Superman Prime VS Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ThereIsHope
Thanos gets no amps just his regular tech

VS Superman Prime near a yellow sun BUT NO SUN DIPPING

SevenShackles
Why would prime need sun dipping for this? (as in who would even explore that option here) He should take this on brute force.

ThereIsHope
I dont know, Its not about the sundipping, Its about the fact that somenoe would say OH HE'LL LOSE HIS ARMOUR AND THEN THANOS WILL TRASH HIM BLAH BLAH BLAH. So I am making this fair for thanos sake not SMP by taking away the advantage for SMP

Bentley
Mmmh... As far as I recall SBP > Groot

DarkSaint85
SMP seemed to simultaneously rely less and more on sun-amping. Bear with me.

He relied less on it, in the sense he didn't amp like Kal, by dipping. And yet, a single finger of sunlight was sufficient to power him back up to insane levels.

I give SMP the win here.

Slaanesh
SMP punch will overpower Thanos death enchantment and send Thanos back to his beloved Lady Death..

Mshinu
Prime will recton punch Thanus into Elmer Fudd

SamZED
Fudd then shoots Supewman Pwine in the face.

Mshinu
Originally posted by SamZED

laughing out loud

Bentley

Fudd is more of a proper challenge for Prime laughing out loud

Badabing
Originally posted by Bentley
Mmmh... As far as I recall SBP > Groot mmmOriginally posted by Mshinu
Prime will recton punch Thanus into Elmer Fudd Originally posted by SamZED
Fudd then shoots Supewman Pwine in the face. laughing out loud

NemeBro
SBP > Groot Nope.

He is Groot.

Badabing
Originally posted by NemeBro
Nope.

He is Groot. osheet

leonidas

THAT was pretty damn funny.... laughing out loud

quanchi112
Thanos wins.

zeel
Im sure thanos could figure a way to defeat prime, however it wont be a punching contest.

quanchi112
Originally posted by zeel
Im sure thanos could figure a way to defeat prime, however it wont be a punching contest. Thanos would beat him in brawl as well.

iceman24567
Im sure thanos could figure a way to defeat prime, however it wont be a punching contest. Maybe he stands a chance in a cake baking contest or a spelling bee?

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
Maybe he stands a chance in a cake baking contest or a spelling bee? What makes you think so ?

Bentley
Thanos has the better baking feats.

Sundipped

No, rifle gets tied in a knot like it always does. cool

NemeBro
Originally posted by quanchi112
What makes you think so ? So you think Prime would beat Thanos in a baking contest or a spelling bee?

Bentley
Quanchi is such a Thanos hater...

ThereIsHope
Thanos wins.

Based on?

quanchi112
Originally posted by NemeBro
So you think Prime would beat Thanos in a baking contest or a spelling bee? I don't think Prime could beat Thanos in anything.Originally posted by ThereIsHope
Based on? His history.

abhilegend
Thanos can certainly beat prime in getting his ass raped by hawkeye's arrows.

celeyhyga17
Thanos.

DarkSaint85
I hope somebody gets to BFR the entire planet into the Sun.

quanchi112
Originally posted by abhilegend
Thanos can certainly beat prime in getting his ass raped by hawkeye's arrows. Avengers, FF, GOTG>>>>Teen Titans. Superboy didn't just hurt him in one arc it's been every single time he's basically bloodied him up.

abhilegend
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Thanos.
Lulz. Your love for everything marvel cosmic consumbes you.

quanchi112
Lulz. Your love for everything marvel cosmic consumbes you. So everytime someone picks a marvel character they are biased but you're objective ?

celeyhyga17
Lulz. Your love for everything marvel cosmic consumbes you. Umm no.... Stop lying to yourself, Thano wins.

abhilegend
Umm no.... Stop lying to yourself, Thano wins.
Ummm no........ Thano doesn't wins.

comicfan11
Superman Prime in any physical contest.
Thanos only chance is a mind rape, but I doubt he will have the time due to Prime's speed.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by comicfan11
Superman Prime in any physical contest.
Thanos only chance is a mind rape, but I doubt he will have the time due to Prime's speed. Not going to happen.
Prime aint taking out Thanos before a defense and counter is mounted.

comicfan11
Not going to happen.
Prime aint taking out Thanos before a defense and counter is mounted.

