RKT vs SMP

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armedforbattle
There have been a few threads lately involving rune King Thor and Superman Prime.
I personally think RKT is solidly above SMP, but a lot of people seem to think SMP could take him.

Slaanesh
SMP..he's just more powerful and awesome than RKT..

carver9
Lol.

Mr.SunKing
i would put RKG above prime, he takes this.

ThereIsHope
People who voted for SMP probalby did it as a joke. DC's writing is a joke when it comes to SMP. Lets just make this guy immune to all magic, YAYYYY lets be lazy when it comes to writing YAYYYY.

Slaanesh
your face is a joke uhuh

quanchi112
Originally posted by Slaanesh
SMP..he's just more powerful and awesome than RKT.. laughing out loud

Tony Stark
RKT stomps

Zack Fair
Originally posted by ThereIsHope
People who voted for SMP probalby did it as a joke. DC's writing is a joke when it comes to SMP. Lets just make this guy immune to all magic, YAYYYY lets be lazy when it comes to writing YAYYYY. http://aznbadger.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/tumblr_kvcex7xcuz1qziacgo1_500.jpg

---

RKT is a solid tier above Prime.

GA Prime puts up a fight but his reserves will drain and then it will be over.

ThereIsHope
Ill kill you to death? REALLY? REALLY? Sorry that was my Miz impression.

pym-ftw
RKT > SMP

&

Cessaro > Miz

armedforbattle
Hmmm, just as I suspected.

SquallX
What put RKT over SMP? Seriously what has he done that Prime can't handle?

quanchi112
Originally posted by SquallX
What put RKT over SMP? Seriously what has he done that Prime can't handle? Do you know who Rune Thor is ?

Mshinu
Originally posted by armedforbattle
Hmmm, just as I suspected.

That 33% of the forum are utter morons?

zopzop
SMP for the win. Yeah that sounds crazy but, that guy was MORE illogical than Lobo.

D-Block
RKT for the win.

janus77
Originally posted by Mshinu
That 33% of the forum are utter morons?
I didn't know you had that many sock accounts! evil face

SquallX
Originally posted by quanchi112
Do you know who Rune Thor is ?

Do you know who Superman Prime is?

Damborgson
SMP..he's just more powerful and awesome than RKT..

Forget power, you think he's cooler than RKT? lol

Mshinu
Originally posted by janus77
I didn't know you had that many sock accounts! evil face

You exist cuz your mom and uncle used a sock for a condom stick out tongue

janus77
Originally posted by Mshinu
You exist cuz your mom used a sock for a condom stick out tongue
It's just about the only thing big enough cool.

Damborgson
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/gifs/pac.gif

janus77
Originally posted by Damborgson
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/gifs/pac.gif
You know, every time you post a picture on the internet, somewhere, somehow Thor gets Knocked Out yes.

Damborgson
lol

one post and he's mad. Mission accomplished thumb up

janus77
lol

What? I thought you were joking?

Fine, I guess you Thorites are a bit sensitive nowadays.

I'll leave you be.

Just remember though, every time you post up a picture ... *thud*
Spare a thought for Thor!

Damborgson
laughing out loud that's cute.

lol

janus77
Ah, the wit and wisdom of Thor ...

I guess repeated hammer blows to the head communicate their effects onto the fans too.

Damborgson
I'm gonna look up sometime the amount of posts you've done which include that last line laughing out loud get some new material.

janus77
I'm gonna look up sometime the amount of posts you've done which include that last line laughing out loud get some new material.
Probably one for every 100 times Thor gets KOed.

It is getting quite regular now, it's true.

Damborgson
No more like everytime you run out of something to say so you repeat yourself to attempt being funny. stick out tongue

It is getting quite regular now, it's true.

janus77
It's called wit, but as I've said to you many many times... you're suffering those hammer blows yes.

Damborgson
well look what I just proved big grin

No more like everytime you run out of something to say so you repeat yourself to attempt being funny. stick out tongue

later Janus.

janus77
That you're challenged?

