Himura Kenshin vs Black Mamba

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack Fair
The legendary Hitokiri Battousai vs The Bride

bzeHq9blYC8

VS

-czwy-aVbbU

Manslayer vs Bride

Bloodlust on. Kenshin will be using a regular "killing" Katana. Fight takes place in Central park

who wins?

Edit You queerbaits should watch Rurouni kenshin. Sweet movie.

Ascendancy
Mamba was pretty sick nasty, and her top feats were beyond human. In close her speed was pretty ridic as well, but it looks like from this that Kenshin retained his anime-level speed and agility. He's literally outrunning shots from an early Gatling gun.

Mamba's only chance is if she can negate his overall speed and agility by keeping the battle extremely close in at all times and somehow find an opening.

I'd really like to see the film before I give a full assessment, but from what's posted I'd say Kenshin takes 4/5 duels.

Zack Fair
thumb up I think it would be an epic fight.

NemeBro
Huh, didn't know there was a Rurouni Kenshin live action movie.

FrothByte
Wow, there's a Samurai X movie? I'll wait to watch that before I comment. But if it's anything like his anime character, then Kenshin stomps.

Based
So no anime feats? I have no idea then. Probably Kenshin.

BruceSkywalker
haven't seen the Kenshin yet.. anyone have a link so I can??

Impediment
Kenshin looks like the upper hand.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by NemeBro
Huh, didn't know there was a Rurouni Kenshin live action movie. Movie came out on DVD/BR a few days agoOriginally posted by BruceSkywalker
haven't seen the Kenshin yet.. anyone have a link so I can?? Check yer inbox

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Movie came out on DVD/BR a few days ago Check yer inbox

thanx again

Ascendancy
Hope this shows up on Netflix.

BruceSkywalker
I watched the live action film this morning.. Kiddo is frakked wholeheartedly .. Kenshin stomps

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.