Lego Marvel Super Heroes!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackZero30x
Im very excited!

http://multiplayerblog.mtv.com/2013/01/08/lego-marvel-super-heroes-game/

-Pr-
Not at all surprised since they've had the license for a while now.

Still, I'm thrilled to see it coming out.

BlackZero30x
I was surprised to read the fantastic four was going to be in the game. I have all the Avenger sets, the deadpool/wolverine set and the doc oc spiderman set but I think that this will usher in some new sets. Im so very excited for this because ive been waiting for this for so long.

-Pr-
Im sure we'll see them in future sets. Heck, Lego only recently released Aquaman, and he was in the Lego Batman 2 game.

BlackZero30x
Ive been waiting for a Flash release for sometime now. Im hoping that with the release of Aquaman in the batman and the wonder woman/superman set that he will be coming out soon.

-Pr-
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
Ive been waiting for a Flash release for sometime now. Im hoping that with the release of Aquaman in the batman and the wonder woman/superman set that he will be coming out soon.

I have the Wonder Woman & Superman set. Next for me will be the bat-boat I'm thinking. But yeah, Hopefully there's be many sets over the coming year, and I'm sure Flash will be in one of them.

-Pr-
FOOTAGE!

-Pr-
FOOTAGE! Sort of.

P8c-9pM7VPA

BlackZero30x
Thats awesome. Im so very excited for this!

-Pr-
Same here.

They just better have Cyclops.

BlackZero30x
lol im pretty sure they will because they said there is going to be over 100 characters and the x-men will be in it. I cant wait to see a character list.

-Pr-
lol same. I liked that they'll be using the spider sense in the actual game too.

BlackZero30x
thats a lot more then I thought they would do. I assumed that he would only be able to climb on bricks that others (excluding venom) could not. Although if you look at lego batman 2 and how well done superman was im not entirely surprised they would add one of spidermans more "exotic" powers!

-Pr-
thats a lot more then I thought they would do. I assumed that he would only be able to climb on bricks that others (excluding venom) could not. Although if you look at lego batman 2 and how well done superman was im not entirely surprised they would add one of spidermans more "exotic" powers!

lol yeah, that's true. I just hope the roster will really be that big.

Kazenji
Read some things on this in the latest Game Informer,

Loki's goal is to claim the throne of Asgard they're also using the designs from the Thor movie for Asgard and there's also a unnamed villain also gets involved to create a alliance with Loki. Also on top of that Galactus is heading towards earth

The Raft is in this and can go there and there's a concept picture of Grand Central Station with sand everywhere.

-Pr-
Not surprised at that being the plot. Sounds good.

Kazenji
New images and concept art.........altho not really new to me since i've seen them in Game informer

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/BatFreak/news/?a=74370

Scythe
Hmmm, wonder if they'll have alternate customes for the characters. Do the other Lego games have that for like Batman and such?

-Pr-
They have alternate costumes, but they're more based on gadgets and such, so not really alternate suits from the comics. Though there is usually a Bruce Wayne to play as too.

Lord of the Rings actually had quite a few. Aragorn as Strider and as the King.

I don't expect there to be alternate suits in this game, but it'd be a nice surprise.

Scythe
Like, let's say Spidey has an alternate suit of his Iron Spidey costume. Imma explode from my house straight to the game store to buy this shiz.

-Pr-
laughing out loud

-Pr-
GAMEPLAY.

tXN9OAJyKlA

Kazenji
Interview & Gameplay

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news-14700-TT-Games%E2%80%99-Phil-Ring-Talks-All-Things-LEGO-Marvel-Super-Heroes--Come-See-LEGO-Iron-Man-In-Action-.html

also wonder what the free lego figurine for this one will be.

-Pr-
I already have Luthor, but I missed Elrond. Don't want to miss this one.

Emi~Kiro
Any list of who is confirmed to be in the game?