SBP > Thanos physically.
Apart from that I don't really care what Thanos or Thano or Thermos can do to to Emoboy Prime.

celeyhyga17
So according to you SBP in a slugfest, but all things considered Thanos wins. I agree!!!

comicfan11
So according to you SBP in a slugfest, but all things considered Thanos wins. I agree!!!

Meh I can live with that.
Thanos has some telepathy which I believe is his only saving grace in this fight.
I believe that even if he force blocks Prime, Prime will eventually break free.
If Thanos pulls something in that time, I can see him win.

In a slugfest he looses.
But this thread is not a slugfest.

So I'll just say let em kill each other and spare us 3 new threads every day about them.

abhilegend
SBP would beat the shit out of thanos in anything considered a fight. GA SMP who is in this thread would stomp him. Its not even close.

carver9
Prime wins but Thanos makes him work for it.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by comicfan11
Meh I can live with that.
Thanos has some telepathy which I believe is his only saving grace in this fight.
I believe that even if he force blocks Prime, Prime will eventually break free.
If Thanos pulls something in that time, I can see him win.

In a slugfest he looses.
But this thread is not a slugfest.

So I'll just say let em kill each other and spare us 3 new threads every day about them.
Im too lazy to search, but I'm sure there are a dozen SBP vs Thanos threads up in here.. stick out tongue

comicfan11
SBP would beat the shit out of thanos in anything considered a fight. GA SMP who is in this thread would stomp him. Its not even close.

I can also live with that.
Just to be clear, the only point I care about in this thread is that SBP > Thanos physically.
Apart from that, enjoy the thread.

comicfan11
Im too lazy to search, but I'm sure there are a dozen SBP vs Thanos threads up in here.. stick out tongue

My point

ThereIsHope
Why isnt quanchi in here?

ThereIsHope
I don't think Prime could beat Thanos in anything. His history.

Your crying inside arent you?

quanchi112
Originally posted by ThereIsHope
Your crying inside arent you? If you read up on both characters you'd more than likely agree. I am completely objective.

quanchi112
SBP would beat the shit out of thanos in anything considered a fight. GA SMP who is in this thread would stomp him. Its not even close. Based on what ? I can go showing for showing and Thanos wins handily. Prime isn't close and in terms of mental capacity comparing Prime to Thanos is comparing a slow third grader to a physics professor.

zopzop
Based on what ? I can go showing for showing and Thanos wins handily. Prime isn't close and in terms of mental capacity comparing Prime to Thanos is comparing a slow third grader to a physics professor.
This is actually a good point. Now that I think about it, Thanos could go for the mind rape like he did vs Maker.

I know SBP has some good tp resistance feats so I wonder how effective that would be.

IMHO, SBP would lose vs Thanos but put up a decent showing. GA SMP would beat Thanos sad

h1a8
Originally posted by zopzop
This is actually a good point. Now that I think about it, Thanos could go for the mind rape like he did vs Maker.

I know SBP has some good tp resistance feats so I wonder how effective that would be.

IMHO, SBP would lose vs Thanos but put up a decent showing. GA SMP would beat Thanos sad A normal Superman could beat Thanos. This fight is silly.

Branlor Swift
Quan/Zopzop vs Abi/h1
This is happening.

Well, I'm going to go play some games or some shit.

quanchi112

IMHO, SBP would lose vs Thanos but put up a decent showing. GA SMP would beat Thanos sad Let's examine that rationale. What did Ga Prime do that warrants a win over Thanos iyo ?

zopzop
Originally posted by h1a8
A normal Superman could beat Thanos. This fight is silly.
No offense but if you believe that you crazy.
Let's examine that rationale. What did Ga Prime do that warrants a win over Thanos iyo ?
His strength and durability. Nemobro brought up a good point about him tearing apart Monarch's suit.

quanchi112
No offense but if you believe that you crazy.

His strength and durability. Nemobro brought up a good point about him tearing apart Monarch's suit. Yes, but then again an alt Gl ruptured his containment suit. I could see Thor ripping into as well with his hammer.

Thanos' strength is pretty high end as well. The attacks Monarch used were hurting him and were comparable to nuke level iirc. Prime was transported away by the blast.

The guy who tanked it was the Monitor. For some reason this logic never transfers over to him. We see him tank it on panel.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Quan/Zopzop vs Abi/h1
This is happening.

Well, I'm going to go play some games or some shit.
I'm just playing around, branalactus.

ThereIsHope
What did SMP do that warrents a win over Thanos. HMMMM

1. Immune to magic.
2. Beat almost every super hero in mass combat.
3. is immune to anti mater, not even a gaurdian is immune to that.
4. beat HOW MANY GL's?
5. Took on Monarch.

