down more impressive than Dumbledore. The whole entire series went nuts ramming the point home that Voldemort is the shit. That's why everyone feared him. Dumbledore was just some dope who got his sister killed and pissed off his own brother.

No, Voldemort fell due to a combined effort. Dumbledore died due to Voldemort. Dumbledore knew he couldn't beat Voldemort. He knew it from the beginning. He couldn't protect the Potters either. LOL at Dumbledore against Tom Riddle. He never once caught Tom doing all sorts of evil in that school. Tom was always a step ahead of him.

In these fantasy movies they do. This isn't a horror flick where the villain essentially becomes the star. Try and be objective for nce in your crummy life. So now you forget about Albus' involvement and everyone else who aided the kids and credit the kids alone. You're such an obvious troll. All of their efforts combined brought down one wizard. That's it. Voldemort himself took out Dumbledore. Snape delayed it and then ultimately killed the old coward.

The only reason they found them was due to his connection with Harry. Outside of that last horcrux Voldemort never knew of they wouldn't have done it. Voldemort isn't all knowing. His plans were ingenious.

He struck him with water. Voldemort was fine. Voldmort then rocked an amped Dumbledore. Albus knew aid was coming. He was a coward for alerting them. One on one until theytried to jump Voldemort so he wisely left.

The Minister shit his face when he saw Voldemort. Dumbledore shit himself right after his battle from his near death experience.

It's not at all unreasonable at all. You're just holding on to anything that could net a win for Tom. Especially since it was just a reaction. We see in movies all the time when the hero has his gun aimed at the villian yet some kid or dumb person walks in and the hero tries to wave them away or tell them to leave and the villain then pulls his gun or run away. It's common in cinema. Why didn't the hero just blast the villian right away? Why did he NEED to shoo the person away since he had the villain dead to rights? It's a reaction. Your density knows no bounds.

Voldemort was held suspended in a ball of water against his will. And even if he was trying to use TK to get out of the bubble it wouldn't matter since his TK in inferior to Albus' by feats. All Voldemort was able to do via TK was slap a small piece of wood out of a child's hand to the ground. Dumbledore on the other hand was able to fling a human being several feet while distracted. Again we see Voldy being inferior here. Voldemort did a good job holding his own against a not going for the kill Albus but in the end he couldn't seal the deal. He's lucky Dumbledore wasn't trying to kill him.

Way to try to not make yourself as sad. Didn't work btw. Yeah Dumbledore was dying. He turned it into a positive that ended up beinging Voldemort down. Wasn't Voldemort the one who left the fight? Dumbledore stood up and Voldy pissed himself. No wonder Voldemort rewarded Snape so much. He killed the man that made Voldy have to sleep with a night light. Voldy no longer had to fear Dumbledore popping out from under the bed. The series went nuts because Voldemort was evil and extremely powerful. Dumbledore was good. Big difference. Why would people go nuts over Dumbledore's power when he wouldn't use it in that way. Bad guys get feared. It's how it goes.

Actually Dumbledore died because of a combination of events. His sister died due to his actions. Had this not occured then he would not have used the ring. Voldemort didn't even know the ring was the resurrection stone iirc so it was pure luck that's what it happened to be. And Dumbledore did beat Voldemort in planning. He won the game of chess without even being present. Voldemort fell to other's actions that were following Dubmledore design. Had he not told them what they needed to do, how they needed to do it, left clues to help them further along, enlisted help to aid them when needed, and visited Harry in "dead dream land" they would have failed horribily. Simple.

So now only horror movies see bad guys win? Do you really need a list of movies where the good guys end up losing? Your troll tactics fail as usual. In these fantasy movies the big baddie always has everyone afraid of them too and amasses a huge following and takes over shit mostly due to that fear and stupidity. You still wanna give Voldy all that credit yet want to keep credit from others cuz "that's what happens"? Call you say hypocritical troll?

