The Phoenix 5 vs the Worthy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
All of the Worty and the Serpent (at the same power level he was at when he ripped Cap's Shield in half)

vs

The Phoenix 5

Bouboumaster
Reed Richards, man

p5, the worthy weren't really stronger than thor, barring null jugs and we can conclude that was on the hulk's amping and the cytorrak stacking. the p5 on the other hand were clearly above thor

KingD19
I'm pretty sure Phoenix Scott bitchslapped Thor at one point.

zopzop
Originally posted by KingD19
I'm pretty sure Phoenix Scott bitchslapped Thor at one point.
Scott?! Screw Scott. P5 Emma did a lot more than simply bitchslap Thor. She took his manhood!

Lord Feron
Tough call imo. I think the P5 indiviually are stronger besides maybe juggs. But the worthy have the serpent. If there was no pis and he didn't turn into a dragon he would have ripped thor in half even with his odin armor and sword.

If i had to I guess I would put my money on P5. Since they get stronger as their numbers go down.

KingD19
Any of the P5 could have done just as bad to Thor if they weren't trying to make them see reason and take prisoners once the Avengers refused that.

And Colossus trumps even Kuurth as he has the Juggernaut enchantment on top of his Phoenix Amp.

leonidas
yeah, p5 take this. they even have their own juggs.

pym-ftw
Scott was more impressive than Serpent

ThereIsHope
Both Teams suck, which team sucks less, P5 for my vote.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.