Thanos beat the maker when she was in a diffrent form not her supreme form. He also had help from that chaos mite.

Thanos has not fought guys as strong as SMP has.

quanchi112
What did SMP do that warrents a win over Thanos. HMMMM

1. Immune to magic.
2. Beat almost every super hero in mass combat.
3. is immune to anti mater, not even a gaurdian is immune to that.
4. beat HOW MANY GL's?
5. Took on Monarch.

Thanos beat the maker when she was in a diffrent form not her supreme form. He also had help from that chaos mite.

Thanos has not fought guys as strong as SMP has. 1.What does magic have to do with Thanos ? LOL.
2.He ran from every hero around in infinite crisis. The flashes pwned him. The teen titans beat him into submission.
3.He isn't immune to Superboy's punches and what does anti matter have to do with Thanos ?
4.Gl's are like ninjas when a bunch are around.
5.Was losing to Monarch.

Thanos took on Odin, Tyrant all beyond Monarch.

Thanos easily bested her. it wasn't even difficulut despite her having infinite power.

You're right he's fought stronger.

iceman24567
Prime wins with or without the amp

Supra
SMP FTW no not one drop of sweat.

Powers
Superman Prime is the second most powerful being that has ever existed in the DC multiverse only surpassed by The Presence. He has acquired countless powers and abilities from his travels and lineage that allow him to do almost anything he wishes, which range from teleportation to the manipulation of magic and warping reality. He can manipulate time, space, matter, and bend reality on almost any scale he wishes.
Immunity- Superman Prime is imune to magic, kryptonite, lightning, mental manipulation, ect.

Creation - Superman Prime is able to create lifeforms out of nothing.

Resurrection - Superman Prime can resurrect the dead and himself.

Omniscience - Superman Prime has possibly learned everything in his time in the sun.

Omnipotence - Superman prime has near limitless abilties as far as we can see.

Omnipresent - Superman Prime can be any where at any time.

All Kryptonian powers under a Yellow Sun. All of his Kryptonian powers are enhanced.

Godlike Super strength - His strength is limitless, he is capable of lifting his own multi-verse.

Godlike Super speed - His speed is incomprehensible to even the abstract beings.

Godlike Super Senses

Godlike Xray vision - He can see through any solid object, with no exceptions.

Godlike Heat vision - A million times hotter than the center of the sun.

Godlike Super Stamina/Endurance - Capable of surviving the end of the Multiverse.

Godlike Invulnerability - Capable of surviving the end of the Multiverse.

Godlike Super Hearing - Cosmic Awareness.

Immortality - Superman Prime, will live until the end of Reality

Supra
My favorite pic of him

ThereIsHope
1.What does magic have to do with Thanos ? LOL.
2.He ran from every hero around in infinite crisis. The flashes pwned him. The teen titans beat him into submission.
3.He isn't immune to Superboy's punches and what does anti matter have to do with Thanos ?
4.Gl's are like ninjas when a bunch are around.
5.Was losing to Monarch.

Thanos took on Odin, Tyrant all beyond Monarch.

Thanos easily bested her. it wasn't even difficulut despite her having infinite power.

You're right he's fought stronger.

My point is that he is so powerful he cant even be hurt by magic. Is thanos that strong?

He beat all those heros in Sinestro corps Duhh.

Yeah and he killed Superboy didnt he?

Yeah The flashes would have pawned thanos also, the fact is that thanos couldnt come back from the speed force under his own power could he? Nope, Superboy prime did big grin

Thanos would have lost to Monarch also. The fact that he was holding his own speaks tons about his powers.

My point with the anti matter, is that nobody was immune to it, yet SMP was. Stop being illogical.

Come back from the thanoverse.

quanchi112
My point is that he is so powerful he cant even be hurt by magic. Is thanos that strong?

He beat all those heros in Sinestro corps Duhh.

Yeah and he killed Superboy didnt he?

Yeah The flashes would have pawned thanos also, the fact is that thanos couldnt come back from the speed force under his own power could he? Nope, Superboy prime did big grin

Thanos would have lost to Monarch also. The fact that he was holding his own speaks tons about his powers.

My point with the anti matter, is that nobody was immune to it, yet SMP was. Stop being illogical.

Come back from the thanoverse. That's just immunity against a specific attack. Superboy made him bleed more than once. Thanos punches harder and with much greater force than Superboy. Your point is worthless.

