Master Chief vs. Boba Fett

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jmoul
Boba is given a new assignment, to take out Master Chief, at all costs. This is Chief from Halo 4 without the rampant Cortana. Both know all they can about the other before the fight.

Chief's loadout:
- Assualt Rifle
- Covenant Carbine
- 2 Frag Grenades
- 2 Plasma Grenades
- 2 Flash Grenades
- Jet Pack

With these weapons and a fight taking place on the USNC Infinity, who comes out on top?

Zack Fair
Should've specified Boba's equipment.

I'll say Fett wins via Slave 1 ownage.

Edit

So its in the infinity eh? mmm

Tzeentch._
Boba kills him via a ship.

If it's an infantry battle, John dominates Boba's anus.

jmoul
I assumed you all knew Boba's normal equipment, but I will say it here:
- his armor
- his blaster
- grappling hook
- jet pack
- thermal detonators
- rocket launcher on back

And no, he doesn't get Slave 1, this is on foot.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Tzeentch._
Boba kills him via a ship.

If it's an infantry battle, John dominates Boba's anus.

If the Slave 1 was allowed at all, Cortana would just hack into the ship to eject Boba out of his seat.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Nemesis X
If the Slave 1 was allowed at all, Cortana would just hack into the ship to eject Boba out of his seat.

How's that possible when he's not sitting in it.

Based
Chief.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Nemesis X
If the Slave 1 was allowed at all, Cortana would just hack into the ship to eject Boba out of his seat. Or she could just hack the planet and erupt a volcano under his feet!

Supra
We already did this Chief wins hands down, I gave chief a bad load out and he still won, and you gave him a better one then me and.

Master Chief outclasses him in every way.

jmoul
Hadn't seen your post earlier and, quite frankly, I was feeling too lazy to search for it.

Supra
No worries

With his suit he is basically a high class super soldier enhanced in almost every way. Boba Fet has not artificial enhancements that make him move faster, jump higher, does not have a target acquisition system linked to his hud like MC does.

Chief just has to point the gun at what he sees and hits his targets and his assault rifle is his best weapon. Its like part of his body. Plus he's got his sticky plasma grenades. He flys to boba fet, sticks him and flys away...boom!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.