Goku/Kenshiro vs Ichigo/Yusuke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
This is a ground battle.

This is Goku at the end of Dragonball.
This is Ichigo during his last battle with grimjaw.
This is Ichigo during the time he fought Tagoru.
Kenshiro remains the same.

No flight or energy blast.

Luffygear4
... yusuke is known for energy blasts, but a fight with brute strength i woulds say ichigo and yusuke, because i feel like the do more damage that kid goku and kenshiro.

Bro SMASH
But Goku was no longer a kid at the end of Dragon Ball.

Blazing Storm
Goku > Ichigo >= Yusuke

Don't know about Kenshiro, but I heard he's pretty boss.

SSJGGogeta
Um, this isn't fair at all.

At least let Ichigo in his dangai form and Yusuke in his demon form.

Kenshiro can be on their team too.

Either way, Goku casually solo's this thread while yawning, even in the planet busting, ftl, form you specified.

Btw, it doesn't matter if he has blasts or not, considering he can put just as much force into his punches/kicks.

There, we all know that's the answer you were looking for Carver. This thread can now be closed. -_-

SSJGGogeta
So yeah...

yungz22
end of db or dbz?

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by yungz22
end of db or dbz?

Read the OP.

No one with any kind of sense(which Carter does have) would pit SSJ3 adult Goku against these children.

yungz22
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Read the OP.

No one with any kind of sense(which Carter does have) would pit SSJ3 adult Goku against these children.

some ppl have used the word dragonball as a name for the entire series so the question wasnt really stupid.

Blazing Storm
End of DB Goku is only country level, MHS.

Not planet level and FTL lol

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by Blazing Storm
End of DB Goku is only country level, MHS.

Not planet level and FTL lol

Hehe, you're clearly new here.

Kid Goku dodged/outran condensed photon lasers, as well as light itself while fighting Tien.

He also grew to be vastly stronger than someone who one shotted Master Roshi, who blew up the moon with one blast. Kid Goku at that point was already a small planet buster, when fighting King Piccolo.

lol

NemeBro
Originally posted by carver9
This is a ground battle.

This is Goku at the end of Dragonball.
This is Ichigo during his last battle with grimjaw.
This is Ichigo during the time he fought Tagoru.
Kenshiro remains the same.

No flight or energy blast. What is your problem?

NemeBro

Kid Goku dodged/outran condensed photon lasers, as well as light itself while fighting Tien.

He also grew to be vastly stronger than someone who one shotted Master Roshi, who blew up the moon with one blast. Kid Goku at that point was already a small planet buster, when fighting King Piccolo.

lol Hm, outruns photon lasers, but he's too slow to traverse Snake Way in anything resembling a short time... Interesting.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by NemeBro
Hm, outruns photon lasers, but he's too slow to traverse Snake Way in anything resembling a short time... Interesting.

Hm, outruns photon lasers in close quarter combat, but he's too slow to traverse Snake Way while dead, starving and jogging, in anything resembling a short time... Interesting.

You're also forgetting that he was jogging at a brisk pace the whole time because he was scared of going too fast and falling off(even though he did in the anime).

NemeBro
So what you're saying is that he's FTL, but he couldn't traverse Snake Way at a thousandth of that pace? lol

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by NemeBro
So what you're saying is that he's FTL, but he couldn't traverse Snake Way at a thousandth of that pace when he was jogging out of fear for literally falling into Hell? lol

Yes.

Blazing Storm

lol Laser dodging is a trope in fiction, and the solar flare is an outlier since not even Dodoria could dodge it
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/FrickinLaserBeams

Goku was only hypersonic on the snakeway as he took 28 hours to cross 1,000,000 km

Roshi's moon beam was only due to the fact that he went buff and his MAX Kamehameha which multiplies his powerlevel several times.

The daizenshuu explicitly states King piccolo's power is only nuke level, and guys stronger than Roshi were afraid of him destroying cities.

http://www.imageupload.co.uk/images/2014/02/22/Capture.jpg

yungz22
All that lightspeed stuff is too inconsistent for me to accept in db or dbz. Light travels around the earth 7 times in one second ive yet to see any of them move that fast. They are really fast though but FTL idk. Idk if it was filler but gotenks travelled around a couple times at a much slower rate in like 5 secs or so not ftl but still very fast

Blazing Storm
Even Namek saga Piccolo took a few minutes to reach the battlefield after arriving on Namek despite merging with Nail and trying his best to hurry up to the battlefield.