Kazenji
Playable Characters
Nicks Heroes list
Spider-Man
Captain America
Thor
Wolverine
Black Widow
Nick Fury
Iron Man
Cyclops
Mr. Fantastic
The Thing
Jean Grey
Emma Frost
Storm
Rogue
Inivisible Woman
Human Torch
Iceman
The Hulk
Hawkeye
Deadpool
Silver Surfer
Iron Fist
Luke Cage
Ghost Rider
Black Panther
Nova
Dr. Strange
Daredevil
Elektra
Ms. Marvel
Gambit
Nightcrawler
Black Cat
She Hulk
Scarlet Witch
Quicksilver
Colossus
Ant-Man
Wasp

Nicks Villians list
Dr. Doom
Loki
Ultron
Amora The Enchantress
Baron Mordo
Venom
Carnage
Magneto
Kang The Conquer
Bullseye
Abomination
Super-Skrull
Mystique
Toad
Blob
Pyro
Electro
Sandman
Baron Zemo
The Juggernaut
Sabretooth
The Wizard
Trapster
Klaw
Titania
Green Goblin
Hobgoblin
Wrecker
Thunderball
Piledriver
Bulldozer
Blizzard
Red Skull
The Mandarin
Beetle

more here listed when you buy them in the
game

http://ideas.wikia.com/wiki/Lego_Marvel_Superheroes:_The_Video_Game

BlackZero30x
Thats a big list! Im very excited!

Scythe
Wait, John DiMaggio voicing Wolverine, Steve Blum... Not?

Is this real life??

-Pr-
Hank Pym better grow.

Scythe
And have a hidden trophy/'chievie when ya accidentally strike wasp my 'mistake'

-Pr-
sad

Scythe
That'd be my reaction as well, before going: WTH?!

Kazenji
sYAXHqCM-b4

Scythe
Deadpool umbrella!!

Kazenji
QI1Y9s_Lh-I

Kazenji
Just looked at the pre-order you get Iron Patriot minifig.

Scythe
WHERE?!

Kazenji
EB or Gamestop as its called in the U.S.

Scythe
Must go see this! Thanks.

Kazenji
SgLNwOjeq4I

jinXed by JaNx
i dont get it, i dont get it at all, why legos? Why is this appealing to anyone? Wouldnt you rather play the real marvel characters? what makes things seem better to people in lego form?

-Pr-
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
i dont get it, i dont get it at all, why legos? Why is this appealing to anyone? Wouldnt you rather play the real marvel characters? what makes things seem better to people in lego form?

Because it's fun. The lego games, even going back to Star Wars, never took themselves seriously, and the humour was spot on. Plus, they're games that you can play with someone, so for people with siblings that you want to introduce to these franchises, they're great too.

Solid mechanics, a solid ability to get the spirit of the characters/IP, and like I said, it's fun.

Kazenji
rYPEfHlC1IA

Squirrel Girl & Howard the duck is even in the game.

Scythe
Omfg, Stan Lee, Venom, Deadpool and Loki!

Kazenji
Z38uxr0dGH0

was that statue of liberty walking like from Ghostbusters 2.

Kazenji
jsT7FhnNVwQ

P-Geyser
I got this game yesterday folks and I must say, it's phucking awesome and FUN as hell. Better than the Lego Batman's in my opinion.

Kazenji
How did you get it early?

nevermind i checked the dates, Strange how the rest of the world gets it next month.

P-Geyser
Originally posted by Kazenji
How did you get it early?

nevermind i checked the dates, Strange how the rest of the world gets it next month.

There is a store here in n.y.c. that I go to that gets games earlier than the release date.

-Pr-
I remember picking up Lego Star Wars 2 a week before it was supposed to come out; man i was so happy that day.

Now, on to the important question: Have you unlocked Cyclops yet?

P-Geyser
Afraid not bro. Man there is so much to do in side missions and whatnot. I already unlocked Venom, Sabretooth, Doc Ock, Wolverine and others. Though I really can't want to unlock Doctor Doom.

-Pr-
Originally posted by P-Geyser
Afraid not bro. Man there is so much to do in side missions and whatnot. I already unlocked Venom, Sabretooth, Doc Ock, Wolverine and others. Though I really can't want to unlock Doctor Doom.

lol, nice. I'm looking forward to playing it too.

P-Geyser
Originally posted by -Pr-
lol, nice. I'm looking forward to playing it too.

Yeah it's so fun.

Actually when you first start, you start off with Iron Man and Hulk. It's funny because you can change into Bruce Banner whenever you want laughing out loud

Actually as far as main heroes/villains, I managed to unlock Iron Man, The Hulk, Spidey, Mr Fantastic(so fun to use)Capt. America, Wolverine, Black Widow, Haweye, The Abomination, Venom, Sabretooth, Green Goblin and Doc Ock.

