uryuu vs usopp

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Luffygear4
25 feet away, and usopp has everything he has ever shot before including the shurikens he shot at luffy

Q99
Why start the snipers so very close?

Anyway, Uryu should win. He's very, very fast and has more firepower. He'll win at any range, but especially this close he can rush and take out Usopp.

Luffygear4
i didnt realize that was close... but uhh, 100 feet then

Luffygear4
and from what i kno, usopp is more durable than uryu. and can set up traps while tanking damage and usopp has the impact dial that WILL mess you TF up if you get to close. also he has everything he used ever... like the shurikens, impact wolf, fire bird star, troll hammers, and the bug cannonball that shouldnt really matter but ehh, variety helps.

Q99
The problem really comes down to speed. Uryu is fast enough that he can do a lot to prevent Usopp from setting attacks or traps up. He has a much higher rate of fire, and even has enough physical speed to avoid a lot of what Usopp can do.

Hitting with an impact dial is not very likely.

Luffygear4
yea, i kno uryu would win, but i hate when people make these one sided, i'll do it again when either usopp gets a gun or haki. this would be a good fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.