Surtur & Ymir vs Olympia

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Can two epic Asgardian villains defeat Olympia?

pym-ftw
Does team get Ts/coaw?

golem370
Nope

pym-ftw
Zeus & Aphrodite take out Ymir
The lion of Olympus & Posidon put out Surtur

Rage.Of.Olympus
How in the hell will Hercules and Poseidon go about beating Surtur? Seriously, lol. He's the kind of threat Zeus with all of Olympus behind him would warrant.

As a matter of fact, I'd like to know how Ymir would be defeated. Zeus, would pretty much be the only real threat to the Elementals.

pym-ftw
Posidon is skyfather lvl

Eternal Idol
Ymir and Surtur ftw.

Igniz
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Posidon is skyfather lvl

And Ame-No-Mi-Kumari(Water Goddess) brought her own waters in a small jar because Poseidon couldn't bring his own waters to battle Mikaboshi.Ame-No-Mi-Kumari isn't even a major deity in the Amatsu-Kami.Yet she was more useful than Poseidon.That proves Poseidon isn't skyfather lvl big grin

Slaanesh
i thought Olympia is the Eternal's city..Zues city is Olympus rite??

Igniz
Originally posted by Slaanesh
i thought Olympia is the Eternal's city..Zues city is Olympus rite??

thumb up

And those Eternals get their behinds kicked by Surtur and Ymir.

golem370
Olympus then.

Slaanesh
well..Olympus would put up a better fight then Olympia i guess..but without the Sword and Casket..i'm not sure how powerful Surtur and Ymir are..so i'm just gonna give Olympus the win..

Igniz
Originally posted by Slaanesh
well..Olympus would put up a better fight then Olympia i guess..but without the Sword and Casket..i'm not sure how powerful Surtur and Ymir are..so i'm just gonna give Olympus the win..

Zeus has a chance against Surtur or Ymir on a 1 on 1 fight.I'm not certain if Zeus can handle both Surtur and Ymir at the same time.

Slaanesh
Originally posted by Igniz
Zeus has a chance against Surtur or Ymir on a 1 on 1 fight.I'm not certain if Zeus can handle both Surtur and Ymir at the same time.

Zues can handle one..while all the other Olympian handle the other one..but like i said..i don't really know how powerful Surtur and Ymir are without their weapon..from what i heard..they are only Odin's equals when they have their weapon..

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Igniz
Zeus has a chance against Surtur or Ymir on a 1 on 1 fight.I'm not certain if Zeus can handle both Surtur and Ymir at the same time. He doesn't have too there alot of low skyfathers here .

Hera tons of magic even stole Zeus powers

Pluto and Poseidon are suppose to be Zeus's near equals at worst they are low end skyfathers

Know throw the rest of the the lot and ymir and Surtur get beat hard

Any this is the Externals correct Olympia

Since there return i guess they can make that super sized unimind for the win

vansonbee
Apollo + a few gods vs. Ymir

Zeus + rest vs. Surtur.

guy222
surtur/ymir win

zopzop
Uni-Mind for the win! Otherwise, Team 1 stomps horribly.

Horrificus
If it is Olympia and they go Unimind, they would probably be able to take Surtur or Ymir one on one.

If no Unimind, no wins at all for Olympia.

If it is Olympus, it would take all of the gods to beat either Surtur or Ymir. Otherwise, they don't have the juice to take them both on.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Posidon is skyfather lvl

Based on what exactly is Poseidon a Skyfather? This guy has even less feats than Zeus and I'm going to assume he's a contender in a fight against Surtur or Ymir? Lol.

Surtur with the Twilight Sword would require all of the power of Olympus, and even then, I'd like to see how they'd get the job done. Ymir would be at least a big a threat as Typhoon as well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.