What heroes did he beat in Sinestro Corps ? Name them.

The tower killed him not Prime. Try again.

Shields. Thanos giggles and goes back to watching sportscenter.

Thanos takes on Odin someone far more potent than Monarch. Next.

Again Thanos doesn't use anti matter and far less can hurt Prime so your point is worthless.

zopzop
Originally posted by iceman24567
Prime wins with or without the amp
No he doesn't. Without amp he gives Thanos a hard time but dies eventually.
Originally posted by Supra
My favorite pic of him
Wrong Prime.

Sundipped
^
How you figure he dies?
Prime treats heralds like fodder the same way Thanos does.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sundipped
^
How you figure he dies?
Prime treats heralds like fodder the same way Thanos does. Thanos is smarter and has more impressive showings than Prime does. Prime doesn't treat superboy like fodder.

h1a8
Thanos is smarter and has more impressive showings than Prime does. Prime doesn't treat superboy like fodder.

I disagree that Thanos has more impressive showings than Prime does.
Thanos doesn't treat Mjolnir like fodder when he's getting struck in the head.
Nor did he treat those cops like fodder when they arrested him. We can easily go the lowball route with Thanos too.

Superman is both stronger and faster than Thanos and thus capable of beating Thanos himself. Prime would utterly stomp Thanos.

ThereIsHope
That's just immunity against a specific attack. Superboy made him bleed more than once. Thanos punches harder and with much greater force than Superboy. Your point is worthless.

What heroes did he beat in Sinestro Corps ? Name them.

The tower killed him not Prime. Try again.

Shields. Thanos giggles and goes back to watching sportscenter.

Thanos takes on Odin someone far more potent than Monarch. Next.

Again Thanos doesn't use anti matter and far less can hurt Prime so your point is worthless.

Im not going to name the heros he beat in the Sinestro corps for you. Everyone here knows who they are. You are just being a simpleton.

Im pretty sure Superboy had something to do with his death.

Uh huh Monarchs destruction could destroy a universe, and Thanos lost to Odin, whats your point? You have none as usual.

Yes and you have proof that Thanos can take on anti matter? He cant even take on wood. I guess we can give SMP a bat?

Supra
Neither can die, its a stalemate. Prime would **** him up though

Zack Fair
Thanos wins everything but a brawl.

Raisen
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Thanos wins everything but a brawl.

Correct. Sadly, Prime would handily beat Thanos in a brawl. I remember Gamora making Thanos look kind of slow and her super speed is nowhere near that of Prime. Realistically, Supercheap prime could blitz Thanos. Sad, but true according to panel evidence.

Does anyone have an impressive speed feat of Thanos without some sort of artifact or device? I know he destroyed the Surfer physically but my boy Surfer regularly gets hit by people he shouldn't.(Surfer is always dumbed down for some reason, especially against Thor)

ThereIsHope
I see no evidence to suggest that THanos can in any way kill SMP.

Didnt SMP servive the blast from Monarchs explosion? Thanos powers arent going to hurt him.

You claim that he gets bloodied by superboy, yet he takes out entire teams of superheros in the Sinestro corps. Supergirl, Powergirl, etc.

He also survives anti matter. So I call PIS on him getting bloodied by Superboy

He then takes out how many Green Lanterns? He also took out Ion nearly killing him. You saying that GL's are a dime a dozen is pointless.

Then there is the fact that he is always coming up with new powers such as being able to take on the black lanterns.

SMP also came back from the speed force, and escaped the phantom zone under his own power.

Do I keep having to repeat myself? No Thanos cant win this AT ALL.

Odekahn
Avengers, FF, GOTG>>>>Teen Titans. Superboy didn't just hurt him in one arc it's been every single time he's basically bloodied him up.

Superboy punches > hawkeye arrows.

Bentley
Prime was depowered when facing the TT... But Quan knows this already!

SquallX
Originally posted by Odekahn

I swear that some of you guys here wants Quanchi to have an heart attack.

abhilegend
Prime was depowered when facing the TT... But Quan knows this already!
Really? I didn't find anything to show he was weakened. Scans please.

Mr.SunKing
Prime breaks his face in, I see some low-balling within this thread.

Odekahn
Originally posted by Mr.SunKing
Prime breaks his face in, I see some low-balling within this thread.

