Stormwatch vs X-men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stormwatch (DCNU)

Jenny Q
MMH
Apollo
Midnighter
Engineer
Jack

X-men

Legion
Quentin Quire
Magyk
Hope
Wolverine
Krakoa

Glorificus
Legion solos.

leonidas
legion and quentin should be easily able to take out jonn. once that happens things go badly quickly for the dc'ers methinks...

curryman
Easy sweep for Quentin "The Sexy Beast" Quire

dmills
Well look who's back... The hell you been man?

sup mills?
got caught up getting married, working my ass off and writing a dissertation. I even quit comics altogheter for a while, of course, all that did was back me up with a crap load of issues I'm going through now. finally free enough to waste some time on the forums though.

how've you been?

dmills
I've been good man, just grinding it out at work. The holiday rush is finally over so now the winter is kicking into high gear. Just had a nightmare to close out the week with a portion of the 5 freeway being shut down due to the ice, thus preventing my company from getting our freight delivered on time.

So you're married now?! Writing a dissertation? Damn bro you have been busy lol. Congratulations on all fronts my man. I know you've been lurking from time to time so you see the wackiness never ceases here. Thor's been getting beat down left and right, Superman recently bench pressed Earth's weight for 5 days straight while having no access to sunlight and the forum lost it's collective mind. Oh, and these tards keep getting the ownage thread shutdown.

Mindset
Originally posted by 753
sup mills?
got caught up getting married, working my ass off and writing a dissertation. I even quit comics altogheter for a while, of course, all that did was back me up with a crap load of issues I'm going through now. finally free enough to waste some time on the forums though.

how've you been? Why would you get married when you have us?

I don't get it.

dmills
Lol. And as you can see mindset is still mindset.

Originally posted by dmills
I've been good man, just grinding it out at work. The holiday rush is finally over so now the winter is kicking into high gear. Just had a nightmare to close out the week with a portion of the 5 freeway being shut down due to the ice, thus preventing my company from getting our freight delivered on time.

So you're married now?! Writing a dissertation? Damn bro you have been busy lol. Congratulations on all fronts my man. I know you've been lurking from time to time so you see the wackiness never ceases here. Thor's been getting beat down left and right, Superman recently bench pressed Earth's weight for 5 days straight while having no access to sunlight and the forum lost it's collective mind. Oh, and these tards keep getting the ownage thread shutdown.

Thanks man! good luck on the struggle against the elements.

Oh I've seen the despair of the thorbags and it is sweet.
Ima pull a "hulk and the asteroid" and say SM's feat was more stamina than strengh, so it don't prove a thing. plus he's gay.

what about the thread? who do you like? SW or x-men?

Originally posted by Mindset
Why would you get married when you have us?

I don't get it. It is your fault for not giving me sweet lovin anymore, I've felt neglected

dmills
Xmen

Golgo13
What power level is Legion at these days?

Originally posted by Golgo13
What power level is Legion at these days? His capacity to subdue/integrate his alter-egos and access their powers is dependent on his self-belief and self-awareness. he has been slowly broadening control of his powers. He's got his telepathy down and accesses other powers depending on his mental state. when properly motivated he can manifest high-end powers like folding a piece of reality onto itself, dicarding it as a pocket dimension, and replacing it with a new one, but this is rare. he might struggle to pop a firework.

With QQ there to estabilize his mind, he's got more of a chance to access powers as he needs them, assuming their chemstry works and QQ is cooperative, that is. SW definitely has an advantage in internal organization as they are a tight paramilitary unit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.