Damborgson
that would've worked if I hadn't used a quote. At least you didn't repeat yourself for the umpteenth time you sad/mad little man. stick out tongue

JayDaDon
It's just about the only thing big enough cool.

blink

Damborgson
instead of contradicting him, he affirms he is the product of incest thumb up well done.

janus77
Originally posted by JayDaDon
blink
You're confusing things with your own conception story. evil face

janus77
instead of contradicting him, he affirms he is the product of incest thumb up well done.
He confused himself and then you fell in swiftly after.

I think I hear the sound ... of Thor falling to the ground. Again.

Damborgson
whatever you say incest baby. thumb up

JayDaDon
You're confusing things with your own conception story. evil face

Dafuq. Yo damborg, let's see dat 2paq gif again

SquallX
You guys are getting to childish now. ****ing stop it.

It's okay to be passionate in defending you're character, but there's a point where you need to sit back, relax and realize this is a fight between fictional characters.

Damborgson
As if you could tell me what to do. laughing out loud I posted a gif and he got mad. How does that concern you all of a sudden?

I wasn't defending anyone. I was picking on Janus. At least try to make sense when you get on your high horse.

Slaanesh
Forget power, you think he's cooler than RKT? lol

dude..there's no other comic character in existence that is more awesome than Prime..

Villelater
Prime cool? naw...
1.he looks too much like any Superman
2.Evil Supermen are played out
3.his greatest feats need more footnotes and space on panels

Slaanesh
u don't know what you're talking about..anyone who says Prime isn't cool is just wrong..

ThereIsHope
Prime's powers to bullsh!t proportions and his personality is crap. ILL KILL YOU TO DEATH. wtf is that about?

Slaanesh
Prime's powers to bullsh!t proportions and his personality is crap. ILL KILL YOU TO DEATH. wtf is that about?

that's just what awesome guy do..they talk shit..Thor talks like an ancient moron..

ThereIsHope
No awesome people say awesome things, not act like little kids. Its like giving a atomic bomb to a ninth grader. Thats what DC has done. I dont like the fanboyism around Thanos. But at least thanos doesnt act like a punk kid, or say GIGGLE GIGGLE THAT TICKLES when someone shoots at him.

Bentley
Prime doesn't give a crap of what you think

Slaanesh
No awesome people say awesome things, not act like little kids. Its like giving a atomic bomb to a ninth grader. Thats what DC has done. I dont like the fanboyism around Thanos. But at least thanos doesnt act like a punk kid, or say GIGGLE GIGGLE THAT TICKLES when someone shoots at him.

that's what cool about Prime..he talk shit to people who are beneath him..he will talk like that to RKT too..cuz well..RKT is beneath him..bow down to the awesomeness that is Prime dur

ThereIsHope
Um no. RKT has powers that are both not only magic I cant explain it but they arent just magic. Thus this little boy will get hammered.

SevenShackles
I am a bit in the dark when it comes to this version of Thor could someone give me some feats and possibly issue numbers so I can look into it when I get some pocket money?

I thought that was the point of prime. He is a awkward isolated kid. powers beyond what a simple, hot headed child should be able to wield. He was written (in my opinion) well given the character they were trying to potray. The only thing to like/admire about him is the pure destructive power he wields not him himself. The fact he can just tear shit up is the only thing that makes him remotely cool. Him saying stupid crap and throwing tantrums is his characterization. Alot of people ***** about him but he is a kid... Stuck in what is to him a fantasy world based off the comics he used to read. Kids is unhinged and just not likable but his stupidity has it's place. Flying plot devices have their place. Not supposed to like every character fabricated into exists. big grin

zeel
GA prime would be a good fight for thor but still loses. RKT is more powerful overall then prime. I see him amping himself to at least GA prime levels waiting for the AMp of primes to ware out then killing his ass. Prime's biggest draw backs.

1. He fights like a insane teenager and does not use his head.

2 .Hes not as versital as RKT.

