Odin vs Gardener

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
Gards with Time Gem
1. Use full powers and abilities ,No BFR No time stop
2. The above with BFR and Time stop/manipulation allowed.

Gards without Time Gem
1. Use full powers and abilities ,No BFR No time stop
2. The above with BFR and Time stop/manipulation allowed.

Wjo wins in each of the above?

armedforbattle
Gardener? Do you mean Guy Gardner ?

pym-ftw
Do you mean the villian in the Avenger's new comics?

golem370
Elder of the Universe

pym-ftw
So Ex Nihilo? That gold guy with no feats?

ozz81
Yeah the elder of the universe .

Damborgson
No pretty sure he means elder gardener.

pym-ftw
Originally posted by pym-ftw
That gold guy with no feats?
So Odin vs Time Gem?

I'd give it to Odin based solely on the quickdraw

Eternal Idol
Odin ftw.

The Gardener never struck me as being very powerful, even for an Elder of the Universe. Isn't he a pacifist too?

golem370
Odin is probably more powerful Gardener is over 5 billion years old and unless Death kills him he is immortal. Gardener has more experience and is immortal plus he does have. Wikipedia source Power Primordial, remnants of the primordial energies of the Big Bang that still permeate the universe. The Power Primordial can be used to produce a wide range of effects, including augmentation of physical attributes (strength, durability, speed), molecular restructuring, creation of force fields, teleportation

golem370
In this pic he gets dogpiled by all in the picture and send them flying with the Power Primordial

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by golem370
Odin is probably more powerful Gardener is over 5 billion years old and unless Death kills him he is immortal. Gardener has more experience and is immortal plus he does have. Wikipedia source Power Primordial, remnants of the primordial energies of the Big Bang that still permeate the universe. The Power Primordial can be used to produce a wide range of effects, including augmentation of physical attributes (strength, durability, speed), molecular restructuring, creation of force fields, teleportation

Doesn't mean much without the feats to back up the Gardener.

In this pic he gets dogpiled by all in the picture and send them flying with the Power Primordial

They all jobbed to the Champion there.

snicker

golem370
No Champion became the jobber Champion should have been left like that imo.

Eternal Idol
chimp

Nope. Champion has that one good showing amidst a career of humilating failures. Therefore, they all jobbed to Champion.

golem370
He is a Immortal who is out for fighting profection so I think he has been fighting billions of years he should be a extremely better fighter then any of them thus that first apperance should be more like how the Champion should be then the jobber versions after.

Eternal Idol
He is a Immortal who is out for fighting profection so I think he has been fighting billions of years he should be a extremely better fighter then any of them thus that first apperance should be more like how the Champion should be then the jobber versions after.

I agree, but he's never really been portrayed that way since his first appearance.

Anyhow, the Gardener hardly seems like much of a fighter. Being immortal just means he'll live to regret the severe ass-kicking from Odin.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.