Alien Versus Predator Versus Terminator Versus Marines

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dolos
This has always been a sorta fantasy of mine, aight.

Planet in Conflict:

Ursa Majora 2798 - A planet that never sees day-light and is nothing but a wasteland, it was used as a mining installation until the colonies settled there were slaughtered by two different hives of Xenomorphs. In the eastern sect of the colonies a hive of Predaliens were awoken, and on the Northern sect a hive of Engineer-aliens, these Xenomorph were larger and stronger than the Predaliens and swiftly wiped them out with the colonies caught in the middle.

Aliens:

A large hive of about six hundred Engineer Aliens has settled on Ursa Majora. A mere chestburster is as large as an Engineer (see Prometheus).

Marines:

We have three delta sqauds of Elite Spec Ops Marine Commandos who've all had extensive experience in bug huntin (Xenomorphs), and in dealing the Preds (Teens mainly), as well as Cyberdine's T-800 who can infiltrate bases wearing human tissue. It's three squads of four Commando's, heavily armed and dropped off on planet to exterminate the Engineer Alien hive. There are twelve of them armed with heavy plasma weaponry.

Preds:

This is no mere gathering of hunters for good sport, this is war, no fair fights. They have come in to collect the skull of the Engineer Queen. This is ten Legendary Elder Warriors, yikes. Armed with more than typical ceremonial equipment, they have access to every weapon we see the Preds use in all five films they've been in. (Pred, Pred 2, AVP, AVPR, Predators.)

Terminators:

Cyberdine systems has taken interest in Pred technology, and wish to apprehend their gear after termination. Furthermore, one of the Marines headed to Ursa Majora is a key figure in the resistance. It has dispatched six Terminators, advanced T-X models (see Terminator 3). They are also armed with state-of-the art plasma weaponry with sophisticated heat-tracking sensors.

And begin.

FrothByte
Alien Engineers sound badass, but I'll probably stick to either the Preds or Terminators. Normally I'd go with the Terminators but since the Aliens' blood can go through metal, I don't think the terminators can finish off the hundreds of Aliens without depleting their ranks.

THe preds however with the amount of firepower they have should be able to wipe out the aliens although only after a hard fight.

the funny thing though is if the Aliens are wiped out by the Preds and the preds end up going up against the Terminators, then the machines take it. Pretty much like a rock, paper, scissors thing.

Aliens > Terminators
Preds > Aliens
Terminators > Preds

Everyone > Marines

Dolos
Originally posted by FrothByte
Alien Engineers sound badass, but I'll probably stick to either the Preds or Terminators. Normally I'd go with the Terminators but since the Aliens' blood can go through metal, I don't think the terminators can finish off the hundreds of Aliens without depleting their ranks.

THe preds however with the amount of firepower they have should be able to wipe out the aliens although only after a hard fight.

the funny thing though is if the Aliens are wiped out by the Preds and the preds end up going up against the Terminators, then the machines take it. Pretty much like a rock, paper, scissors thing.

Aliens > Terminators
Preds > Aliens
Terminators > Preds

Everyone > Marines

Yeah, Prometheus taught us something about the Aliens.

Their strength isn't natural. I knew this all along but everyone said Preds are bigger and stronger physically but less deadly without tech. THATS NOT TRUE. The "Alien DNA" allowed Fifield to come back from the dead with superhuman muscle response and the ability to survive getting limbs cut off etc without relenting in the slightest.

Aliens' muscles aren't natural, they're modified.

Whereas in Predators, the star explains they're strength is the mere result of them being larger creatures, just like the Engineers. Larger, maybe powerful leg muscles allow them to jump higher and sprint faster, but less maneuverable. An Engineer is even larger than a Predator, combined with that unnatural strength that Alien we see at the end of Prometheus could probably overpower a T-Rex. Give them six hundred of those and as Super Queen (Engineer host), and that's deadly. They're larger so that's a lot more durability, and yes, acid.

But would it be enough acid to harm a terminator? Maybe a normal terminator, but the T-X's liquid metal skin is far more sliperry and less susceptible to the corrosive effects of acid.

Dolos
Aliens are super-human compared to Predators, humans, Engineers, etc. In Alien 3 it's stated to be 10 feet tall, as well as being able to adapt skin textures to the effects of temporarily being doused in metling cole. It's own veins can adapt to the corrosive effects of it's blood. In Alien Ressurection they are busting through high-grade steel doors.