Low-balling can go both ways. When's the last time Prime got arrested by the NYPD? Lol

Mr.SunKing
Low-balling can go both ways. When's the last time Prime got arrested by the NYPD? Lol
lol i meant in both parties, let's keep it clean people.

iceman24567
laughing

Bentley
Really? I didn't find anything to show he was weakened. Scans please.

The entire sequence happens during the night, so Prime doesn't have access to sunlight, that by itself makes it so he's weakened. If you really want the scans I'll look for them later on.

Zack Fair
Yet he had his solar suit on, didn't he?

Bentley
Of course, but we've seen the huge difference between Prime with his suit and after actually touching sunlight before.

Zack Fair
True that.

Tony Stark
Nor did he treat those cops like fodder when they arrested him. We can easily go the lowball route with Thanos too.

Superman is both stronger and faster than Thanos and thus capable of beating Thanos himself. Prime would utterly stomp Thanos.

confused

Crack kills... Please put down the pipe.

ThereIsHope
Dont sell it in the first place then.

Terryc250
SMP FTW no not one drop of sweat.

Powers
Superman Prime is the second most powerful being that has ever existed in the DC multiverse only surpassed by The Presence. He has acquired countless powers and abilities from his travels and lineage that allow him to do almost anything he wishes, which range from teleportation to the manipulation of magic and warping reality. He can manipulate time, space, matter, and bend reality on almost any scale he wishes.
Immunity- Superman Prime is imune to magic, kryptonite, lightning, mental manipulation, ect.

Creation - Superman Prime is able to create lifeforms out of nothing.

Resurrection - Superman Prime can resurrect the dead and himself.

Omniscience - Superman Prime has possibly learned everything in his time in the sun.

All Kryptonian powers under a Yellow Sun. All of his Kryptonian powers are enhanced.

Godlike Super strength - His strength is limitless, he is capable of lifting his own multi-verse.

Godlike Super speed - His speed is incomprehensible to even the abstract beings.

Godlike Super Senses

Godlike Xray vision - He can see through any solid object, with no exceptions.

Godlike Heat vision - A million times hotter than the center of the sun.

Godlike Super Stamina/Endurance - Capable of surviving the end of the Multiverse.

Godlike Invulnerability - Capable of surviving the end of the Multiverse.

Godlike Super Hearing - Cosmic Awareness.

Immortality - Superman Prime, will live until the end of Reality

Are you trolling?

Estacado
Not Thermos....

Mshinu

laughing Your sheets have a superman pattern right?

quanchi112

Superman is both stronger and faster than Thanos and thus capable of beating Thanos himself. Prime would utterly stomp Thanos. The cops incident isn't canon. Thanos has treated mjolnir like fodder whereas Superman hasn't.

You keep making claims you can't back up. That's your thing but no one buys into anything you say. Ever.Originally posted by ThereIsHope
Im not going to name the heros he beat in the Sinestro corps for you. Everyone here knows who they are. You are just being a simpleton.

Im pretty sure Superboy had something to do with his death.

Uh huh Monarchs destruction could destroy a universe, and Thanos lost to Odin, whats your point? You have none as usual.

Yes and you have proof that Thanos can take on anti matter? He cant even take on wood. I guess we can give SMP a bat? He beat mainly random fodder and was fighting both sides randomly. One guardian showed the strength to put Prime into an unbreakable hold.

Superboy took his own life in an effort to stop Prime. Prime didn't kill Superboy it was his own actions which resulted in his death.

The blast wasn't tanked by Prime it just transported him elsewhere. Same thing occurred to Monarch. The Monitor tanked it though.

Thanos was weakened and wasn't defeated. Prime was laid out by the Teen titans. He also had a team with him.

Prime was depowered when facing the TT... But Quan knows this already! No, he wasn't. You can pretend characters are weakened when there's no mention of it but don't expect objective people such as myself to buy it.

You also make a point Prime needs a sun's light making him very dependent on the environment.

ThereIsHope
He didnt fight mainly fodder, stop lieing. He also survived energies that scared a gaurdian. What does that tell you about his durability? He also nearly killed Ion.

If you wish to talk about SMP's loss to the Teen Titans we can always bring up Thanos problems wih a tree

How does SMP get beat up by Superboy, yet take out Supergirl, Powergirl, and all the others? Not only them but all those green lanterns. Bad writing is how.

I dont believe that SMP's dependance on sunlight come into play in this fight, but you know this already dont you quan?

Juntai
Prime beats the shit out of him.

quanchi112
He didnt fight mainly fodder, stop lieing. He also survived energies that scared a gaurdian. What does that tell you about his durability? He also nearly killed Ion.

