Thor/ Warrior Madness/ Belt of Strength VS World War Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Thor- Warrior Madness and belt of strength

VS

World War Hulk

the Darkone
Thor X20 strength, Thor too versatile and powerful!!

ozz81
Thor if he fights smart ..

5th horseman
Hulk for the win.

DarkSaint85
Thor stomps. And 5th horseman, try and think beyond a slugfest.

cdtm
Thor wins easy.

carver9
WWH wins.

DarkSaint85
BFR.

ThereIsHope
Only reason that thor wins is cause of his hammer

PillarofOsiris
Thor wins this easily. Put this Thor against WBH and you'd have a fight.

D-Block
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
Thor wins this easily. Put this Thor against WBH and you'd have a fight.

FrazettaHulk
Thor wins this pretty handily. The only Hulk that would beat 20x Thor is Worldbreaker Hulk.

janus77
Hulk murders Thor, yet again.

Hulk would rip the BOS off Thor's limp, unconscious body, 3 seconds after the bell rings.

No matter the 10-20X amp, Hulk is stronger still. And more to the point, Thor's durability isn't up to taking more than a punch or two from Hulk.

DarkSaint85
Could he not BFR?

carver9
Where would this amp put Thor strength at, planet holding levels (something that a weakened Hulk was capable of doing)?

janus77
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Could he not BFR?
Hulk's just as liable to bfr Thor. Maybe just punch him to the Sun.

DarkSaint85
Lol.

Zack Fair
Thor and fighting smart does not compute.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by janus77
Hulk murders Thor, yet again.

Hulk would rip the BOS off Thor's limp, unconscious body, 3 seconds after the bell rings.

No matter the 10-20X amp, Hulk is stronger still. And more to the point, Thor's durability isn't up to taking more than a punch or two from Hulk.

Hulk murdering this version of Thor is ridiculous.

The augmented strength coupled with Thor's ranged attacks, most notably the ability to drain energy with Mjolnir makes him more than a match for the Hulk.

Damborgson
a 20X strength increase means he takes the Hulk's head off when he connects. and seeing as how they're both going to brawl he'll connect almost immediately. No versatility needed for this fight.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by FrazettaHulk
Thor wins this pretty handily. The only Hulk that would beat 20x Thor is Worldbreaker Hulk. it's the same character no expression

FrazettaHulk
I like ratios vs Tons sometimes because Marvel's stated ton level don't line up with on page feats. All below is just my opinion-
If Spider-Man is level X.
Thor normally is 10X.
When Spider-Man got infused with Captain Universe powers he was 50X.
Thor with the rage and belt is 200X or 4 times as strong as Captain Universe Spider-Man.

Normal Hulk is also 10X at base.
Maestro is 20X at base.
WWH is 30X at base.
So this amped Thor is around 7 times as strong as WWH.

Not sure where I'd put Worldbreaker's HoTM level. 1,000X at least.

Igniz
Thor goes Chaos War Abomination on WWH big grin

FrazettaHulk
Originally posted by psycho gundam
it's the same character no expression

Thor and Warrior Madness Thor are the same character too. It's about the Mode they are in. Warrior Madness is a mode Thor can achieve.

Worldbreaker Hulk is the mode WWH can achieve. But WWH was only Worldbreaker for a few pages in the 5th issue of that series. For most of it he was just at WWH level. So when myself (and most others I'd say) refer to WWH its before Miek stabbing Jones and revealing himself to be behind the explosion on Sakaar, which caused WWH to first reach WBH mode.

To be even more nitpicky there are 3 different levels of Worldbreaker Hulk levels from weakest to strongest;
Level 1-1st appearance, in Skaar issue and in Hulk's return 610-611.
Level 2-on Earth (Vegas) in HoTM
Level 3-no holding back HoTM in Dark Dimension.

But like I said that's really being specific.

carver9
Originally posted by FrazettaHulk
I like ratios vs Tons sometimes because Marvel's stated ton level don't line up with on page feats. All below is just my opinion-
If Spider-Man is level X.
Thor normally is 10X.
When Spider-Man got infused with Captain Universe powers he was 50X.
Thor with the rage and belt is 200X or 4 times as strong as Captain Universe Spider-Man.

Normal Hulk is also 10X at base.
Maestro is 20X at base.
WWH is 30X at base.
So this amped Thor is around 7 times as strong as WWH.

Not sure where I'd put Worldbreaker's HoTM level. 1,000X at least.

H1,.is that you? confused

keiththegreat
Thor loses. I don't care how many strength amps he has, if he tries to go toe to toe with Hulk, he's going down hard.

FrazettaHulk
Originally posted by carver9
H1,.is that you? confused

No sir. I'm a recent lurker turned poster on these boards. On other boards over the past decade I've been BruceJonesFan, BruceJonesEnthusiast, Eric H and now FrazettaHulk.

Damborgson
Originally posted by keiththegreat
Thor loses. I don't care how many strength amps he has, if he tries to go toe to toe with Hulk, he's going down hard.

Because of all those other times he hasn't been able to match Hulk's strength or something?

You'd better care how many amps he has because it makes the difference in the thread. Unless you think WWH is somehow immedietly going to boost himself to over 20X Thor's strength. Before Thor hits him. Which is retarded.

Naija boy
^ you know technically WWH could amp 20x or more nigh instantly if he goes Wb mode....

-Pr-
Except that the thread states WWH, so he's confined to the arc.

CosmicComet
I really dont think Thor's strength is close enough for a 20x strength amp to actually make him equal/better to Hulk.

Naija boy
Err ok. So does that mean he can only reach th strength level he was shown at in the arc? ,if so then yeah he loses quite handily.

Damborgson
Originally posted by Naija boy
^ you know technically WWH could amp 20x or more nigh instantly if he goes Wb mode....

Yes. Worldbreaker would win in a slugfest. This hulk can't go farther than wwh though for purposes of the thread.

DTM
Normal Thor, without his belt of strength, would be a good even match against WWHulk, adding those bonuses to him allows him to stompl pretty solidly. Definately an unfair match up here.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by DTM
Normal Thor, without his belt of strength, would be a good even match against WWHulk, adding those bonuses to him allows him to stompl pretty solidly. Definately an unfair match up here.

This thread is for you.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t574482.html

DTM
Now thats a much closer fight. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.