Wrong! They found the diary due to Voldemort's stupidity in giving it to Lucius Malfoy without proper instruction. Dumbledore found the ring on his own. A goblin knew where the locket was and gave it to his master which ended up with Umbridge. Any other outright lies i need to debunk for you or are we done with this part? I thought better of you boy. I will not make that mistake again

When did Dumbledore say he told them to come? He just knew they were. He warned Tom and Tom didn't listen. Dumdass. Riddle was trapped and needed help to escape the clutches of Albus. Then he pushed Albus over and still got his attack transfigured. And Albus stood up perfectly fine. Tom ran. Coward.

Tom ran. 'Nuff said

quanchi112
It's not at all unreasonable at all. You're just holding on to anything that could net a win for Tom. Especially since it was just a reaction. We see in movies all the time when the hero has his gun aimed at the villian yet some kid or dumb person walks in and the hero tries to wave them away or tell them to leave and the villain then pulls his gun or run away. It's common in cinema. Why didn't the hero just blast the villian right away? Why did he NEED to shoo the person away since he had the villain dead to rights? It's a reaction. Your density knows no bounds.

Voldemort was held suspended in a ball of water against his will. And even if he was trying to use TK to get out of the bubble it wouldn't matter since his TK in inferior to Albus' by feats. All Voldemort was able to do via TK was slap a small piece of wood out of a child's hand to the ground. Dumbledore on the other hand was able to fling a human being several feet while distracted. Again we see Voldy being inferior here. Voldemort did a good job holding his own against a not going for the kill Albus but in the end he couldn't seal the deal. He's lucky Dumbledore wasn't trying to kill him.

Way to try to not make yourself as sad. Didn't work btw. Yeah Dumbledore was dying. He turned it into a positive that ended up beinging Voldemort down. Wasn't Voldemort the one who left the fight? Dumbledore stood up and Voldy pissed himself. No wonder Voldemort rewarded Snape so much. He killed the man that made Voldy have to sleep with a night light. Voldy no longer had to fear Dumbledore popping out from under the bed. The series went nuts because Voldemort was evil and extremely powerful. Dumbledore was good. Big difference. Why would people go nuts over Dumbledore's power when he wouldn't use it in that way. Bad guys get feared. It's how it goes.

Actually Dumbledore died because of a combination of events. His sister died due to his actions. Had this not occured then he would not have used the ring. Voldemort didn't even know the ring was the resurrection stone iirc so it was pure luck that's what it happened to be. And Dumbledore did beat Voldemort in planning. He won the game of chess without even being present. Voldemort fell to other's actions that were following Dubmledore design. Had he not told them what they needed to do, how they needed to do it, left clues to help them further along, enlisted help to aid them when needed, and visited Harry in "dead dream land" they would have failed horribily. Simple.

So now only horror movies see bad guys win? Do you really need a list of movies where the good guys end up losing? Your troll tactics fail as usual. In these fantasy movies the big baddie always has everyone afraid of them too and amasses a huge following and takes over shit mostly due to that fear and stupidity. You still wanna give Voldy all that credit yet want to keep credit from others cuz "that's what happens"? Call you say hypocritical troll?

Wrong! They found the diary due to Voldemort's stupidity in giving it to Lucius Malfoy without proper instruction. Dumbledore found the ring on his own. A goblin knew where the locket was and gave it to his master which ended up with Umbridge. Any other outright lies i need to debunk for you or are we done with this part? I thought better of you boy. I will not make that mistake again

When did Dumbledore say he told them to come? He just knew they were. He warned Tom and Tom didn't listen. Dumdass. Riddle was trapped and needed help to escape the clutches of Albus. Then he pushed Albus over and still got his attack transfigured. And Albus stood up perfectly fine. Tom ran. Coward.

Tom ran. 'Nuff said You're acting as if he's so inexperienced in combat he'd allow Voldemort the chance to kill Harry by allowing him to escape. Albus knew he was escaping so he pushed Harry back. The hand swipe was shown in the same exact scene with tk powers. He obviously used it to destabilize the water bubble. It logically makes sense. You want to pretend Albus is stupid now all of a sudden. Either way you have it I win. If I went with your interpretation Albus is stupid and lost control due to inexperience and fear. If you look at it from my logical objective perspective at least Albus doesn't have to be some dumb jackass in combat. It's your bias which knows no bounds. Your newest claim is he lost his advantage due to fear and stupidity. LOL.