If you wish to talk about SMP's loss to the Teen Titans we can always bring up Thanos problems wih a tree

How does SMP get beat up by Superboy, yet take out Supergirl, Powergirl, and all the others? Not only them but all those green lanterns. Bad writing is how.

I dont believe that SMP's dependance on sunlight come into play in this fight, but you know this already dont you quan? Ion was a noob with his powers and was exposed to his weakness. Context for the win.

Thanos never lost to a tree. Thanos was also weakened against the avengers, gotg, and ff. LOL at the teen titans.

It's consistent writing. Those who ignore certain things reek of bias.

Prime loses whether he's tanning or fighting in the moonlit sky.

zeel
thanos had issues with PG thor, I see prime as being much stronger then PG thor. thanos dont win in a fist fight.

quanchi112
thanos had issues with PG thor, I see prime as being much stronger then PG thor. thanos dont win in a fist fight. Power gem Thor had limitless energy not the same with Prime. Thanos beats the snot out of Prime.

zeel
Power gem Thor had limitless energy not the same with Prime. Thanos beats the snot out of Prime.

Limitless power yeah i agree but he didnt demonstrate physical strength on par with prime. thanos may win but i dont see it in a fist fight.

quanchi112
Limitless power yeah i agree but he didnt demonstrate physical strength on par with prime. thanos may win but i dont see it in a fist fight. I don't think he portrayed limitless strength either but he wasn't going to be ko'd while tapping into it. That's the point and Thanos knew a physical contest with someone tapping into the power gem is silly. Thanos only did so for a time out of pure sport.

Bentley
You also make a point Prime needs a sun's light making him very dependent on the environment.

There is sun in this fight, read the OP. Without sunlight Prime is just a regular kid genius.

there's no mention of it but don't expect objective people such as myself to buy it.

It's a comicbook, its on panel. It doesn't get more objective than that.

ThereIsHope
Power gem Thor had limitless energy not the same with Prime. Thanos beats the snot out of Prime.

I dont believe that having the Gem gives you limitless strength. You have to have some level of mastery over the gems to be able to use them to a certain extent. True or false? Did Thor have the gem long enough to maste it? Was he in the right state of mind to use it properly?

NemeBro
His strength and durability. Nemobro brought up a good point about him tearing apart Monarch's suit.

Damn phucking right I did, motherphucker.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Do people actually believe Thanos couldn't tear open Monarch armor as well?

h1a8
Originally posted by Tony Stark
confused

Crack kills... Please put down the pipe. Name the exact things I said that were incorrect.

h1a8
The cops incident isn't canon. Thanos has treated mjolnir like fodder whereas Superman hasn't.

Why isn't it canon?
Thanos didn't treat it like fodder everytime it hit him. He never no sold Mjolnir getting hit with it.

ThereIsHope
Name the exact things I said that were incorrect.

He cant, thus attack with nothing to back it up.

zeel
I dont believe that having the Gem gives you limitless strength. You have to have some level of mastery over the gems to be able to use them to a certain extent. True or false? Did Thor have the gem long enough to maste it? Was he in the right state of mind to use it properly?

Thor was never good with amps. ANd he did well against thanos, this is why i think thanos's only way to defeat prime is something other then a fist fight. Yes thanos can stand up to prime for a time but not indefinitly.

quanchi112
Why isn't it canon?
Thanos didn't treat it like fodder everytime it hit him. He never no sold Mjolnir getting hit with it. Yes, he has. Go read some comics.

quanchi112
I dont believe that having the Gem gives you limitless strength. You have to have some level of mastery over the gems to be able to use them to a certain extent. True or false? Did Thor have the gem long enough to maste it? Was he in the right state of mind to use it properly? I never said he had limitless strength here I said his durability was without end. Originally posted by Bentley
There is sun in this fight, read the OP. Without sunlight Prime is just a regular kid genius.

It's a comicbook, its on panel. It doesn't get more objective than that. So at night time you think Prime loses all his power ? LOL.

They never once stated he was weakened in the comic. He also had the suit on. Prime was ethered in the issue. Teen Titans broke him. Deal with it.

ThereIsHope
LOL your funny. You ***** and moan about how Thanos loses to a buncha Avengers, yet when Prime loses to Titans its all ok in your book. Yet you say your objective. Your so absurd its beyond belief.

Prime's showings have always been up there. Prime wins. Get over it. Get Therapy. Stop lieing to yourself.