3. Hes challenging a god like intelligence here.

RKT will know prime's weaknesses before prime gets to do anything, primes magic immunity will only delay his death. Dont get me wrong this will be a good fight but the only thing keeping prime from dieing immedietly is his magic resistance. If thor amps his stats and im sure a ELDER god could amp to GA primes level, all the magic resistance in comics will not save him. Good fight but prime loses.

ThereIsHope
So every one who is isolated is going to whine? Ok great. Isolated and whiney is cool now. Yet when Taylor swift breaks up im suppose to feel sorry for her. SWEETIE YOUR HOT AND RICH, GET THE FCK OVER IT.

PRIME YOUR STRONG, AND YOU CAN GET A HOT CHICK GET THE **** OVER IT.

Prime is an elder god he wins.

SevenShackles
So every one who is isolated is going to whine? Ok great. Isolated and whiney is cool now. Yet when Taylor swift breaks up im suppose to feel sorry for her. SWEETIE YOUR HOT AND RICH, GET THE FCK OVER IT.

Huh? No he gets whiney and does as he does because that's the personality given to him by the writers. He just does. I get why he does it and don't really care either way. Taylor swift is just making music because that's what she choose to do and she works off what she has as material. ( no matter how stupid and little care we might have for it) Again I care rather little as I rather listen to Metallica.

Point is even if prime had a slight advantage he doesn't fight smart. If Thor can keep up with his speed and hang with him even a little bit when it comes to exchanging blows he has a mighty big chance of winning. He has insane amounts of battle experience against plenty of diverse characters. Prime just throws himself at everything because that's all he has ever had to do and the few times he found himself at a disadvantage he didn't keep his cool to well. Thor can definitely take advantage of that.

Mind you I havent resigned myself to his defeat just yet but pretending he can just walk all over everything is just ridiculous.

ThereIsHope
I think Prime was a nice character but to be immune to ALL magic? How are you immune to all magic yet you cant even beat superman, or the teen titans?

DarkSaint85
Maybe because they're not magic? I dunno.

Edit: read that wrong.

He did thrash the TT earlier, and held his own against a more powerful version of the TT when depowered...plus, you know, its Kal. He did kill KC Supes

Bentley
I think Prime was a nice character but to be immune to ALL magic? How are you immune to all magic yet you cant even beat superman, or the teen titans?

Prime killed Superman and was depowered vs the TT.

Slaanesh

Originally posted by Bentley
Prime doesn't give a crap of what you think

that's the best answer for your question..

but i will add a bit more..Supes can't stop Prime..Prime puts a hole in Supes torso and hand..and that was regular Prime..not GA Prime..and the Teen Titan..he was depowered..come on dude..come over to Prime side..u know he's that powerful..

ThereIsHope
Prime is a fictional character and thus cant think. Thus stop trying to talk for him.

You wanna be a fanboy then whatever buddy. But I wont cater to your fantasy world. He lost to superman thats as simple as it gets. He killed one and lost to the other. Get over it, its the truth EMBRACE IT.

Yeah he was depowered oh god give me a break. He loses people get over it.

Slaanesh
Prime is a fictional character and thus cant think. Thus stop trying to talk for him.

You wanna be a fanboy then whatever buddy. But I wont cater to your fantasy world. He lost to superman thats as simple as it gets. He killed one and lost to the other. Get over it, its the truth EMBRACE IT.

i won't stop talking for him..u can't make me uhuh

he never lost to Supes while having power..u do know they fight under a red sun rite??and u do know what a red sun does to them rite??he's a teenage boy fighting a full grown adult..

it's the truth..u need to open your heart..then u'll see it too..

DarkSaint85
@ThereisHope:

You seem....very angry.

ThereIsHope
If you talk for him then ill talk for him.

Superman Prime: im a weak little boy and every time I lose DC has to make it so that im Depowered. I admit that I would lose to RKT who is a elder god please stop embarressing me by trying to hype me up and putting me up against a supirior person. You are my quanchi STOP IT GOD STOP IT IT HURTS MY EYES!