That isn't Voldemort's only feat of tk. We see him casually dismiss a giant out of his way on his march to Hogwarts. That's a superior feat. You're beaten by feats, by logic, and by your own stupidity. Now you say Dumbledore wasn't trying to kill him. Before you said he was trying to drown him. Which is it ? You seem to go back and forth. Make up your mind. You keep jumping from one weak argument to the next while mine stays the same.

Yes, he was dying due to being dumb. His initial plan wasn't to die but he knew there was no escaping his fate. He also then knew the others would be against Voldemort without his aid. Voldemort was annoyed he stood up. He wasn't scared and then he went after Harry while Dumbledore watched on helpless. Scared. Look at the fear in his eyes. Powerful guys are feared. The Ministry wasn't scared of Dumbledore because he was just some old man who liked to oversee the school. Voldemort was someone who ignited a force which ended up destroying the then current Ministry. No one gave a shit and Malfoy wasn't scared of Dumbledore. He went there and disarmed him. Haha. He was scared of Lord Voldemort. Everyone was including Albus.

I never said Voldemort planned to take his life in this manner it was Albus' own stupidity with Voldemort being directly responsible due to his past actions. The others collective help defeated Voldemort. Albus was dead. He aided but the others had to go out and do it. Neville took out the snake. Albus watched on where Voldemort couldn't hurt him.

Name me an epic fantasy move where the bad guy wins. Go ahead and do it. The protagonist wins in these sort of movies. It's how it goes. This isn't a Nightmare on Elm Street, kid. Your arguments are all devoid of logic and common sense. Give me an example.

The horcruxes at the end Harry saw in deathly hallows part 2. I never said all of them. When we see Voldemort killing and when he figures out what Harry is doing then Harry sees the horcruxes. This is in the final movie if you haven't seen it, kid.

False. I already debunked this earlier in my post but according to you Dumbledore is stupid and fearful so he made a crucial mistake. Haha. Your own post makes Dumbledore look worse than I do.

Help arrived. Voldemort left. Albus watched on in horror as he couldn't protect Harry from the kid he made a student at Hogwarts. Voldemort owned Albus through the years at his school. One step ahead of the old man. Riddle didn't have backup as Bellatrix left. Albus knew backup was coming. He knew he just needed to stay alive.

This is my thread. Voldemort clearly wins.

juggerman

quanchi112

juggerman

quanchi112

juggerman

juggerman

quanchi112

quanchi112

juggerman

quanchi112
Right.... confused The confused emoji perfectly describes you. Well done, Draco. Well done.

You conceded. I accepted. Move on already.

He survived the duel. He was fine. You acting like he was some idiotic out of practice mage is another desperate attempt to downplay Voldemort. Now, you're suggesting despite not having seen it on screen him practicing in the year since. You are flip flopping right out of this thread. It's that bad. Dumbledore didn't seem out of practice at all in the duel. To suggest he was is just you trying to take away from Lord Voldemort in an attempt to downplay him.

He countered the water by escaping. That's a counter. Did you forget you conceded this point to me in your last post ? Dumbledore didn't make a mistake Voldemort just countered is all. That's been my story from day one. You have Dumbledore doing the eye of the tiger thing the day after his fight with Voldemort. You're a bad person.

Dumbledore tried killing him less than two priors prior to this. Let's take the movie Falling Down with Douglas for instance. Your logic that prior to he did nothing of the sort doesn't gloss over the fact what we as the audience witnessing him doing. The same goes for Dumbledore.

He was a smart duelist who went for the kill. He failed in killing Voldemort. It's right on screen, dude.

We see him hurl back the fire from the basilisk right back into Voldemort. You're lying now and saying this never happened. Awesome.

We see him try to kill Voldemort twice. 1. Fire from basilisk 2. Water bubble

You deny the first one even happened because well you're so biased it's appalling. The second one you pretend he just wanted a brief ko. I am going to shove water down your throat and violently toss you around in a bubble just to make you painfully pass out. LOL. He hurled the fire back at Voldemort. That's attempted murder. Voldemort just gestured it away because he's boss.