Also how is there night time if the sun is right there? Are you saying that suns have an off switch? Did you learn this at homeschool?

quanchi112
LOL your funny. You ***** and moan about how Thanos loses to a buncha Avengers, yet when Prime loses to Titans its all ok in your book. Yet you say your objective. Your so absurd its beyond belief.

Prime's showings have always been up there. Prime wins. Get over it. Get Therapy. Stop lieing to yourself.

Also how is there night time if the sun is right there? Are you saying that suns have an off switch? Did you learn this at homeschool? Thanos never was ko'd or lost. Itr was also three mega teams and the elders against a weakened Thanos.
It's stop lying to yourself. Lieing, lol.

Prime's strength couldn't break a guardian's hold. Thanos resisted Tyrant preupgrade.

ThereIsHope
Thanos beating Tyrant who is galactus level is PIS, and CIS. Yet you claim to be objective. Cute

Ive already gone over who Prime beat, and what he was immune to. Your only skills at debating are bringing up the same old tired crap you did pages ago.

So what if he didnt get ko'd? He lost. Get over it.

quanchi112
Thanos beating Tyrant who is galactus level is PIS, and CIS. Yet you claim to be objective. Cute

Ive already gone over who Prime beat, and what he was immune to. Your only skills at debating are bringing up the same old tired crap you did pages ago.

So what if he didnt get ko'd? He lost. Get over it. Thanos never beat Tyrant. You're funny.

Prime was hurt badly by nuke level attacks by Monarch. Thanos' first appearance he blew up half the planet against Drax. Thanos wins.

ThereIsHope
Yup but he stood his ground. Its PIS.

Your not funny, your just sad. I heard that your the reason people deny evolution. They claim if natural selection can make us have bigger brains. How come there are people like you still around.

Prime has gotten hurt by Superboy, yet he survives anti mattter just bad written.

Prime has enough power to change time with his punches :P so who's stronger prime or Thanos? Dummy

Badabing
Everybody needs to get back on topic, stop the trolling and flaming too. I have no problem closing all the Thanos threads, as I did last year.

NemeBro
Prime's strength couldn't break a guardian's hold. Thanos resisted Tyrant preupgrade. Superboy Prime is not in this thread.

ThereIsHope
Thanos resisting Tyrant is PIS. If he defeated Galactus its PIS

How does Prime beat the crap out of all these superheros yet he cant break a Gaurdians hold? Bad writing. Move on. Stop repating the same old bull shit.

zeel

Prime has gotten hurt by Superboy, yet he survives anti mattter just bad written.

this is why you cant really take seriously characters like prime the writting is so horrible at times its not funny. SUperboy would get WTF stomped by thanos with no amps. Yet superboy can hurt prime.

gayness indeed.

ThereIsHope
Prime wins though, he beats the crap out of to many high level people. Then he gets low showings. Its stupid as you have said. But people who cant be mentioned seem to ignore that only when there characters have low showings.

quanchi112

Your not funny, your just sad. I heard that your the reason people deny evolution. They claim if natural selection can make us have bigger brains. How come there are people like you still around.

Prime has enough power to change time with his punches :P so who's stronger prime or Thanos? Dummy Based on what ?

That means he is more resistant to anti matter than Superboy. No one is arguing Superboy beats him but he can and has clearly been affected by his attacks.

Thanos is stronger than Prime imo and his punches hurt a lot more than Superboy's. Originally posted by NemeBro
Superboy Prime is not in this thread. When his energy runs out he reverts back to Superboy Prime making it relevant.

h1a8
Based on what ?

That means he is more resistant to anti matter than Superboy. No one is arguing Superboy beats him but he can and has clearly been affected by his attacks.

Thanos is stronger than Prime imo and his punches hurt a lot more than Superboy's. When his energy runs out he reverts back to Superboy Prime making it relevant. Thanos been affected by wood, bone claws, cops, etc. just because someone has been affected by something in a comic doesn't mean they will here. In other words Thanos is immune to wood in a forum fight and so is prime against SB.

Why do you think Thanos is stronger than Prime, be specific with examples? I view Thanos as weaker than normal Superman.

quanchi112
Thanos been affected by wood, bone claws, cops, etc. just because someone has been affected by something in a comic doesn't mean they will here. In other words Thanos is immune to wood in a forum fight and so is prime against SB.

