Family guy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BackFire349
i was wondering how many of you ever watched this show when it was on. i ask cuz i just got the dvd set that came out today and watched several of the episodes and remembered how freaking hilarious the show was. tis a shame they took it off in order to put on more mind destroying reality shows. sad

Thomas H
reality programs suck!

BackFire349
yes, but what do you think of family guy, that was my original question.

Thomas H
havent seen it...

BackFire349
for shame. great show.

Thomas H
well..it has not been aired in the Kingdom of Norway!

GordonSkywalker
I think I heard of it. Who is in it?

BackFire349
its a cartoon.

GordonSkywalker
Yeah now I know which show you mean! I like that show! I didn't know it still came on tv, but I used to watch it all the time. Oh wait you said it's on dvd now....

BackFire349
yeah they cancelled it last year.

GordonSkywalker
Shame. I rather liked it.

Tex
Fox has cancelled 2 genius animated series (Futurana, Family Guy) while still supporting that crap-o-rama The Simpsons.

Outrageousroll eyes (sarcastic)

BackFire349
i wouldnt call the simpsons crap o rama. they are still one of the better shows on tv, just nothing compared to their older episodes.

mechmoggy
Agreed, the new ones have terrible plot lines but still funny.

Family Guy was really funny, I liked it.

BackFire349
man, the dvd is awesome. 28 hilarious episodes. got some classics in there.

Fire
well here they still play family guy, you know belgium we're always behind
my top goes like this
Family guy
Simpsons
Futurama

Ushgarak
Too many people looked at the Family Guy and thought it was a Simpsons rip-off for it to ever achieve true popularity- and the comparison WAS a hard one to break.

What I often found with Family Guy was that it would keep me ambling on in an episode that seemed ok, nothing special, and then do something SO hilarious with no warning at all that I would miss the rest of the episode in laughter. I seem to remember the mobile phone swallowing did that...

Fire
ever seen "God, the devil and Bob"? now that was a hilarious show imo

Member.
the family guy good show

BackFire349
the best family guy moment is the kool aid mand busting through the wall. and yes ush, thats true, the best moments come without warnings. and usually do cause so much laughter you dont know whats going on after your done.

mah
em yes it have!
it's pretty good yeah

BackFire349
i just finished watching the dvd set finally. man.... what a great show that was. cant wait for the next volume released on dvd. i suggest you all go out and get it if you want a good laugh.

Member.
reality shows now the most pop show.

BackFire349
yeah and they all suck.

Member.
laughing out loud we think alike, im so tired of all the reality shows, most of them ain't even realbig grin, how low has our community fallen tono expression

BackFire349
i know, shows like south park that actually deal with current events in the actual world are more of a type of a reality show.

Tex
Has anyone seen this weeks new South Park? laughing out loud

J.Lo & Ben Afleck are the main story line. Need I say more?laughing out loud

BackFire349
oh yeah, that was hilarious.

Tex
'Dont be fooled by all my money, I'd still give you taco kisses honey'laughing out loud

BackFire349
haha

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.