DBZ reaches FTL possibly only during the Cell-Buu saga

StealthRanger
DBZ is not FTL, lol

Anyways, Yusuke as of Chapter Black can take on anyone in Part 1 Dragon Ball and win handily

Ichigo is a non factor

TheTyrant
Team 1 7/10. Yusuke is dead weight.

StealthRanger
>Yusuke
>deadweight

lol'd

Wei Phoenix
Yes.

So Goku doesn't have the reflexes and reactions to handle his own power and speed?

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by StealthRanger
>Yusuke
>deadweight

lol'd

Well he is a bit gimped in a fist fight only against Goku and Kenshiro.

StealthRanger
Yusuke's like, Mach 350 and small country busting though

That's enough to solo FoTNS and defeat anyone from Part 1 DB

TheTyrant
Yusuke's like, Mach 350 and small country busting though How?

Wei Phoenix
Yusuke's like, Mach 350 and small country busting though

That's enough to solo FoTNS and defeat anyone from Part 1 DB

How is he that fast? He can bust a small country with his fists?

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix

He's that fast because he can move that fast, dumb phuck. He can bust a small island with soul gun. The other guy is a bit cracked.

SSJGGogeta
So Goku doesn't have the reflexes and reactions to handle his own power and speed, even though he was stronger than the universe busting janemba/buu/bills, and obviously not moving at NEAR full speed because he was scared of falling into Hell?

Basically. thumb up

Wei Phoenix
He's that fast because he can move that fast, dumb phuck. He can bust a small island with soul gun. The other guy is a bit cracked.

Reported.

SSJGGogeta
Reported.

Ah, so I win. thumb up

StealthRanger

http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=19210

http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=19236

There you go

TheTyrant
Pixel scaling like that is stupid. It's fan calculation and therefore not canon. Like you can easily get R2 Ulquiorra to be continent level via such calculations based on Neliel's statement on las Noches' size. Obviously that's not true. There's nothing from the author to prove what you're claiming.

StealthRanger
>fan calculations
>baww pixel scalings r wrongz

Oh Jesus, when people make retorts like that, they're clearly desperate

Now, let's remember, "I don't like it so it doesn't count" is not an argument, gentlemen

TheTyrant
Pixel scaling is not canon as calculations are generally non-canon. They're fan calculations after all. Plus, those calculations are for end of YYH Yusuke and this is Tournament Yusuke. So whatever you do you lose smile

SSJGGogeta
>fan calculations
>baww pixel scalings r wrongz

Oh Jesus, when people make retorts like that, they're clearly desperate

Now, let's remember, "I don't like it so it doesn't count" is not an argument, gentlemen

The perfect example of pixel scaling being retarded is in DBZ when Vegeta was drawn larger than mountains on Namek. Manga isn't drawn to scale, and assuming that it is just makes you look ignorant.

TheTyrant
The perfect example of pixel scaling being retarded is in DBZ when Vegeta was drawn larger than mountains on Namek. Manga isn't drawn to scale, and assuming that it is just makes you look ignorant. Pretty much. Non-canon shit like calculations or especially pixel-scaling should not ever be considered. Hell, even hyperbole hold more weight than them since they're at least in the manga.

StealthRanger
No, pixel scaling is legit. And don't do that MVC/CBR-esque "pixel scaling r wrongz, calcs don't count"

Not to mention? How the **** else do you quantify shit legitimately? Just eyeball and go "oh yeah, that's definitely mountain level for certain", leave it to personal interpretations? Naw, **** that noise

If you have something beyond "no this is wrong because I don't like it", try again

Until then? Grin and bear the shit you don't like, and that include "DAR EVUL PIXUL SCULENGZ" :maybe

If this is the case, Carver what the ****, why did you make this?

Goku obviously solos the opposing team and his own between triple digit gigaton durability and DC

TheTyrant
Not to mention? How the **** else do you quantify shit legitimately?By statements or actual on-panel depictions only.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/129659/3499017-madara+mountain+bust+2.png

^ we can clearly see that the shockwaves from that swing can shred a mountain range. ButYusuku, nor anybody else in YYH, has anything remotely close to that level of power, as far as I recall.

We can also use powerscaling to apply to characters who don't do as much AoE damage as characters weaker than them.

Calculations are fine as long as it's basic elementary shit like v=d/t, but when you're doing multiple formulas or are trying to count the pixels, then you're out of the line. Why? Because the authors clearly don't care about how big the stuff in the background are. The calculations are by fans and therefore not canon.

