Akuma vs. Younger Toguro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bro SMASH
Akuma, one of the villains/neutral characters from the Street Fighter video game series

_NAYQOvuMk4

vs.

Younger Toguro, one of the villains from the Yu Yu Hakusho anime/manga series

N1dTDbjQudA&feature=related

As pointed out in the YYH wiki, both were once human, gave up their humanity to become extremely powerful demons (or in Akuma's case, a demonic-like being), have an insaitible lust for fighting, have a code of honor, killed the main character's teacher, are major antagonist to their series respective main characters, and waiting for someone who has the power to defeat them.

So who wins in this fight to the death?

Mr Marvel
Akuma...!

Bro SMASH
Wrong!

shifty

NemeBro
Toguro is faster, but Akuma hits like a thousand or more times harder.

Bro SMASH
I think "thousand or more times" is exaggerating. We are talking about a guy who carried a whole ring on his shoulder.

NemeBro
Akuma shattered an island.

Bro SMASH
But a "thousand times stronger"? I wouldn't go that far.

Mr Marvel
Originally posted by Bro SMASH
Wrong!

shifty

About what...? All of Akuma's attacks are deadlier, And he can muster enough power to SINK an Island... throw in his Asura Warp and it's pretty much game...
smile smile smile smile

Though i would imagine you were just joking

NemeBro
Originally posted by Bro SMASH
But a "thousand times stronger"? I wouldn't go that far. Only because you are ignorant of the comparative difference in the forces we speak of.

Bro SMASH
Originally posted by Mr Marvel
About what...? All of Akuma's attacks are deadlier, And he can muster enough power to SINK an Island... throw in his Asura Warp and it's pretty much game...
smile smile smile smile

Though i would imagine you were just joking

I kind of was...though you still make it seem like Akuma has every advantage over Toguro.

Originally posted by NemeBro
Only because you are ignorant of the comparative difference in the forces we speak of.

Oh and I suppose you would know the difference? Please! erm

NemeBro
Yes actually.

Bro SMASH
Yeah right... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Esomark
Akuma's attack AOE and the fact Ashura Senku grants him temporary intangibility pretty much makes up for his lack of speed in this match.

Mr Marvel
^ That's what i was saying...

Bro SMASH
How does it work in canon, though?

Esomark
Well, he's never needed to go all out when his feats have been demonstrated so I don't see why they wouldn't have the same effect here.

carver9
Toguro wins.

NemeBro
Why?

Justify that claim.

Stoic
I don't know. I think Akuma is badass, but Toguro IMO is badder. I mean the guy was making air bullets by flicking his thumb. He launched them like machine gun fire. This was all before he went to 100%. I think in all honesty that he'd fold Akuma like a lawn chair.

stargun
Akuma's greatest feats includes him wiping out a mountain filled island with a karate chop, splitting Ayers Rock while testing a new technique and no-selling an unnaturally violent volcanic eruption as if it were a gentle breeze.

While I haven't read YYH if my info on Toguro (gathered mostly from the OBD wiki as well as some threads involving him) is correct Akuma would squash him like a bug.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Stoic
I don't know. I think Akuma is badass, but Toguro IMO is badder. I mean the guy was making air bullets by flicking his thumb. He launched them like machine gun fire. This was all before he went to 100%. I think in all honesty that he'd fold Akuma like a lawn chair. Akuma's punch would literally explode Toguro's body.

Esomark
I don't know. I think Akuma is badass, but Toguro IMO is badder. I mean the guy was making air bullets by flicking his thumb. He launched them like machine gun fire. This was all before he went to 100%. I think in all honesty that he'd fold Akuma like a lawn chair.

Those air bullets will only feel like mosquito bites to Akuma. He walked along the ocean floor so his durability and pain tolerance is insane. He's also shown more destructive power than Toguro with his island sinking feat and splitting Ayer's Rock while testing the Kongou Kokuretsu Zan. Toguro's either getting punched straight through his body or getting fried by one of Akuma's energy attacks.

Stoic
Originally posted by Esomark
Those air bullets will only feel like mosquito bites to Akuma. He walked along the ocean floor so his durability and pain tolerance is insane. He's also shown more destructive power than Toguro with his island sinking feat and splitting Ayer's Rock while testing the Kongou Kokuretsu Zan. Toguro's either getting punched straight through his body or getting fried by one of Akuma's energy attacks.

I had no idea that Akuma was that powerful. I guess I've only seen the older anime's with him in it.

carver9
I can't see Akuma withstanding anything Tagoru withstood.

Esomark
I had no idea that Akuma was that powerful. I guess I've only seen the older anime's with him in it.

His anime feats are nowhere near as impressive as his game feats, which are canon. He can take on the top tiers of the Shounen Big Three and possibly King Piccolo level Dragon Ball characters.

Originally posted by carver9
I can't see Akuma withstanding anything Tagoru withstood.

Why not? Akuma withstood deep sea pressure and fought inside a volcano with Gouken.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.