You can't give one example because the precedent has never been set in such a way. If you can't give me an example of a movie villain prevailing in this kind of movie then you have no choice other than to concede.

juggerman

quanchi112

juggerman

quanchi112

quanchi112

juggerman

juggerman

juggerman
WTF was that botched shit at the end? You forget how to quote people? Is this whipping too much for you to handle and now you're having a break down? Get your shit together!

quanchi112

quanchi112
So now you're back to it was self defense. So now he wasn't thinking of Voldemort's safety. Which is it ? Self defense it was too quick to really do anything outside of a reaction or was it Dumbledore consciously thinking Voldemort can handle it ?

The rest is another baseless theory without anything backing it up. Troll 101.

quanchi112

quanchi112
WTF was that botched shit at the end? You forget how to quote people? Is this whipping too much for you to handle and now you're having a break down? Get your shit together! Character count too long. So I copy and pasted it. Deal with it, weakling.

juggerman

juggerman

juggerman
Character count too long. So I copy and pasted it. Deal with it, weakling.

You were trembling too much. Your fear has betrayed you, child

quanchi112

quanchi112
Again they are totally different possibilities. You are trying to invalidate them by combining them in hopes of pointing out inconsistancies caused by the mixture when that was never meant to be created in the first place. 3 different possibilities please try to keep up You need to back up your theories not just speculate as to random possibilities. If you have no proof and just a theory it carries no weight.

I own your soul.

I never said he wouldn't kill. He killed in Half Blood Prince. I said he doesn't use the unforgivable curses to do so. We see him try to kill Voldemort. It's a curse and one in which only a dark wizard uses. He used fire to kill in Half Blood Prince. LOL. Actually watch these movies because it's so easy to destroy your shitty theories. You squirm from post to post just making up random shit with no proof to back it up.

If he can water breathe in that scene why was he holding his breath ? Dear lord. The spell was to drown him but since you now claim Voldemort can breathe underwater there goes your ko theory. Your theories destroy each other. Awesome.

Except here he can control where the fire goes. He chose to send it towards Voldemort.

Yes, you do.

I have proof and common sense in my corner. You just have trollish theories which destroy each other in the end. It's been a treat to watch.

If someone sends an attack that kills a person if you don't believe death is the intention it falls on you to disprove what we see. We've seen Albus kill before through fire for Harry's well being. It's in character the gay man to kill for Harry's well being. Now concede or continue to be annihilated.

quanchi112
You were trembling too much. Your fear has betrayed you, child No, I am responding to you and multiple other threads. You respond once and flee in fear. You lick your wounds only to return a day later before you run from me.

juggerman

juggerman

quanchi112

quanchi112

juggerman

juggerman

quanchi112
See your 7 concessions. I don't concede. You do. boom.

You have nothing to back your explanations. In fact it requires to suspend common sense and to tell logic to go eff itself. Sorry, I am logic to the maximum.

He does die. He then comes back. He died after part 1 and in part 2 when Link dies it says ganon is rezzed. That's a death, kid. I gave two examples. You're knowledge is awful.

His actions would have killed Voldemort. That's called a kill attempt. Dumbledore didn't spare him Voldemort countered. That's exactly what we see. You throw theories out without anything to back them. I still have that his actions would have killed Voldemort had he not countered.

Juggsatheory is pathetic.

I have an action supported by what we see in the sixth film. Albus kills for Harry by means of fire. You also claimed he tried to ko Voldemort only to then say Voldemort might be able to breathe underwater. Watch the scene and tell me honestly if you think Voldemort was breathing underwater ? The funny thing is one theory destroys the other. You're a mess.

Negative.

If someone doesn't kill anyone and then fires a gun into a person and narrowly misses their heart because they moved I don't say hey that isn't a killshot. You want to know why: because they never tried to kill anyone previous to that. I go by what I see. I don't think Dumbledore is a murderer no but I think he will kill in self defense of himself and Harry. That's exactly what he tried doing. In your world killing in self defense means you turn sadistic and evil.

Pick an analogy which actually lines up with this scenario. It's hard to keep up with your multiple personalities.

Yes, it can. Choosing actions while in self defense can kill your opponent means in those kinds of circumstances you will kill. Dumbledore doesn't butcher people but to save lives and himself he will kill or try to.

