Superman Prime vs Rune King Thor/Worldbreaker Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Superman Prime

VS

Rune King Thor

WorldBreaker Hulk

Zack Fair
Disastrous spite against Prime.

quanchi112
Thor would easily deal with Prime while Hulk fires up the grill.

pym-ftw
Thor solos

Hulk isnt really needed

Mr.SunKing
Thor wins, Hulk isn't needed

armedforbattle
RKT himself would beat the shit out of prime

SquallX
This is Superman Prime people, not Superboy. Not saying Prime is winning this, but he's not losing so easily.

armedforbattle
Against RKT^? Yeah its an easy fight.

SquallX
Originally posted by armedforbattle
Against RKT^? Yeah its an easy fight.

RKT no matter how powerful he is still relies mostly on magic. No magiacal amps will help him.

Prime tools his from Zauriel heavenly blade, even took magical blast from Mordru. BFR is out, Prime would just bust out. A weaken Prime survived a Universal detonation point blank.

Does he lose? Most likely. Will it be easy? Hell no.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by SquallX
This is Superman Prime people, not Superboy. Not saying Prime is winning this, but he's not losing so easily. What are you trying to say? Superboy Prime was called Superman Prime for a while. I don't think the OP meant Guardian Amped Superboy/Man Prime. I'd like to think that info would've been included in the OP.

Superboy Prime loses hard. His chances improve if he gets to BFR WBH, but that won't be happening with RKT being around.

ThereIsHope
Superboy Prime shits himself and then hides in the shit.

Bentley
Is this Golden Superman Prime?

Because Superboy Prime is inmune to magic and solos the field.

h1a8
The only way Prime could win is if he bfrs WBH instantly and within the same fraction of a sec pushes RKT shit in with his fists. Otherwise Prime loses.

5th horseman
Now hold on just a minute mr.jack fair, and anyoneelse dismissing the wb hulk. I don't know much about rune king thor, but I know that if this is a slugfest, all bets off, handon hand, fist to fist combat, mr. Rkt and little supes over there is going to have their hands full, no scrath that, they'll both fall, totally demolished and exhausted from the warm up that the WB just gave them. But in WB hulk form, the breaker of worlds do not have, give, or receive mercy, doesn't he... yes I believe he does not.........

PillarofOsiris
Unbelievably horrible spite thread against prime.

Mshinu
RKT farts and Prime dies.

LordofBrooklyn
None the magical attacks will work against Prime.

What's left is a level of power against Superman Prime that he has faced before.

zopzop
Originally posted by Bentley
Is this Golden Superman Prime?

Because Superboy Prime is inmune to magic and solos the field.
Superman Prime wins. Hulk is a non factor.

Batman-Prime
Prime will kill WBH and after an longer fight lose against Thor, maybe.

Sundipped
Does anyone think that the same spell/attack that erased Those who Sit Above Shadow (being magical in nature) would erase Prime?

5th horseman
Yeah I agree...psych! Only in your dreams does prime supes defeats the WBH! Otherwise, he and the RKT will undoubtedly be trampled in the chaos of hulks LIMITLESS strength, edurance,durability, speed ( WHICH I MUST SAY WILL CONTINUE TO RISE IN WB STATE), gamma manipulation( DID I TELL YOU ALL THAT HULK IS MADE OUT OF THE MOST DANGEROUS TYPE OF EXPLOSION IN THE WORLD?(GAMMA BOMB TO BE SPECIFIC), and not to mention his most powerful tool that he wields, which is, of coarse, his limitless rage. And PLEASE don't counter with the argument "unlimited rage and anger is impossible" because I don' t know if you knew about this but, we are All talking about COMIC BOOKS HERE GUYS! Want me to specify? I'll be glade to! have you noticed that everyone keeps talking about how Hulks abilities are illogical and impossible, yet they don't even think TO think about their own character that they are arguing for? going at the speed of light, laser beam eyes, strength capable of obliterating and/ or moving planets, holding blackholes, hammers being able to defy time and space, magic (most likely from what I hear could easily wipe out whole races and even challenge sky-fathers) , freeze breath, invunerability to bullets, however many times they hit,

5th horseman
Yeah I agree...psych! Only in your dreams does prime supes defeats the WBH! Otherwise, he and the RKT will undoubtedly be trampled in the chaos of hulks LIMITLESS strength, edurance,durability, speed ( WHICH I MUST SAY WILL CONTINUE TO RISE IN WB STATE), gamma manipulation( DID I TELL YOU ALL THAT HULK IS MADE OUT OF THE MOST DANGEROUS TYPE OF EXPLOSION IN THE WORLD?(GAMMA BOMB TO BE SPECIFIC), and not to mention his most powerful tool that he wields, which is, of coarse, his limitless rage. And PLEASE don't counter with the argument "unlimited rage and anger is impossible" because I don' t know if you knew about this but, we are All talking about COMIC BOOKS HERE GUYS! Want me to specify? I'll be glade to! have you noticed that everyone keeps talking about how Hulks abilities are illogical and impossible, yet they don't even think TO think about their own character that they are arguing for? going at the speed of light, laser beam eyes, strength capable of obliterating and/ or moving planets, holding blackholes, hammers being able to defy time and space, magic (most likely from what I hear could easily wipe out whole races and even challenge sky-fathers) , freeze breath, invunerability to bullets, however many times they hit, Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Prime will kill WBH and after an longer fight lose against Thor, maybe.

DarkSaint85
Woah.

Calm down, mate.

-Pr-
Closed for spite. Also wtf.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.