If it is shown to be mountain level, then of course. If it's a statement from a reliable source (like the author, narrator, a character who knows what he/she is talking about), then it should again be fine. Obvious hyperbole and non-elementary calculations should be thrown out the window.

Like I said earlier, there are calculations that put R2 Ulquiorra at Texas level destructive capacity with a single Lanza. And those are only based off of the time the crew took reaching Las Noches and Neliel's statement towards the time required to reach its opposite end. Obviously that's bs.

StealthRanger
Thank you for proving my point that you'd prefer to go by eyeballing and personal interpretations then actually quantifying shit legitimately

MvC level logic

TheTyrant
What author shows or states (canon) > fan calculations/interpretations (non-canon). My 'personal interpretations' are what I see and read on-panel, i.e. actual feats and statements. I may try to put 2 and 2 together to get a right or wrong understanding on a subject, but that's something else entirely. Pixel-scaling is only accepted on NF afaik.

What does the last part of your post mean?

StealthRanger
Though if you want a serious reply?

Originally posted by TheTyrant
By statements or actual on-panel depictions only.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/129659/3499017-madara+mountain+bust+2.png

^ we can clearly see that the shockwaves from that swing can shred a mountain range. ButYusuku, nor anybody else in YYH, has anything remotely close to that level of power, as far as I recall.

Which chooses to go down the half assed route of going by appearances rather than actual feats, ignoring calcs, will get you nowhere

I'm well aware of that chuckles :maybe

Denial is not just a river in Egypt chuckles :maybe

As for "author's don't care" shit. Too bad we don't go by author's intent in plae of actual feats and calcs now eh?, and as for them not caring about scale, that's what we're here for isn't it eh?

Second off, if they don't care about numbers, how the **** do we get any destructive or speed values (or stats for that matter) you nitwit?

Which is, again, arguing based off appearances, rather than actual quantifications

So ****ers in the Spirit World is not a reliable source now?

I'm guessing those calcs must have been ones that were debunked

Plus, those were taking dialogue that is clearly contradicted by visuals from what you say

Regardless, DT Yusuke is still low double digit kiloton, which should allow him to match Kenshiro, though EoDB Goku still kicks his ass handily

Wei Phoenix
DT Yusuke can not take a punch from Kenshiro if Ken wants to kill him, he can't touch Kenshiro if Ken doesn't want to be touched by him.

chasedown
I believe in cals because without the how could one say soneone is LS or lightning speed those are both calculated levels of speed. Without calcs debating about anime becomes baseless and over fan boyed

Show me the feats!!!! Lol

They have to be consistent by the way

StealthRanger
If you mean consistent high ends (which are, in any setting, massively outnumbered by low end garbage), I wholeheartedly agree :maybe

chasedown
If you mean consistent high ends (which are, in any setting, massively outnumbered by low end garbage), I wholeheartedly agree :maybe

Consistent meaning basically happening more than once or not contradicted by other feats

TheTyrant
Though if you want a serious reply?

Which chooses to go down the half assed route of going by appearances rather than actual feats, ignoring calcs, will get you nowhere

I'm well aware of that chuckles :maybe

Denial is not just a river in Egypt chuckles :maybe

As for "author's don't care" shit. Too bad we don't go by author's intent in plae of actual feats and calcs now eh?, and as for them not caring about scale, that's what we're here for isn't it eh?

Second off, if they don't care about numbers, how the **** do we get any destructive or speed values (or stats for that matter) you nitwit?

Which is, again, arguing based off appearances, rather than actual quantifications

So ****ers in the Spirit World is not a reliable source now?

I'm guessing those calcs must have been ones that were debunked

Plus, those were taking dialogue that is clearly contradicted by visuals from what you say

Regardless, DT Yusuke is still low double digit kiloton, which should allow him to match Kenshiro, though EoDB Goku still kicks his ass handily Are you joking? Or are you seriously telling me that fan calculations > what we actually see in the manga as FEATS? So Madara didn't actually chop a mountain range because we can't calculate it?

StealthRanger
What do you think we calc chuckles? How many zigzags and squiggles in the background? :distracted

Not what I said at all, though good job on the strawman, however

carver9
Wait a min. How did you all figure out how fast DBZ, YU YU, and Bleach characters are. You found out via calculating (when overall you all could be wrong and the characters can be much faster than what you are presuming). Don't see anything wrong with what he provided as an indication of power. I just don't like picking and choosing. What you do for one character, you need to do for all.

chasedown
I just feel like they should be consistant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.