neji vs rob lucci

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Luffygear4
no restrictions
speed equal
bloodlust

neji before death
rob lucci after fighting luffy

Bentley
So Neji with a hole on his chest against Rob Lucci absolutely knocked out?

KingD19
DOUBLE....K O!!!

Q99
Hm, I'm not sure. I mean, we didn't see that much of current Neji's fighting, but the wind palm at his level can pack a *lot* of power, and his rotation is great defense as always.

Lucci's got iron body, but that doesn't do too good against gentle fist where it's the organs directly that take the hit.

Luffygear4
but lucci can also spam rokuogan (great master's ring attack or something. internal damage) along with shigan (finger pistol) plus he can fly

Bentley
The issue for Neji is that one hit from Lucci can spell his dead, and he can both fly and spam powerful ranged attacks.

Q99
Originally posted by Bentley
The issue for Neji is that one hit from Lucci can spell his dead,

Depends on the hit, he could take some finger-gun shots. And defense is his speciality anyway, between evasion and of course Heavenly Rotation, so he's very good at not getting hit.

Yea, but we've seen Wind Palm isn't anything to laugh at either (Hiashi's was strong enough to knock back Juubi's arm!), and Lucci does normally prefer ground fighting.

KingD19
Neji gets a leopard summon.

Bentley
Originally posted by Q99
so he's very good at not getting hit.

Yet he gets hit all the time stick out tongue

Q99
Originally posted by Bentley
Yet he gets hit all the time stick out tongue

Juubi fight was on purpose. Kidomaru fight, because he was literally surrounded with attacks / faced with an extremely high powered homing attack. Naruto, only got hit at the end, even when faced with dozens of clones trying to strike none got close. Zetsu war, one eventually managed to briefly grab him when he was dealing with others and after plenty of prior fighting to tire him out.

Lucci is a lone foe reliant on melee attacks or direct ranged attacks. No surprise factor, no overwhelming his defenses with raw number of attacks, no extra numbers keeping Neji busy.

Bentley
Lucci has an incredible stamina advantage though, he could just spam misiles all day until Neji gets tired of deflecting and dies.

Q99
Yea, that is true, he has a really deep tank.

It's not how he normally fights, he's much more likely to go melee (and Neji can shoot back at range with wind palms if Lucci stays at range), but it's an option of his.

Luffygear4
i would say lucci only because neji has limited chakra and cant spam finishing moves that lucci can.

Q99
Originally posted by Luffygear4
i would say lucci only because neji has limited chakra and cant spam finishing moves that lucci can.

The thing about Neji is, his normal moves don't care a lot about how tough Lucci is. Neji's melee threat isn't his big moves, it's that the normal moves can do critical damage, which is not what Lucci'd expect.

Bentley
If Lucci has basic knowledge of how Neji's techniques work he wins 10/10.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Luffygear4
no restrictions
speed equal
neji before death
rob lucci after fighting luffy the phuck?

NemeBro
The only reason this is even kind of arguable is because speed is equal.

Luffygear4
thats y i made speed equal, and i meant before time skip lucci.

NemeBro
Lucci hasn't appeared post-timeskip, lol.

Bentley
Bottom center 131

http://mangafox.me/manga/one_piece/v69/c692/11.html

Q99
Mangafox doesn't show licensed series in the US.

Originally posted by NemeBro
The only reason this is even kind of arguable is because speed is equal.

Mostly because it'd just devolve into yet-another debate on how OP and Naruto speed compares and we'd end up talking about nothing but.

(I'd point out that as Neji can beat Lee, he can handle Lucci speeds anyway, but I'm just as fine with skipping the argument)

Bentley
Crap, I tried to search it in MStream but didn't find it and the other site I use from time to time has a logo just in the panel I wanted to show sad

Q99
Tried mangapanda?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.