A lot of characters the use from the recent movies, like Cap, Abomination, and sam jackson's Nick Fury.

-Pr-
Sounds pretty cool.

BlackZero30x
Demos is free on the xbox marketplace now!

Kazenji
Bring on next week

also why is Travellers Tales making Europe & other parts of the world to wait until next week, When they're in England.

I-Drop
Originally posted by -Pr-
I remember picking up Lego Star Wars 2 a week before it was supposed to come out; man i was so happy that day.

Now, on to the important question: Have you unlocked Cyclops yet? I have! Awesome game!!!!!

Kazenji
Got my copy

i got The Super Pack for the DLC

Dark Phoenix, Winter Soldier, Symbiote Spider-Man, Classic Hawkeye & Falcon.

P-Geyser
Got my copy

i got The Super Pack for the DLC

Dark Phoenix, Winter Soldier, Symbiote Spider-Man, Classic Hawkeye & Falcon.

Holy Shyt...did you pre order the game?

Kazenji
Yes.

P-Geyser
Damn. I don't know how long it's going to take before the dlc pack is available for purchase.

Kazenji
Shouldn't be that long

I'm with next month or at the end of this one.

BlackZero30x
Im so excited to play this game. I played the demo. I hate having to wait till christmas haha

P-Geyser
Im so excited to play this game. I played the demo. I hate having to wait till christmas haha

You will have a BLAST big grin

Kazenji
Just done the Oscorp level i like how they did all the Symbiote related stuff with it and that random cameo from Deadpool in the elevator

Also the level at the Baxter building with Reed how he says calls that invention Fantasti-vator......almost sounded like something else to me.

Kazenji
Just noticed when i used 'The Super Pack' i also got Thanos, A-Bomb, Beta Ray Bill, Spider-Mobile, Hawkeye's sky-cycle and 10 vehicle races.

Estacado
Gonna try this out next week.Havent played any of the lego games before but excited to play as Venom,Sabertooth,Juggernaut,Lizard,Magneto,Surfer,
Gambit,Havok,Thor and many more...
How much is the super pack?
Really want to play as Thanos.

P-Geyser
Playing as Venom is awesome. Not really crazy about playing as Thanos TBH(hint: the character was kinda ruined for me here)

Kazenji thinks the pack should be available next month...I really don't think it will be too much. What's interesting though, is that I have talked to a few people who have preordered the game, and they informed me they did not get the dlc pack for some odd reason.

Kazenji
Joe Quesada is also in the game

now people can beat him up over what he did to Spider-Man......there's also another DLC pack an Asgard one

from what i've played of it so far, how you buy the character's you go to these SHIELD terminal's that are scattered around the city.

P-Geyser
One thing I am not fond of, is the fact that smaller lego characters can't do anything against the bigger ones. If they could, I would have Dr Doom whoop on such characters as Thanos and The Thing.

Though I noticed when I was The Hulk trying to pound on Juggernaut, all I could do was make him jump back and that's it.

I am stuck on two of the many racing challenges in the game. The first is trying to beat The Silver Surfer on the Shield Hellicarrier, and trying to beat Blade in a NYC race. Funny thing is, he has a bike and I have a yellow taxi lol.

the ninjak
Damn these controls are horrid. Game is gorgeous though.
But cmon!

-Pr-
Enjoying this so far. Really loving the variety in the characters and how they all seem to have their uses.

P-Geyser
I recently got The Super Skrull. Dude is awesome in Lego form.

Kazenji
Originally posted by the ninjak
Damn these controls are horrid. Game is gorgeous though.
But cmon!

Which controls are you talking about?

personally they're good once you get use to them.

Estacado
This is the first Lego game I play.It's pretty sweet ....love that each character has their own use.Im currently facing off against Venom.

Kazenji
Went into the Marvel building, who the hell is that Agent M?

also seen Tom Brevoot in there and few others, I'm to the part where i just got Cyclops & Jean Grey Unlocked.

Estacado
I might sound dumb...but how can I freeroam with my unlocked characters?
Or is it only available after beating the story?
I know I can replay the missions with them though.

Fave characters so far Venom,Thor,Storm,Juggernaut.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Estacado
I might sound dumb...but how can I freeroam with my unlocked characters?
Or is it only available after beating the story?
I know I can replay the missions with them though.

Fave characters so far Venom,Thor,Storm,Juggernaut.

