wolverine vs mongul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blade31092
Who will win between mongul and wolverine?

Blight
Definitely Wolverine.

Mshinu
SNIKT! Logan cuts open a portal and BFRs Mongul by kicking him back to DC.

StyleTime
Wolverine destroys him. Too fast. Too strong. Too skilled.

abhilegend
Originally posted by StyleTime
Wolverine destroys him. Too fast. Too strong. Too skilled.
Err.

Also its not as much as spite as people are making it out to be. Mongul can blast logan away with his chest blaster which he uses quite frequently and he's not lacking in strength too unless we're using srank's wolverine which can't be koed via physical strength. Logan can win but its not as cut and dry as wolverine fans think it is.

StyleTime
Nope. Wolverine won't even need his claws or healing factor.

He's too masterful.

abhilegend
Originally posted by StyleTime
Nope. Wolverine won't even need his claws or healing factor.

He's too masterful.
laughing out loud

You convinced me.

StiltmanFTW
Superman is such a retard. After Krypto bit Mongul's throat, he called medical help. There is no excuse for such stupidity.

I bet Mongul killed everyone/blew up the hospital when he recovered...

SevenShackles
.........is mongul that far removed from his father in strength and skill?

-Pr-
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Superman is such a retard. After Krypto bit Mongul's throat, he called medical help. There is no excuse for such stupidity.

I bet Mongul killed everyone/blew up the hospital when he recovered...

Yeah, because Superman would let Mongul get treated in any old hospital.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by -Pr-
Yeah, because Superman would let Mongul get treated in any old hospital.

Did he supervise him?

He'd be a danger to anyone near him regardless of security measures unless doctors were all high-lv superhumans... which I do not find likely.

-Pr-
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Did he supervise him?

He'd be a danger to anyone near him regardless of security measures unless doctors were all high-lv superhumans... which I do not find likely.

Stryker's prison in Metropolis actually holds supervillains, and isn't like Arkham in that a lot of the time it's actually pretty secure. Mongul was actually in there for months without trying to/succeeding in escape.

Unlike Gotham, Metropolis is prepared to deal with shit like that.

Mindset
Originally posted by -Pr-
Stryker's prison in Metropolis actually holds supervillains, and isn't like Arkham in that a lot of the time it's actually pretty secure. Mongul was actually in there for months without trying to/succeeding in escape.

Unlike Gotham, Metropolis is prepared to deal with shit like that. There's nothing in Stryker's prison that can hold Mongul.

Other villains have things they can exploit to depower them or simply immobilize them. Mongul is too strong, he's almost as strong as Grifter when he Grifts.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Mindset
There's nothing in Stryker's prison that can hold Mongul.

Other villains have things they can exploit to depower them or simply immobilize them. Mongul is too strong, he's almost as strong as Grifter when he Grifts.

And yet Mongul was only released from Strykers when he received a presidential pardon so that he could be on the suicide squad to break out doomsday.

laughing out loud

Mindset
What else was he gonna do, he doesn't have a home.

All his friends are there.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.