Mshinu
Slaanesh is starting to win me over. Prime is sweet and can punch holes in anyone everywhere oh yes

Slaanesh

Superman Prime: im a weak little boy and every time I lose DC has to make it so that im Depowered. I admit that I would lose to RKT who is a elder god please stop embarressing me by trying to hype me up and putting me up against a supirior person. You are my quanchi STOP IT GOD STOP IT IT HURTS MY EYES!

sacrilege..how dare u insult Prime..i'm gonna get the Mod..i demand u apologize at once..

ThereIsHope
Mod just told me he's running away because you wont stop embarressing him. He told me he's going to dress in black and put mascera on and join an emo band.

Slaanesh
Mod just told me he's running away because you wont stop embarressing him. He told me he's going to dress in black and put mascera on and join an emo band.

which emo band??is it Dashboard Confessional??i like that band..

ThereIsHope
Its one of those that never hits the mainstream, and so he has streaks of mascera running down his face while his gf runs off with a punk rocker.

SevenShackles

Mellow out big grin

Seems like pretty easy logic.. Over powered character that can kill anything, made to survive insane levels of damage and blah blah blah. Only way not to have him kill everything is to depower him. It's the tool of the writer and plot device to get rid of him. It's just fact from as far as I can see.

If they are close in strength then it comes to skill. Prime doesn't have much in that department and doesn't Thor have more exotic powers at his disposal to factor in here?

Zack Fair
Only thing cool about Prime is the S scar on his chest and the insane feats.

Everything about RKT is cool. Especially the eyes.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Only thing cool about Prime is the S scar on his chest and the insane feats.

Everything about RKT is cool. Especially the eyes.

Ripping off risks arms, once in infinite crisis and then the other during sinestro Corp war was cool. Not a insane feat but still cool smokin'

quanchi112

Superman Prime: im a weak little boy and every time I lose DC has to make it so that im Depowered. I admit that I would lose to RKT who is a elder god please stop embarressing me by trying to hype me up and putting me up against a supirior person. You are my quanchi STOP IT GOD STOP IT IT HURTS MY EYES! When did I ever claim he's an elder god ? Rune Thor was simply on another level.

ThereIsHope
Who claimed, you claimed he was an elder god? You really have lost it buddy. Get therapy, and pills. Not the ones you already take, but ones that you get from a doctor.

quanchi112
Who claimed, you claimed he was an elder god? You really have lost it buddy. Get therapy, and pills. Not the ones you already take, but ones that you get from a doctor. Post the quote where I said he was an elder god.

Mindset
Read his post again.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mindset
Read his post again. I did. His weird post above claims he's an elder god. He then throws my unblemished name in there. I just want to clear my good name, mindset.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
@ThereisHope:

You seem....very angry. That is what he gets for trying to debate with Quanchi in numerous threads.

Badabing
i won't stop talking for him..u can't make me uhuh

it's the truth..u need to open your heart..then u'll see it too.. laughing out loud

Bentley
I did. His weird post above claims he's an elder god. He then throws my unblemished name in there. I just want to clear my good name, mindset.

That's gonna take... Lots of clearing.

quanchi112
Originally posted by SquallX
Do you know who Superman Prime is? Yes, the guy who said i will kill you to death. The guy who was visibly hurt and pained by nuke level power.

Bentley
Nuke >>> Arrow

Too easy.

Uriel005
sooo... rkt now above Mxy...

carver9
Mxy was depowered. Don't know why people don't know this.

TheGodKiller
When did I ever claim he's an elder god ? Rune Thor was simply on another level.
He was referring to Slaanesh, not you. Your name was just used in a derogatory manner to call Slaanesh an SMP-fanwanker.

Slaanesh
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
He was referring to Slaanesh, not you. Your name was just used in a derogatory manner to call Slaanesh an SMP-fanwanker.

i never wank SMP sad

ThereIsHope
I never wank SMP either, He is pretty much a punk emo cry baby. But his powers speak for themselves.