You can do it during story....... go to a Shield terminal and then change one of your characters, After that you should be able to do bring up the character grid.

Estacado
Thanks!

Estacado
Just beat the main story it was superb!
Enjoyed every minute of it.Never thought I would have this much fun with it!

Estacado
Super Skrull is amazing!
He can fly,has fire projectiles and beams so he can melt golden lego,can turn invisible and has the strenght of big lego figures also can go through the same vents only Mr Fantastic can.

Estacado
Isnt Deadpool voiced by the guy from the Deadpool game?
They sound pretty similar...

BlackZero30x
Isnt Deadpool voiced by the guy from the Deadpool game?
They sound pretty similar...

Yes it was Nolan North in both. He also played the voice for Cyclops and Ant-Man

He was ZOD in injustice, David in the last of us, Desmond in Assassins Creed, The Penguin in Arkham Origins, The President in Saints Row IV, Conner and Clark in Young Justice, Balder in Earths Mightiest Heroes, and a ton more cartoon and video game voices. lol

EDIT: here is his IMDB page. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0636046/?ref_=tt_cl_t1

P-Geyser
Speaking on Deadpool, have not unlocked him yet..I wonder what I need to do and as well to get The surfer and Colossus.

Once you beat the story, you can roam n.y.c. unlocking characters but I see none of these three in the maps to access.

-Pr-
Colossus is at the X-Mansion in free roam. Just kill the Sentinel to get him.

Estacado
For Surfer you have to complete 3 missions the 1st is a race on the edge of the helicarrier.Dont know where the other 2 is.
To get Deadpool you have to beat all his bonus missions then replay them with other characters and find the red bricks on each level.You need certain amount of gold bricks to play each
Some characters can only unlocked by beating these missions like Ghost Rider ,Dr Strange,Lizard,Dormammu.

Estacado
Surfer mission locations
1:Hellicarrier edge /question mark
2:Baxter building/question mark
3:Near top of the map between Luke Cage and She Hulk

He costs 2000 000.

Estacado
Surfer is crap he only has cosmic power projectiles no beam or anything.....that's sad considering he is pretty much the most versatile marvel hero.
Lizard is cool I like that he has his own animations like usinghis tail to throw people or lift them up with it then eat them.I like how Gambit's ground pound charges up the enemies and makes them explode.Hulkbuster Iron Man is sweet it has projectiles and hovering.Ghost Rider is nice would have been cool if he could summon his bike.
Sandman is great with his shapeshifting attacks.
Most of the characters are great but there are few that disappoint.
Ronan is whack he only has projectiles as well.

P-Geyser
Thanks guys much appreciated.

I-Drop
The Sentinel is hilarious! Enjoying the hell out of this game. Wish it was less glitchy though

P-Geyser
Originally posted by I-Drop
The Sentinel is hilarious! Enjoying the hell out of this game. Wish it was less glitchy though

Where The F**K have u been?!... what system do you play on?

Speaking on The Sentinel, I wished we could use him in his actual height instead of the regular Lego form. I know Galactus would be impossible though.

While I love exploring the streets of New York City, it would be cool if Lego made some other huge places to explore such as Latveria, Asgard and others. Even though these stages are in the story, it would be nice to expand it more. It would be awesome in Doom's Latveria, you can explore the town running into characters such as Boris and Kristoff then decide to explore Doom's castle.

Kazenji
Yeah what system?....i haven't experienced many glitches

While I love exploring the streets of New York City, it would be cool if Lego made some other huge places to explore such as Latveria, Asgard and others. Even though these stages are in the story, it would be nice to expand it more. It would be awesome in Doom's Latveria, you can explore the town running into characters such as Boris and Kristoff then decide to explore Doom's castle.

it would be good for these Lego games to have DLC for that sort of stuff

even with that Lego Batman 2 i wanted to go to Metropolis.

Estacado
I did encounter some glitches as well stucking in walls couple times also in a mission I had to guide back Black Panther's cat to him but he wouldnt follow so I had to kick his ass down the street back to BP.
Just unlocked Kurse he became available after completing a side mission at the lower left of the map where you have to evacuate civilians.
Gonna get 150 gold bricks then complete the Dr Strange mission.

P-Geyser

it would be good for these Lego games to have DLC for that sort of stuff

even with that Lego Batman 2 i wanted to go to Metropolis.

I hope Lego might consider doing that. As much as I hate Thanos with a passion, it would be cool to have this stage in from the IG saga.

