Chinese father puts out hit on his son...IN CYBER SPAAACE!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-20931304

ditto
Good intentions gone wrong.

Robtard
Father should just have stopped paying the monthly fee, that way his son would have to get a job to pay for his WoWing.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Robtard
Father should just have stopped paying the monthly fee, that way his son would have to get a job to pay for his WoWing.

The father should have just ordered a hit on his son IRL.

NemeBro
That's manly as ****.

This dad is a ****ing hero.

Ascendancy
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
The father should have just ordered a hit on his son IRL.
I think that was the thing to do. Nothing shows you care like giving your gamer son some real-life excitement. Think about all the stories they'd have to tell if he survived! eek!

Omega Vision
Originally posted by NemeBro
That's manly as ****.

This dad is a ****ing hero.
What would have been really manly was if he hired the internet thugs to don armor and battleaxes and hunt the kid IRL.

dadudemon
Title is misleading: most "IRL" hits not done by organized crime ARE ordered from "Cyber Space".

uhuh

Omega Vision
Originally posted by dadudemon
Title is misleading: most "IRL" hits not done by organized crime ARE ordered from "Cyber Space".

uhuh
Hence why prepositions are important, you said "from" while the title says "in"

Casper Whitey
Son should run Ghost and camp.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Hence why prepositions are important, you said "from" while the title says "in"

That does not change my interpretation, at all. It can still be read as a hit made in Cyber Space...cause that is the only place, outside of organized crime, that you can really makes hits in.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by dadudemon
can really makes hits in.
What's taters, Precious?

Scythe
"World of Warcraft expert Olivia Grace."

Ahahaha....

BlackZero30x
This should be a thing in games like WoW actually. Have an assassin class of character and give the option to "hire" them by providing a certain amount of gold and the name of the toon you want assassinated.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
This should be a thing in games like WoW actually. Have an assassin class of character and give the option to "hire" them by providing a certain amount of gold and the name of the toon you want assassinated.
That is an interesting idea, then WoW would be more realistic, because the richest players could **** over people they don't like as in our world. It would be better still if assassins could take contracts from either faction.

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by Omega Vision
That is an interesting idea, then WoW would be more realistic, because the richest players could **** over people they don't like as in our world. It would be better still if assassins could take contracts from either faction.

I agree. Of course to make it fair the Assassins shouldn't be like unkillable NPC's. This way if you detect them have have a shot at defending yourself.

Mindset
Great idea, I'll steal it and pitch it to the right people.

Thanks, guys.

Major_Lexington
I read about this one, might have been easier to just take the PC away until he got a job, I mean wasn't that the fathers motivation?

-kV-
I knew a couple of guys who got addicted to WoW - it was crazy how much time they spent (both in time and money) on the game.

I remember how much I played Runescape back in the day - and Guild Wars for a bit. WoW has so much stuff - it's not surprising people get addicted.

Yurika
Need more effective methods to wake up such internet addictions

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by Scythe
"World of Warcraft expert Olivia Grace."

Ahahaha....
It's Shulkie:
http://www.blogcdn.com/wow.joystiq.com/media/2012/07/aboutbloggersheader580.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.