Bentley
Originally posted by carver9
Mxy was depowered. Don't know why people don't know this.

He wasn't depowered when he was leaving with his tail between his legs, he wasn't depowered when Prime snatched him.

So, mmmmh, next argument?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bentley
Nuke >>> Arrow

Too easy. What does that have to do with this topic ? The arrow never fazed mighty Thanos anyways unlike the nuke like power.Originally posted by Bentley
He wasn't depowered when he was leaving with his tail between his legs, he wasn't depowered when Prime snatched him.

So, mmmmh, next argument? Prime had Annataz's help who off panel depowered and sapped his will. The whole thing was pretty much off panel giving it little credit especially when we look at the he had help thing.

zeel
that fact that prime can even affect mxy is *** writting and the super **** know it. primes freaks out at the sight of the flashes yet he can deal with RKT or mxy which is greater then odin. How silly.

quanchi112
Originally posted by zeel
that fact that prime can even affect mxy is *** writting and the super **** know it. primes freaks out at the sight of the flashes yet he can deal with RKT or mxy which is greater then odin. How silly. He had help and was also amped at the time.

Badabing
Prime uses a dimesnion shattering, retcon punch and turns Thor into Thanos and lets Groot finish him off with a punch to the face!

zeel

sick sick sick sick sick

Prime is not a elder god. Hes a overpowered superman that fights like a mentally challenged teenager.

ThereIsHope
I ment Thor was an elder god. Damn it.

ThereIsHope
All my posts basically say Thor wins.

God I really need to review what i enter into this little box.

quanchi112
I ment Thor was an elder god. Damn it. Pull yourself together and preview your posts.

ThereIsHope
How about you mind your own buisness, and debate objectivly like you claim to?

quanchi112
How about you mind your own buisness, and debate objectivly like you claim to? I always do. Thor wins.

ThereIsHope
You debate objectivly about 1 percent of the time. You actually got it right this time.

KOODOS TO YOU, KOODOS.

quanchi112
You debate objectivly about 1 percent of the time. You actually got it right this time.

KOODOS TO YOU, KOODOS. It's kudos not koodos. LOL.

ThereIsHope
Good you can spell, now work on not being so stupid most of the time.

quanchi112
Good you can spell, now work on not being so stupid most of the time. You can't debate nor can you spell. Looks like I can do both. Kudos to you quan. Why thank you, quan.

ThereIsHope
You couldnt debate against a brain damaged 90 year old. Your entire debating strategy is like this.

Thanos wins. He has better feats. Then you repeat yourself over and over and over. I guess if thats how someone debates, then you are indeed a great debator.

But in my opinion thats not how you should debate. I also dont believe anyone else thinks you're anything more then a troll.

ThereIsHope
By the way, it was probably the first time in years, since anyone has said kudos to you. The last time was probably when you first learned how to wipe your ass properly. It only took you till highschool.

So once again, KUDOS, KUDOS TO YOU ON THAT LITTLE MISTER.

quanchi112
You couldnt debate against a brain damaged 90 year old. Your entire debating strategy is like this.

Thanos wins. He has better feats. Then you repeat yourself over and over and over. I guess if thats how someone debates, then you are indeed a great debator.

But in my opinion thats not how you should debate. I also dont believe anyone else thinks you're anything more then a troll. Feats and being immune to death win the debate. Thanos can't die. End of debate.

ThereIsHope
This debate isnt against Thanos LOL

quanchi112
This debate isnt against Thanos LOL Thor also has superior feats and portrayals than Prime.

ThereIsHope
Prime did everything he's done under his own powers. Thanos has had to use alot of upgrades. Get help buddy.

quanchi112
Prime did everything he's done under his own powers. Thanos has had to use alot of upgrades. Get help buddy. Thanos isn't in this thread. You agree Thor wins.

ThereIsHope
Yup I do. Thor wins. your work is done, you may return to your cage.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.