Kazenji
Just finished that Statue of Liberty level, Can tell someone is a fan of Ghostbusters 2 over at Travelers Tales

reading that Asgard DLC pack has already been out on Xbox live, Like to know when its coming to the PSN.

P-Geyser
Yeah the Statute of Liberty level does feel like Ghostbusters 2. Whats cool and cute, is that in roaming N.Y.C., Using flying characters that fly up to Lady Liberty get a personal wink from her smile

Something that I noticed that since my favorite character is Doctor Doom, he should have been able to fly in the game at least hover like Magneto.

Estacado
To unlock Deadpool you not only have to unlock the 11 red bricks but buy them from his room on the hellicarrier.
I recommend doing the Galactus/doom level couple of times to get about 12 000 000 studs then by the multiplier red bricks.
Prices are 1 mill for the x2 ,2 mill x4 ,3 mill x 6 ,4 mill x 8 , 5 mill x 10.
You can activate them at the same time like if you switch x2 and x10 on you get x20.
By the end multiplier reaches x3840 with it I beat the sentinel at the southern part of the island about 10 times and got the achievement for 1000 000 000 studs.

Kazenji
Finished the game yesterday, Now onto collecting stuff, Its good that they included extra levels to do even if they are shorter then the main ones,

also has anyone beaten that Go-Kart race on the shield Helicarrier??........can seem to win it the other racer it too quick.

Estacado
I did.
Fortunetly after a couple of tries the game glitched and she slowed down....haermm
Try to cut down the track as much as you can by driving in the inner parts of the road.

Now im only missing Aunt May and Stan Lee.
Bought and unlocked all the others.Taskmaster is at the southern part of the map a bit right from the story mission with the ship/fortress symbol.

Kazenji
I did.
Fortunetly after a couple of tries the game glitched and she slowed down....haermm
Try to cut down the track as much as you can by driving in the inner parts of the road.

I manage to get it eventually

Been going around boosting my gold brick count, Pretty good how Kurse is in this

had a go at one of them Air Races...**** its hard to control the planes, Anyway i tried one of them out and says go under a bridge....how the hell do i get under the bridge the plane won't fit.

Estacado
Just use a flying character.I never used a plane during races.
Controls can be klunky during races...Heimdal is also in it so the Asgard pack only has Odin,Warriors Three and Jane Foster.Kurse and Malekith are just different skins.

Kazenji
e3oibFDFeIM

Volstagg went on Jenny Craig.

P-Geyser
Just unlocked Colossus(awesome).

I got to try to unlock Deadpool. Though I am replaying the missions over, to get the unlockables(Stan Lee, etc)

Haven't beaten the Go-kart on the hellicarrier, hell I am still having trouble beating The surfer. When I try to race him especially as Iron Man, I take off and wind up going over the green ring. The video on youtube makes it look like a piece of cake.

Just wanted to know does anybody else think that it would be cool, to see Apocalypse in Lego form? I think so.

Kazenji
Just use a flying character.I never used a plane during races.
Controls can be klunky during races.

Thanks for the tip

gave it another go and for some strange reason, I start racing with the character and he just stops before i even get to the second ring thus having me to get him flying again...eventually got one of the races done

also Squirrel Girl made it into the game.

Estacado
Yup it's annoying a hell same happened to me all the time they just stop for no reason even though Im pushing the damn stick forward.

Kazenji
Unlocked Ghost Rider....Shame you couldn't summon his bike

and can't believe they put in the movie Mandarin in, Soon as i unlocked him i started zapping him with Dr Doom.

P-Geyser
I unlocked Prof X and Emma Frost yesterday. Prof X is funny to use.

What you mentioned about Ghost Rider not being able to summon his bike, I mentioned about Dr Doom not being able to fly. Though it should not be that important I guess, since the game is fun as hell.

Question. I noticed on the character grid, that Mister Fantastic, Thing, Cyclops and other's seem to have alternate costumes which has the question mark. Anybody unlocked them yet? and what are they? I am curious about the Thing.

I unlocked two which is Spidey in a white outfit, and Wolverine with his cowl.

Kazenji

Question. I noticed on the character grid, that Mister Fantastic, Thing, Cyclops and other's seem to have alternate costumes which has the question mark. Anybody unlocked them yet? and what are they? I am curious about the Thing.

