The Council of Reeds runs the gauntlet...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
The entire Council of Reeds are equipped with their very best gear and every single artifact of power at their disposal...

The Council is completely restored to full strength after each round with all battles being to the Death or KO with no BFR...

1) Every single Skyfather (plus their entire pantheon) on Marvel Earth...
2) Post-Retcon Molecule Man at his very best...
3) Thanos with a Cosmic Containment Unit...
4) Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet...
5) Dawn of Time Anti-Monitor...
6) The Living Tribunal...
7) Pre-Retcon Molecule Man...
8) Thanos with the Heart of the Universe...
9) Pre-Retcon Beyonder...

How far does the Council of Reeds get?

zopzop
They clear it. One of them WILL come up with a plot device that wins the day.

Sundipped
They get absorbed at 8 for sure.

Mshinu
They clear, no problem.

Squirrel Girl would kick their collective butts of course.

Bouboumaster
8 and 9 should reverse.
Also, they clears. One Reed alone can do a bit on his own, imagine what a bunch of them would do.

Thanos with the Heart is their biggest problem, but they would probably, somehow, find a way to take it for themselves.

stop at 4 given the stips and disconsidering pis

pym-ftw
Stop at 1

Mindset
Originally posted by zopzop
They clear it. One of them WILL come up with a plot device that wins the day. They don't have prep though.

zopzop
Originally posted by Mindset
They don't have prep though.
They don't need it. ONE Reed with prep is a monster, an entire council of them don't need any sort of prep whatsoever. They win.

CortSether
They don't even make it past 4.

AlmightyKfish
I'm sorry but as impressive as the Reeds were with months of prep, saying their best equipment and artifacts pretty much just means the three gauntlets and the entropy gun, as we've never seen anything else. I mean saying "they will find a way" is all well and good but I mean, it's not really a conclusive argument or something backed up by comics, seeing as Hickman's run ends with every single one of them other than 616 Reed killed by a bunch of Celestials, and that was with months of prep.

Assuming the three gauntlets work then they make it to 6 and get put down with no effort. If the gauntlet's don't work there's pretty much nothing to show them getting past 2.

Mindset
Originally posted by zopzop
They don't need it. ONE Reed with prep is a monster, an entire council of them don't need any sort of prep whatsoever. They win. But your post predicates that they will use prep.

Anyway, they don't clear.

Slaanesh
the best artifact they have is IG..if they are allowed to use their IG at full strength..they probably stop at 5 or 6..

Bouboumaster
They use what they have to build shits that help them to take the win.

Don't forget: 1 Reed Richards = 1,5 Doctor Doom.
Fact.

Mindset
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
They use what they have to build shits that help them to take the win.

Don't forget: 1 Reed Richards = 1,5 Doctor Doom.
Fact. 1/5 of Doctor Doom.

I agree.

Bouboumaster
1/5 of Doctor Doom.

I agree.

1 Reed for 5 Doom? Seems about right.

Mindset
1 Reed for 5 Doom? Seems about right. You seem about as good at math as Reed is.

Bouboumaster
You seem about as good at math as Reed is.

Which would make me five better that that Doctor Doom retarded dude?
Seems fair too.

Mindset
Which would make me five better that that Doctor Doom retarded dude?
Seems fair too.

Reed level math and english skills.

TheLordofMurder
To those who say that they stop at 6 or below, I would like to point out that a lone alternate Reed has already defeated the Living Tribunal...

Slaanesh
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
To those who say that they stop at 6 or below, I would like to point out that a lone alternate Reed has already defeated the Living Tribunal...

they were destroy by a host of Celestial..and Reed would have died too if not for Galactus and Franklin..LT is way out of their league..

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Slaanesh
they were destroy by a host of Celestial..and Reed would have died too if not for Galactus and Franklin..LT is way out of their league..

I am simply going by the comicbooks; it happened...

A lone alternate Reed defeated the Living Tribunal...

Slaanesh
I am simply going by the comicbooks; it happened...

A lone alternate Reed defeated the Living Tribunal...

i know..but this thread isn't about that Reed..it's about The Council of Reeds..and those guy got defeated by a Celestial Host..

ThereIsHope
This should be a spite thread.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Slaanesh
i know..but this thread isn't about that Reed..it's about The Council of Reeds..and those guy got defeated by a Celestial Host..

The Council consists of a Reed from every universe in the Marvel Universe...doesnt it?

Slaanesh
The Council consists of a Reed from every universe in the Marvel Universe...doesnt it?

i don't know but probably not..there's an infinite number of universe..those reed wasn't infinite..

"To those who say that they stop at 6 or below, I would like to point out that a lone alternate Reed has already defeated the Living Tribunal..."

they have no prep and he wasnt in the council

by doing what exactly?

on the fly in the battlefield? quickdraw contest: they lose, IG use proficency: they probably lose. and besides, what would they come up with instantly that would be better than the UNs and IGs they had? there is no way they clear it, they couldnt handle those celestials.

Mshinu
Reed doesn`t lose a quickdraw contest. This guy is so awesome that enteties like phucking Abraxas must stand still and listen to a monolouge why Richards is using the UN.

ThereIsHope
Didnt reed have prep when fighting Abraxas and LT, he cant do that here right? Thus this is a spite threat.

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by Mshinu
Reed doesn`t lose a quickdraw contest. This guy is so awesome that enteties like phucking Abraxas must stand still and listen to a monolouge why Richards is using the UN.

Because Galactus stole it from Abraxas and gave it to him?

Galan007
The Council stops at #4. Seriously, think about it.

Only one of the Council's infinity gauntlets can be active at the same time in the same place(ie. they only work in their native universes.) As for the UNs they wield--- Eson was completely unfazed by a direct hit from one, so I can only assume Thanos /w/ IG can tank the UNs' energies as well. That being said, Thanos could literally wipe out most of the Council with a gesture--- the only Reed that would remain, is the one whose IG was functional(assuming one of their IGs would even be functional, of course.) Then that Reed and Thanos would be locked in an eternal stalemate.

If the Mad Celestials can steamroll through the Council, they certainly aren't beating Thanos /w/ IG.

quanchi112
Stops at 3.

TheGodKiller
Stops at 6.

ThereIsHope
Spite thread.

Dampyre
They get stopped cold at 5, maybe even 4.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.