In this situation he was defending his life in a fast paced duel amongst the scariest mage he's ever ran into. He's also trying to protect Harry from him so it's logical in self defense of himself and Harry he will kill. We see him but we also see Voldemort counter.

I don't have to. You need to actually back one of your looney tunes arguments.

Nah, you are butthurt and know deep down you are sounding foolish.

My point is common sense. Yours is juggsatheory.

Wrong. You are crying and resorting to personal attacks because you have no real points. No proof juggsatheory.

Had Voldemort not reacted he would have died. There I just proved it. If fire is repelled back at the caster that's an attempt on your life. If someone traps you in a water bubble and attempts to drown you and you have to break out yourself that is another kill attempt.

Yep.

Geez, you are desperate. Again, wrong. They were killed by Dumbledore. Brooms don't have organs and what not. It's obvious they were killed by Dumbledore. They weren't dead since dead corpses don't lunge and try to kill you. LOL.

I am claiming it's obvious from that scene that Voldemort is holding his breath. You trying to take a shot at Voldemort for this is you being dishonest. If you seriously think the scene implied he was fine and could have breathed underwater for hours you're lying.

If he pushed the fire away from him that leads me to believe he controls which direction it goes to. I guess you don't think so and it was a gust of wind. If someone cuts off your air supply for long enough you die. That isn't speculation, rocket scientist.

Common sense is something I wish I could give to people such as yourself.

The reason is simple, hillbilly. Voldemort is trying to kill him and his student Harry Potter. He's trying to save both of their lives. To act like that isn't a reason or common sense is both an affront to humanity and something you should be embarrassed by since I had to explain that to you.

If fire is coming at you and you gesture it away in another direction completely away from yourself and Harry I'd say you have ****ing control over it. It's called magic you idiot. Acting as if dumbledore didn't control what his magic did is troll to the tenth power.

quanchi112
Purposely drowning somebody is sadistic no matter which way you slice it. More quanman sense for ya. Drowning someone in self defense is defending yourself. Had he showed up at Voldemort's house and did so maybe you'd have a point. Voldemort wants to kill both he and Harry yet you call him a monster for trying to kill in self defense. Hilarious.

The only thing you have destroyed is your reputation and common sense.

They are dead bodies but are no longer dead when they about. A corpse is a dead body. LOL. LOL. LOL. Corpses don't try to murder you. Self defense kill. Point proven.

I am mocking you. You aren't even brihgt enough to understand simple insults.

You sound really upset. Relax. LOl at your attempts. I imagine you are cutting yourself as you type. Loser.

You are defrauding your company by posting here. Post at home not on your company's time. You're a joke.

juggerman

juggerman

quanchi112
Yet you have. Several times now. Your credibility is shot. I can repost your concessions if you like. I never conceded whereas you took a weekend to do so.

You haven't backed up one claim. You seem to think debating is throwing unproven theory on top of unproven theory.

Link is deflecting the magic so the intent is to send it back in an offensive manner. Link also isn't a mage like Dumbledore who has displayed impressive control over magic.

You said earlier that fire is a kill attempt. You then upon realizing I showed you up exposing your ignorance that you didn't really mean it.

Drowning and the fire from fiendfyre kills.

You are juggsaretard.

Dumbledore destroyed the bodies. I guess you didn't see this scene either. A corpse can't attack you so it isn't dead.

Then why bring it up. You seem to make irrelevant point after irrelevant point.

False.

So shooting a bullet is just to get someone's attention ? If they shoot it in the air but if they aim it at the person then you need to prove they didn't want to kill. You are just flat out ignorant.

Positive.

Not at all.

I am not saying this is impossible but we know that was his intention. You need to prove so here hence the point. if you can't then you concede. you seem to think giving another example somehow matters here in this example.

He countered in the duel against a peer. These two are at the top of their game. He was defending himself and in self defense did try to kill. I guess self preservation means cold blooded killer in the juggsaretard verse.

You haven't backed one claim yet.

Quanchi>>>>>>>juggsatheory.

You are a stranger to truth.