Why do you think Thanos is stronger than Prime, be specific with examples? I view Thanos as weaker than normal Superman. Prime has never been immune to Superboy. Not saying Superboy can beat him but hurt him absolutely. Thanos was weakened.

His strength against Tyrant, Odin, and Lord Mar-vell.

ColossusGrundy
Originally posted by carver9
Prime wins but Thanos makes him work for it.

Best carver post ever.

I agree 100%

h1a8
Prime has never been immune to Superboy. Not saying Superboy can beat him but hurt him absolutely. Thanos was weakened.

His strength against Tyrant, Odin, and Lord Mar-vell.

Prove that Thanos was weakened.
Also what about bone claws and cops?

Thanos had an orb against Tyrant and Tryant is not stronger than Prime.
Thanos showed 0 strength against Odin and Prime is stronger than Odin.
Prime is stronger than Lord Mar-vell.

quanchi112
Prove that Thanos was weakened.
Also what about bone claws and cops?

Thanos had an orb against Tyrant and Tryant is not stronger than Prime.
Thanos showed 0 strength against Odin and Prime is stronger than Odin.
Prime is stronger than Lord Mar-vell. I won't ever prove anything with regards to you. It was in the comic. You can pretend it wasn't or that you even saw the comic I honestly don't care.

The orb didn't aid Thanos' strength. The orb just used as a weapon. Thanos wrestled for the spear after wading through a concentrated energy blast.

I never said he wasn't but Prime imo wouldn't manhandle Mar-vell in the same manner Thanos did on panel.

Badabing
Prime picks up where Groot left off. As we all know, Thermos is weak against being punched in the face! banana02

Mindset
Originally posted by Badabing
Prime picks up where Groot left off. As we all know, Thermos is weak against being punched in the face! banana02 mhmm

mmm

Seems right to me.

ThereIsHope
Yup its true Thanos CAN defeat Odin a skyfather who could affect the multiverse before MU depowered him.

Oh wait im not a fanboy, I forgot Thanos would have lost.

Does that mean Tyrant would have beaten his ass if it wasnt for the orb Thanos had? Hmm does that mean quan is making up more lies? Guess so. Whats new, oh just that new movie S VHS looks really bloody huh?

h1a8
I won't ever prove anything with regards to you. It was in the comic. You can pretend it wasn't or that you even saw the comic I honestly don't care.

The orb didn't aid Thanos' strength. The orb just used as a weapon. Thanos wrestled for the spear after wading through a concentrated energy blast.

I never said he wasn't but Prime imo wouldn't manhandle Mar-vell in the same manner Thanos did on panel.

Concession accepted.
It was used as a weapon and Thanos was absorbing its energy.
I can wrestle Superman for a spear. It doesn't mean I'm stronger than say the Thing. Odin is not stronger than Prime so it's irrelevant.

Prime would more than manhandle Mar-vell. Hell Normal Superman would manhandle him. Thanos didn't do much but choke him anyway. Any peer can choke another. And also Mar-Vell bashed the shit out of Thanos as well. I guess Thanos got manhandled too.

quanchi112
Yup its true Thanos CAN defeat Odin a skyfather who could affect the multiverse before MU depowered him.

Oh wait im not a fanboy, I forgot Thanos would have lost.

Does that mean Tyrant would have beaten his ass if it wasnt for the orb Thanos had? Hmm does that mean quan is making up more lies? Guess so. Whats new, oh just that new movie S VHS looks really bloody huh? You are speculating whereas I am going on what I have seen unlike yourself. If the orb amped his strength then prove it. You don't need to lash out all the time. This is supposed to be fun.

Concession accepted.
It was used as a weapon and Thanos was absorbing its energy.
I can wrestle Superman for a spear. It doesn't mean I'm stronger than say the Thing. Odin is not stronger than Prime so it's irrelevant.

Prime would more than manhandle Mar-vell. Hell Normal Superman would manhandle him. Thanos didn't do much but choke him anyway. Any peer can choke another. And also Mar-Vell bashed the shit out of Thanos as well. I guess Thanos got manhandled too. Prove he was. If someone uses a sword that doesn't mean they are absorbing the power of the sword. We see his orb later hooked up to his tech. You didn't read the story it's ok I know.

Prime was easily overpowered by one Guardian. Prime has always been affected by Superboy strength. You need to post evidence to support such a claim. You saying something means nothing you need to cite examples to prove it.

You don't know what manhandle means. It's ok. I get it.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Mindset
mhmm

mmm

Seems right to me.

yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.