I've unlocked some of them, The costume's for Mister Fantastic & Thing are their Future Foundation outfits.....I know the one for Thing's is inside the reptile house

the one for Cyclops is his Astonishing X-men outfit.....his is found near the bottom of the map near the bridge, I think you have to take someone in a taxi somewhere for it

P-Geyser
Cool Thanks.

Kazenji
Found out there's a whole heap of 'Stan Lee in Peril' related stuff to do in the main city hub, Thought it was only for the main levels.

Estacado
Yup 35 Stan Lee in peril.

I-Drop
Where The F**K have u been?!... what system do you play on?

Speaking on The Sentinel, I wished we could use him in his actual height instead of the regular Lego form. I know Galactus would be impossible though.

While I love exploring the streets of New York City, it would be cool if Lego made some other huge places to explore such as Latveria, Asgard and others. Even though these stages are in the story, it would be nice to expand it more. It would be awesome in Doom's Latveria, you can explore the town running into characters such as Boris and Kristoff then decide to explore Doom's castle. Ditto. I play on Xbox unfortunately. Been really busy. Gotta start coming here more often. Doom not being able to fly suxOriginally posted by Kazenji
I got 11 minikits on a stage & can't see the comic because 11 is not 10 sad

P-Geyser
Originally posted by I-Drop
Ditto. I play on Xbox unfortunately. Been really busy. Gotta start coming here more often. Doom not being able to fly sux I got 11 minikits on a stage & can't see the comic because 11 is not 10 sad

HEY! I play on Xbox as well WHAT U TRYIN TO SAY FOO! mad

I agree on Doom. I unlocked Ghost Rider yesterday, and Kazenji was right in he can't summon his bike. Since I have not played since, I would assume that Rider's bike has to be purchased like any other vehicle.

Kazenji
Unlocked Dr Strange the other day he's fun to use with his flight and stuff

obviously get him in the Sanctum Sanctorum place, Also unlock Dormammu in that level too and you catch him having a shower.

Estacado
Strange is great he can also teleport through vents that Mr Fantastic and venom can.He also has mind control ,telekinesis and invisibility.

Definetly one of the best characters.thumb up

My most used characters are Gambit I love how all his attacks charge up the enemy and make them explode,Super Skrull ,Lizard,Venom,Dr Doom,Juggernaut,Dr Strange,Black Bolt.

Kazenji
Also why did they make She-Hulk about the same size as everyone else, She should be almost as tall as Hulk.

P-Geyser
Also why did they make She-Hulk about the same size as everyone else, She should be almost as tall as Hulk.

I am not sure how that would pan out. It would kind of look odd don't you think?

My most used characters are Gambit I love how all his attacks charge up the enemy and make them explode,Super Skrull ,Lizard,Venom,Dr Doom,Juggernaut,Dr Strange,Black Bolt.

Mine would be Dr Doom, Spidey, Mister Fantastic, Black Widow,Green Goblin ,Jean/Pheonix, Colossus, S Skrull,

I need to unlock Dr Strange. I am hearing awesome things about him.

Estacado
Hulk is phuckin huge compared to his comic counter part he is 7 foot on avarage not 3 times taller or larger then avarage sized guys like Iron Man.
Same goes for other big lego guys.

Yeah Strange is great he has magic blast,beam ,invisibility, flight,telekinesis mind control,teleportation through vents.

Destroyer should have been a big lego but at least doom's version of the destroyer is big.

Would be nice to see Mangog,Exodus,Vulcan,Apocalypse,Cable,Onslaught,Ge
nis Vell,Titannus.
Surfer is one of the most disappointing characters.
Dormammu could be better.

P-Geyser
Would be nice to see Mangog,Exodus,Vulcan,Apocalypse,Cable,Onslaught,Ge
nis Vell,Titannus.
Surfer is one of the most disappointing characters.
Dormammu could be better.

It would be great to have Apocalypse as a huge a$$ Lego fig in the game. Hopefully, Lego will decide to make another DLC and add in Apocalypse and the other's. I also would like to see Mr Sinister.

From what I heard, this game has gotten fantastic reviews. This may prompt Lego to come out with more DLC.(fingers crossed)

Still have not unlocked Surfer(I know I know)though from what you said, it sounds depressing. Surfer is one of the most powerful marvel characters. How could they mess him up.

What do you think about Doctor Doom in this game? honestly..I mentioned him not being able to fly, but do you think he is spot on?