So now he repelled it because he knew Voldemort would counter and end the mayhem. laughing out loud

If you think he had other goals then you need to prove it because as it is the fire would kill Voldemort. Prove Dumbledore wanted Voldemort to survive the fire.

So despite Dumbledore cancelling out fire minus a wand and showing tremendous control over fire of his own and taking control of this fire he has no control ? Do you even listen to yourself.

You acknowledged Voldemort wasn't breathing underwater so until you prove he can breathe underwater then you are just doing another terrible job of speculating. You need to prove he was just holding him until backup arrived. Prove something, troll.
Voldemort's magic isn't all knowing or all extensive. He is the greatest dark wizard but he knows dick about love. Harry's mother was inferior to him in a duel but he didn't know love magic. He was aware of what magic Voldemort exceeded in. Quote anyone who said Voldemort exceeds in underwater breathing.
You made the claim so the burden is on you.

Yes, son.
Dumbledore wasn't animating his physical body. Huge diff there, kiddo. LOL. I know you are this stupid.
You can tell he is holding his breath. You can be a troll and pretend anything. I could care less but don't insult my fans on kmc. I never said he'd die immediately but I do think Dumbledore tried drowning him. Voldemort countered like the boss he is.

quanchi112

abhilegend
Albus wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by abhilegend
Albus wins. Based on what, kid ?

Sanguinem
Dumbledore wins.
Out of the two Dumbledore has more to lose if he fails. That, and he has the elder wand.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sanguinem
Dumbledore wins.
Out of the two Dumbledore has more to lose if he fails. That, and he has the elder wand. Voldemort was already beating him with the Elder Wand. Riddle ftw.

EmperorSidious2
battle takes place at hogwarts.

Who is the superior wizard.

quanchi112
Voldemort. Dumbledore was on his backside at the end of their exchange before Riddle went after Harry.

EmperorSidious2
Dumbledore he is the most powerful wizard OF ALL TIME

quanchi112
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
Dumbledore he is the most powerful wizard OF ALL TIME Not in the films IMO. I never read the books but from what I've heard they aren't the same.

EmperorSidious2
Everyone the elder wand is not a true trump card as dumbledore defeated grindlewald who was the true master. Also voldemort feared him before he knew about the elder wand.

EmperorSidious2
Not in the films IMO. I never read the books but from what I've heard they aren't the same.

He is in the movies. In the battle voldemort only got the upper hand when he let out a roar, and even then he couldn't take Dumbledore down

quanchi112
Everyone the elder wand is not a true trump card as dumbledore defeated grindlewald who was the true master. Also voldemort feared him before he knew about the elder wand. Yes, fear is good because he knew his skills as a wizard but make no mistake he was greater.

Voldemort was the greatest wizard in potterverse films.

The elder wand still gave Dumbledore an advantage because it's still the most powerful wand in existence though it does not make one unbeatable,

quanchi112
He is in the movies. In the battle voldemort only got the upper hand when he let out a roar, and even then he couldn't take Dumbledore down Well he showed he had the upper hand despite Dumbledore having the greatest wand in existence. Voldemort looked far better during their entire fight to me than Dumbledore did.

jinXed by JaNx
Dumbledore knows his ultimate enemies' weakness before...,He wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
Dumbledore knows his ultimate enemies' weakness before...,He wins. What ?

StealthRanger
Superman solos

quanchi112
Originally posted by StealthRanger
Superman solos Spam all you like, peasant.

jinXed by JaNx
Dumbledore wins unless...,he knows something is up.

quanchi112
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
Dumbledore wins unless..., How so when Voldemort clearly looked better in their duel ?

michaelx
Dumbledore with high difficulty.

Robtard
Voldermort ran like a coward when they faced off, so even Voldermort knows that Dumbledore is more powerful in the end. Facts someone won't be able to handle thumb up

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
Voldermort ran like a coward when they faced off, so even Voldermort knows that Dumbledore is more powerful in the end. Facts someone won't be able to handle thumb up Context. He left after reinforcements showed up. You might be the worst poster alive. Take pride in your inferiority.

Movie folk also stated Voldemort was the greatest wizard in special features as well.

laughing out loud

Robtard
Context. He left after reinforcements showed up. You might be the worst poster alive. Take pride in your inferiority.