A T-800 could take one out and survive it's blood because we see a T-800 get straight MAGMA doused on him like in Alien three, and then get frozen, except he didn't explode, his joints just failed. Enough Alien acid will merely do that. But the T-1000's liquid metal is an adaptive and communicating alloy. That is the skin of the best, the T-X. Which will have no trouble killing normal Aliens hand to hand, especially with it's built-in weaponry. I think it could slaughter everthing else here with cold mechanical efficiency if the T-Xs have advanced Cyberdyne weaponry that is slightly better than the Marine's.

Lord Lucien
Pretty obvious who wins this one.

Dolos
Cyberdyne takes the Alien structure and applies it's advanced motor-performance in muscle reactions to the T-X's artificial nanotube muscles to make them faster and more effective, then it takes Predator weaponry and builds it into the T-X.

Boof! There goes Sarah Conor. Too bad once she's dead and the resistence doesn't vanish the machines finally realize the rudimentary physics of alternate timelines. :/

quanchi112
Predators. Clearly the elite warrior.

Darth Martin
I'd go with the Xenomorphs. They have far too much of a numbers advantage.

Whoever wins, we(Marines) lose.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darth Martin
I'd go with the Xenomorphs. They have far too much of a numbers advantage.

Whoever wins, we(Marines) lose. We've seen one self destructing Predator eradicate a huge numbers advantage single handedly. Not to mention that was a rookie trying to prove himself. These are elders. Huge diff.

Darth Martin
That Predator commited suicide in doing so and would be eliminating his comrades in the process.

quanchi112
That Predator commited suicide in doing so and would be eliminating his comrades in the process. That won't happen here since that was just a rookie and their numbers, skill level, and experience was far less than the elders.

Scarlet Fox
Honestly it depends on who finds who first.

The Humans would be destroyed by any of the other three.

If the Predators take on the group of 600 aliens it would be a hard won fight even if they are 10 of the best. Most likley they would lose but if they did manage to beat the 600 of em they wouldnt survive without casualties. At least half would be gone.

Now with that it leaves 5 Predators and 6 T-X's. The T-X's do have the built in weaponry but they are still just machines while the remaining Predators are Elite Warriors.

I think Predators would win this.

Though if you put them all together at once it might be different. T-X's are Machines. Mathmatical killing machines. They would end up going for the larger threat most likley being the Aliens. Predators would go after the Aliens first as well since that is why they are there not to mention its what they mainly hunt. Humans would shoot anything but since there are just twelve they would be over run easy. In the end it comes to Predators and Terminators again and since this scenario had them mostly workign together they would most likley not have bad casualties. One or two on both sides. Now the Predators are still Organic and are prone to fatigue while T-X's are not, being Machine and all. But still Predators, at least these, are the best of the best in thier race. I still see Predators coming out on top.

Scarlet Fox
But Realisticly...

Predators are Hunters. Not out right brawlers. They will sit back and see things out before running in. They will watch since T-X's and humans are there.

T-X's are Programmed. They will walk in.

Humans are Tactical. They will walk in but casiously.

Terminators encounter the Hive first in their search for the Predators. Now IMO I see them being desimated. Though T-X's are not push overs and they would take out around half of the aliens with thier weaponry and reactor cores that might get ruptured in the fights.

Humans would be next but they are still seriously out numbered. Bye Bye Humans but still, Elite Humans would take out a fourth if not a third.

So now there are Predators. With the unwanted out of the way the 10 Elite are faced with 75-100 or so.

Predators take the rest out.

Reasonings-

Humans are tactical. They go by Logic in manuevers and gut feelings in the field. But they still push forward until they find a block, or aliens in this case.

Terminators are Machines. Programmed for a purpose. They may not even attack the aliens since they are not there to bother with them.

Aliens can be a hassle even solo but against those who know what they are doing, Predators and the Marines, one is easy. Their strength is in the Swarm.

Predators are hunters. Its all they do. They tend to prefer to stay out of sight and take on the long range kill.

Scarlet Fox
That Predator commited suicide in doing so and would be eliminating his comrades in the process.
Elites. If they were to do a Suicide Explosion I am sure the others would have the sense to leave first.

Dolos
And while all the Predators, Aliens, and Terminators are killing each other, the Marines are sitting back drinking their space-jeiger.

Marines ftw.

Darth Martin
The Yautja are the most impressive here for sure but they are seriously outnumbered by Xenomorphs.

KingD19
Why give the Xeno's 600? That's absurdly unfair. And I believe Yuatja plasma weaponry can damage Terminator's enough that one or two good shots would kill one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.