Kazenji

Still have not unlocked Surfer(I know I know)though from what you said, it sounds depressing. Surfer is one of the most powerful marvel characters. How could they mess him up.
?

Just like how another game company messed him up for that old NES game

he gets killed by minor things in that.

P-Geyser
Just like how another game company messed him up for that old NES game

he gets killed by minor things in that.

I never got to play that game embarrasment I am going to UNLOCK him this weekend and see for myself. Though it seems Strange could be the best Lego character in the game. I am basing this on reading other forums about the game as well.

Kazenji
I never got to play that game

gvnRBywkUZ0

P-Geyser
laughing laughing Oh man I see what you mean.

I remember my friend had spiderman for sega genesis. It was pretty cool. Venom was a pain in the a$$ though.

Kazenji
Almost 100% this game....was missing one gold brick until i read about one near the Fisk building to the east hidden in all that black area its around the same height as the Shield hellicarrier

also they've done the same thing with Taskmaster hidden in all that black area.

P-Geyser
I seem to be having a problem with one of the(?)missions.

This has to do in the circus area, where the trainer has lost his animals, and you have to find them and bring them back to him.

I found the gorilla first, and then the Lion on the firescape, though when I return the Lion back, nothing happens. Deadpool does not move and nothing happens. Is this a glitch or what? or what needs to happen?

I-Drop
HEY! I play on Xbox as well WHAT U TRYIN TO SAY FOO! mad

I agree on Doom. I unlocked Ghost Rider yesterday, and Kazenji was right in he can't summon his bike. Since I have not played since, I would assume that Rider's bike has to be purchased like any other vehicle. Buyer's remorse. I got xbox360 for the "exclusive" GTA4 content. The "exclusive" content that was on PS3 a month or so afterwards sad . MK was a great game. PS3 got Kratos. Xbox got.....nobody.
Strange is great he can also teleport through vents that Mr Fantastic and venom can.He also has mind control ,telekinesis and invisibility.

Definetly one of the best characters.thumb up

Got Dr.Strange but had no idea he was that dope in this. Been playing w/Beetle a lot. Good IronMan substitute. Been playing w/Spidey(All 3 costumes),Daredevil & the Heroes for Hire a bunch. Trying to unlock everybody. Taskmaster is a must have.

Kazenji
So that Asgard pack is out now

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/MarvelFreshman/news/?a=92032

BlackZero30x
I got it yesterday! I have noticed that they paid good attention the characteristics ans abilities of each character...at least so far. I only just started it so I have only used Iron Man, Hulk, Spidy, Cap, and Reed.

P-Geyser
So that Asgard pack is out now

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/MarvelFreshman/news/?a=92032

It's been out for awhile.

I got it yesterday! I have noticed that they paid good attention the characteristics ans abilities of each character...at least so far. I only just started it so I have only used Iron Man, Hulk, Spidy, Cap, and Reed.

LOL you haven't seen anything yet.

Kazenji
It's been out for awhile.

Not on the PSN it hasn't.

P-Geyser
Not on the PSN it hasn't.

WTF? That really is news to me.

Kazenji
Yeah the PSN gets shafted alot, Usually have to wait for some things.

P-Geyser
At least you will get those things. Some things on multi plat games on 360, will never see the light of day.

Kazenji
I've read with this game for next gen the load times between switching characters is quicker.

BlackZero30x
yeah I read that also.

BlackZero30x
I really like how in free roam if you hold Y spidy changes into peter parker! Once I found that out I decided to se if Venom can do something like it. If you hold Y while you are Venom he will turn into a big character but while big he cant web swing.

P-Geyser
You can also do that with Curt Connors(The Lizard) Hulk and a few other big Lego characters. I wish that Colossus can turn into Peter.

BlackZero30x
I really need help...

I beat the story and I was flying around with Iron Man....I noticed on stark tower you can unlock Hulkbuster armor. I did what I had to do grabbed the hulkbuster suit token and its still locked in my character selection. I can't buy it and every time I re-try getting it I only get a blue stud. Any help would be great...

BlackZero30x
Turned the game on this morning and my hulkbuster armor was able to be purchased. Weird. Im glad it fixed itself. I would have been so mad if I had to play a new game for the 100%.

I-Drop
The patch came thru & fixed my glitch w/Thor's comic smile Stan Lee is awesome!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.