Movie folk also stated Voldemort was the greatest wizard in special features as well.

laughing out loud

Wrong again, boy. Context is what you always ignore:

6Tbffj_04cI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Tbffj_04cI

At 2:28 Voldermort makes a "oh shit, the old man is still alive and coming at me!" scared face and then runs away like the coward he is. At least learn the basics of HP before you debate.

"Movie folk" LoL. Just like you to not form your own opinion and go with whatever you think is the popular vote, boy.

|King Joker|
Robtard slays

Utrigita
Dumbledore ftw.

EmperorSidious2
Yes, fear is good because he knew his skills as a wizard but make no mistake he was greater.

Voldemort was the greatest wizard in potterverse films.

The elder wand still gave Dumbledore an advantage because it's still the most powerful wand in existence though it does not make one unbeatable,

How was Voldemort the most powerful wizard. Voldemort feared him, and the elder wand is not a trump card as sense he was able to defeat grindlewald who had the elder wand and was master of it. JK Rowling has already acknowledged that dumbledore is the most powerful. In there deul in order of the Phoenix dumbledore even on the defense was winning while everything voldemort through didn't work

quanchi112
How was Voldemort the most powerful wizard. Voldemort feared him, and the elder wand is not a trump card as sense he was able to defeat grindlewald who had the elder wand and was master of it. JK Rowling has already acknowledged that dumbledore is the most powerful. In there deul in order of the Phoenix dumbledore even on the defense was winning while everything voldemort through didn't work Any wizard having the most powerful wand is a trump card but it doesn't make one unbeatable. Dumbledore feared Voldemort as well. Movies are different than the book. Movie special features said Voldemort was the greatest wizard. Dumbledore was on his ass and had the fight dictated to him. He sat back while Voldemort possessed Harry and looked like a scared old man. Voldemort was the better wizard.

quanchi112
Wrong again, boy. Context is what you always ignore:

6Tbffj_04cI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Tbffj_04cI

At 2:28 Voldermort makes a "oh shit, the old man is still alive and coming at me!" scared face and then runs away like the coward he is. At least learn the basics of HP before you debate.

"Movie folk" LoL. Just like you to not form your own opinion and go with whatever you think is the popular vote, boy. So you outright lie about what you see in the video. He possesses Harry. He does not leave until after the clip. laughing out loud

How else would the ministry of magic k ow he's back unless they saw him after this scene ? Do you need to know what the word leaving means ? Bellatrix did it at the start of their fight. She left. Voldemort left after backup arrived. Possessing Harry isn't leaving, ese.

I formed my own opinion and backed with with movie evidence. I heard Rowling but her books are different than the movies. I know you don't know how to support your opinion with evidence outside made up screencaps because you're a clown but have some pride, loser.

Don't post clips you don't understand.

You are the worst poster alive.

laughing out loud

Genesis-Soldier
so is it dumbledore with elder wand Vs he who cannot smell with the elder wand?

i honestly think dumblebeard is more accomplished then the gray skinned bald man that is riddle

Robtard
So you outright lie about what you see in the video. He possesses Harry. He does not leave until after the clip. laughing out loud

How else would the ministry of magic k ow he's back unless they saw him after this scene ? Do you need to know what the word leaving means ? Bellatrix did it at the start of their fight. She left. Voldemort left after backup arrived. Possessing Harry isn't leaving, ese.

I formed my own opinion and backed with with movie evidence. I heard Rowling but her books are different than the movies. I know you don't know how to support your opinion with evidence outside made up screencaps because you're a clown but have some pride, loser.

Don't post clips you don't understand.

You are the worst poster alive.

laughing out loud

Incorrect again, boy. Context: Jumping inside a boy to break off the fight with Dumbledore is effectively running away(ie hiding in fear). Dumbledore wasn't going to attack Harry and cowardly Voldermort knew it.

Another lie: You clearly rely on popular opinion to pick, why you brought it up, boy. "Movie folk said it, so I better sheep along with what they say!"

Another "no you!" retort.

Everyone in here constantly hands your ass back to you. It is known.

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee289/GFO106/Voldyscared.png

Voldermort, thy name is cowardice.

