Spartan 3.0 vs Cyborg Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

"Id"
No BFR
Hank can not assimilate or control Spartan tech.
Go!

abhilegend
What are feats of spartan? I only recall him being taken out by bat-spray.stick out tongue

Blair Wind
Teleportation of himself and anything he wants (no limit was shown, he was re-arranging furniture via teleporation - showing complex movement with it - and was teleporting things from around the world without being there). Superman level stats + technopathy + multiple bodies (if allowed in this scenario).

abhilegend
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Teleportation of himself and anything he wants (no limit was shown, he was re-arranging furniture via teleporation - showing complex movement with it - and was teleporting things from around the world without being there). Superman level stats + technopathy + multiple bodies (if allowed in this scenario).
Superman level stats is a pretty broad range. How has his fights with majestic gone since that's the only way we can gauge his strength level.

juggerman
Originally posted by abhilegend
What are feats of spartan? I only recall him being taken out by bat-spray.stick out tongue

Bat-spray could take out TOAA

StyleTime
Originally posted by abhilegend
Superman level stats is a pretty broad range. How has his fights with majestic gone since that's the only way we can gauge his strength level.
I'd say at the lower end of this "Superman tier", if we're going to call it that. He can put up a show against Majestic, but he's never won iirc. I think he'd lose any extended physical encounter with someone at that level.

The main issue is the teleporting thing. It was a go-to tactic for him. BFR is off, but he can teleport body parts off if he wants.

DarkSaint85
Tbh, it doesn't sound like removing body parts would be an issue for Hank...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.