Odin One Shot Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
1. Thor

2. Gladiator

3. World War Hulk

4. Pre Reboot Superman

5. Sodam Yat Ion with Shields up

6. Thanos

7. Superboy Prime

8. Guardian Amped Superboy Prime

In each round, Odin is unleashing his most powerful attack to one shot KO each character.

How far can he get one shotting them

iceman24567
6, 7 and 8 are the only ones not getting vaporized

ThereIsHope
So who's more of a writers butt kiss dream? Thanos or SBP

Zack Fair
Originally posted by iceman24567
6, 7 and 8 are the only ones not getting vaporized thumb up

Originally posted by ThereIsHope
So who's more of a writers butt kiss dream? Thanos or SBP

Thanos.

Writers hate SBP. They only used him because he was popular. Besides you can see who gets more love from the writers when you take into consideration that the only real low showing of Thanos came last year under Bendis and after being around for so long.

SBP got humiliated left and right and had a very funny WTF beatdown from the Teen Titans when everyone reading his appearances know they wouldn't stand a chance in hell.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Zack Fair
thumb up

Thanos.

Writers hate SBP. They only used him because he was popular. Besides you can see who gets more love from the writers when you take into consideration that the only real low showing of Thanos came last year under Bendis and after being around for so long.

SBP got humiliated left and right and had a very funny WTF beatdown from the Teen Titans when everyone reading his appearances know they wouldn't stand a chance in hell. thumb up

Damborgson
Originally posted by keiththegreat
1. Thor

2. Gladiator

3. World War Hulk

4. Pre Reboot Superman

6. Thanos

7. Superboy Prime

In each round, Odin is unleashing his most powerful attack to one shot KO each character.

Stops at 6 probably

golem370
Stops at Gladiator

iceman24567
Originally posted by golem370
Stops at Gladiator laughing

golem370
Originally posted by iceman24567
laughing

laughing

iceman24567
laughing I understand the Thor bashing but its insane to believe Gladzs can tank a shot from Odin when Thor cant no expression

golem370
No I meant he stops one-shotting people after Gladiator

Damborgson
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/31149399.jpg

iceman24567
No I meant he stops one-shotting people after Gladiator no expression

Rage.Of.Olympus
Are they defending themselves or bracing? If they just stand there he gets to 8 I guess. In situations like this, Odin, along with other beings in comics can one shot even their peers.

Diesldude
2 and 3 die, the rest survive.

Bentley
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Are they defending themselves or bracing? If they just stand there he gets to 8 I guess. In situations like this, Odin, along with other beings in comics can one shot even their peers.

7 will just say it tickles, unless he's deprived from the sun or something.

Dampyre
Originally posted by Bentley
7 will just say it tickles, unless he's deprived from the sun or something.

SO, Prime is more powerful than Galactus? You are a real fan, aren't you?

Odin probably can one-shot anyone on the list except the Guardian Amped Prime, which is debatable.

Bentley
Originally posted by Dampyre
SO, Prime is more powerful than Galactus? You are a real fan, aren't you?

Odin probably can one-shot anyone on the list except the Guardian Amped Prime, which is debatable.

Prime is inmune to magic and Odin is -mostly- a magic based cosmic being.

And GA Prime defeated Myx who has recreated the Multiverse, so yeah... Odin not doing crap, unless he can destroy an universe like Monarch did against a weakened GA Prime.

Please read the characters before discussing them, it helps to have quality discussions wink

Dampyre

He's not imune to power and Odin is much more powerful. Plus, any magic-based being of sufficient power will rape Prime. He's not totally immune to any form of attack.

Dampyre

And GA Prime defeated Myx who has recreated the Multiverse, so yeah... Odin not doing crap, unless he can destroy an universe like Monarch did against a weakened GA Prime.

Please read the characters before discussing them, it helps to have quality discussions wink

You're the one who needs to read up on Odin. I've seen most of Superboy Prime's fights as well as his fight with Monarch. It was only a last ditch effort to rip open Monarch's armor that saved him. He was shrinking and had burned out almost all of his Guardian power fighting Monarch.

Sundipped
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

How does he get past Thanos, even non bracing? Thanos charged through a blast from enraged Odin.

zopzop

thumb up He even took a blast from Mordru and laughed in his face.
Originally posted by Sundipped
How does he get past Thanos, even non bracing? Thanos charged through a blast from enraged Odin.
+1! Charged through AND was wrestling with Odin for control of the Spear.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by keiththegreat
1. Thor

2. Gladiator

3. World War Hulk

4. Pre Reboot Superman

6. Thanos

7. Superboy Prime

confused

Your list is quite contrived. Isn't this supposed to be a list that's an increase in power all the way down?

Because it is absolutely not.

Zack Fair
Only problem with the order is Gladiator being above Thor.

Damborgson

immune? Or not vulnerable to it like Superman? Meaning the attacks wouldn't cause him any particular more damage than others but still effect him. Total immunity would be a different story...

Sundipped
^
Ok so Odin tickles Prime. cool

golem370
Again stops at 3

abhilegend
Prime tanked magic attacks from a universally amped mordru and kinetix. I doubt odin's magical attacks would fare any better.

Damborgson
Originally posted by Sundipped
^
Ok so Odin tickles Prime. cool

mkay lol

abhilegend
Originally posted by Damborgson
immune? Or not vulnerable to it like Superman? Meaning the attacks wouldn't cause him any particular more damage than others but still effect him. Total immunity would be a different story...
Its been spelled "immune" in nearly every instance where he was facing magical beings. Heck Zauriel's heavenly sword which has cut through beings on spectre level was completely in-effective against him like mordru who absorbed all the magic in the universe and kinetix who did the same. Odin isn't harming prime with magical attacks.

Damborgson
ok, that clears it up more then. I'd never heard of many examples of his immunity other than the Bladam fight which just looked like lack of vulnerability with him tanking the hits like a smart ass.

SquallX
Originally posted by Dampyre
You're the one who needs to read up on Odin. I've seen most of Superboy Prime's fights as well as his fight with Monarch. It was only a last ditch effort to rip open Monarch's armor that saved him. He was shrinking and had burned out almost all of his Guardian power fighting Monarch.

What's you're point? Last ditch effort or not, as you pointed out, a weaken Prime still survived a Universe being destroy in his face.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Damborgson
ok, that clears it up more then. I'd never heard of many examples of his immunity other than the Bladam fight which just looked like lack of vulnerability with him tanking the hits like a smart ass.
Yeah, he has several of those instances. Here are the scans.

Against zauriel

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc260/Superman-Prime_Respect/tofastforgl.jpg

Against mordru who had absorbed all the magic in the universe

http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/838712_sbp3.jpg

Against kinetix who had done the same in Earth-247 and absorbed its own version of mordru in her being

http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/3493/prime1p.jpg

Its just like that, magic doesn't work on him. Its pretty stupid but that's the way it is.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.