Genesis-Soldier
jawdrop am actually not that surprised to see quan get handed again toot

quanchi112
Incorrect again, boy. Context: Jumping inside a boy to break off the fight with Dumbledore is effectively running away(ie hiding in fear). Dumbledore wasn't going to attack Harry and cowardly Voldermort knew it.

Another lie: You clearly rely on popular opinion to pick, why you brought it up, boy. "Movie folk said it, so I better sheep along with what they say!"

Another "no you!" retort.

Everyone in here constantly hands your ass back to you. It is known.

Voldermort, thy name is cowardice. That is not running away that was possessing Harry. Dumbledore has access to magic and Voldemort only left after the Aurors showed up. Your screen caps is only proof you are a numbskull.

Someone referenced Rowling so I referenced something along the lines with the movie special features.

You need to cite evidence and not have this obvious sock Genesis to have your back.

Voldemort has more impressive feats of power than Dumbledore and looked more impressive in their encounter. Dumbledore was on the defensive throughout most of the fight.

smile

Genesis-Soldier
riddle is a tool when it comes to the power of Dumblebeard

quanchi112
Originally posted by Genesis-Soldier
riddle is a tool when it comes to the power of Dumblebeard Based on ?

Genesis-Soldier
Based on the fact folder rot has always had to resort to trickery and cowardly tactics when fighting the bearded sage

Genesis-Soldier
Hehe

quanchi112
Based on the fact folder rot has always had to resort to trickery and cowardly tactics when fighting the bearded sage He took the fight to him. Dumbledore despite having the elder wand was defensive the majority if the fight.

Genesis-Soldier
because he was trying to protect harry, dumblebeard the magnificent didn't exactly want to kill voldymort 2.0

every spell He who Cannot Smell was countered by the great albus. the fire serpent was quenched with the water then said water was used to contain tommy boy. when the Dark Lord hair sent glass spinning towards harry the bearder wonder simply turned it to sand... at which point the grey skinned P*nis shat himself

quanchi112
because he was trying to protect harry, dumblebeard the magnificent didn't exactly want to kill voldymort 2.0

every spell He who Cannot Smell was countered by the great albus. the fire serpent was quenched with the water then said water was used to contain tommy boy. when the Dark Lord hair sent glass spinning towards harry the bearder wonder simply turned it to sand... at which point the grey skinned P*nis shat himself Dumbledore was dueling him and the only time he used tk to knock Harry back was before Voldemort broke free from the bubble. The water didn't quench the fire you noob. He slayed the snake and sent the fire at Voldemort who gestured it away. Watch the scene, Robbie.

Voldemort switched tactics. Dumbledore shat himself while he was in Harry as he watched on helpless.

laughing out loud

juggerman
Dumbledore still wins

quanchi112
Dumbledore still wins Based on ?

Robtard

every spell He who Cannot Smell was countered by the great albus. the fire serpent was quenched with the water then said water was used to contain tommy boy. when the Dark Lord hair sent glass spinning towards harry the bearder wonder simply turned it to sand... at which point the grey skinned P*nis shat himself
thumb up

juggerman
Based on ? Yes

quanchi112
thumb up

Voldermort, thy name is cowardice. Watch Dumbledore's face while he is possessing Harry. That's fear. Voldemort changed his tactics. Dumbledore was powerless to stop him. It was also Dumbledore, Harry's friends, and aurors against Voldemort when he did leave.

His face does not look like an expression of fear at all. You are dumb.

quanchi112
Yes What is this based on in the films ?

juggerman
What is this based on in the films ?

Their fight

quanchi112
Their fight Voldemort dictated the fight to him and Dumbledore had the most powerful wand as well.

Robtard
Watch Dumbledore's face while he is possessing Harry. That's fear. Voldemort changed his tactics. Dumbledore was powerless to stop him. It was also Dumbledore, Harry's friends, and aurors against Voldemort when he did leave.

His face does not look like an expression of fear at all. You are dumb.

Most sane adults would show distress at another grown man entering a young boy, not you though, creep.

juggerman
Dumbledore was protecting Harry. He countered everything Vold threw at him while distracted with Harry's safety. Without the distraction he would have done much better

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>