Ahsoka Tano -vs- Luke Skywalker (RotJ)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rookwood
So Luke goes to Endor to confront Vader, turns himself in and is brought before the Emperor.

Instead of facing Vader however, he faces Ahsoka Tano (most recent version, etc)

How does Luke fare? Does Ahsoka stomp him down? stick out tongue

1. Force

2. Sabers

3. All Out.

Luke wants to kill her, so he can get her out of the way and talk to dad.

Ahsoka is having that time o' the month, and wants to take Luke down.

Who survives?

jmoul
If Ahsoka is PMSing, nobody is safe.

In all honesty, I'd say Luke takes this. While he may not have been great then, he held his own against Vader for a while and then beat him when he got into a rage after Vader threatened to try to turn Leia to the dark side. I just don't see how Ahsoka can measure up to Vader in skill, even when she is PMSing.

mnat801
Ahsoka. She has been able to hold her own against Anakin and Obi Wan together (although obviousy they didn't intend to kill her), as well as survive against Grevious and Ventress multiple times.

But of course this is the Luke that was able to hold his own against Vader. So possibly a close match-up, but the main factor in Ahsoka winning is Luke's lack of experience.

Rookwood
It's pretty bad when Jedi Knight Luke is tying with a pip-squeak like Ahsoka. stick out tongue

Excalibur2776
In Lightsaber experience yes, Ahsoka has more, but battle experience, Luke has more
Galactic Civil War - 0 BBY to 4 ABY
Clone Wars - 22bby to 19 bby
So Luke would have move battlefield experience by a year.
I just can't see Ahsoka winning, but it would be a cool matchup.

Q99
Luke's older, and he's able to go up against *Vader* at this point.

Vensai
Originally posted by mnat801
Ahsoka. She has been able to hold her own against Anakin and Obi Wan together (although obviousy they didn't intend to kill her), as well as survive against Grevious and Ventress multiple times.

But of course this is the Luke that was able to hold his own against Vader. So possibly a close match-up, but the main factor in Ahsoka winning is Luke's lack of experience.

They were defending and not working to hurt her. Luke fought toe to toe with Vader. He wins.

mnat801
Originally posted by Vensai
They were defending and not working to hurt her. Luke fought toe to toe with Vader. He wins. Like I said, they didn't intend to kill her. Luke would be too slow for Ahsoka, who's had at least 10 years of proper jedi training, compared to what 4 years at the most? And i'm pretty sure Yoda didn't have a lightsaber to train Luke with...

Vensai
Like I said, they didn't intend to kill her. Luke would be too slow for Ahsoka, who's had at least 10 years of proper jedi training, compared to what 4 years at the most? And i'm pretty sure Yoda didn't have a lightsaber to train Luke with...

I recall that Tano lost to Grievous, a far inferior opponent than Vader.

mnat801
I recall that Tano lost to Grievous, a far inferior opponent than Vader. Don't think she lost, but if she had continued fighting Grevious, she most likely would have.

That's debatable. Vader from the films would be too slow for Grevious.

Vensai
Don't think she lost, but if she had continued fighting Grevious, she most likely would have.

That's debatable. Vader from the films would be too slow for Grevious.

True, but Vader has the Force unlike Grievous and Luke would need strong force shields to fight him. I do not think it is debatable that Vaders force powers are greater than Tanos.

mnat801
True, but Vader has the Force unlike Grievous and Luke would need strong force shields to fight him. I do not think it is debatable that Vaders force powers are greater than Tanos. I guess so.. but I'll just note that Grevious has recently learned a way of defending against force attacks, which is evident in TCW Season 5 episode 9.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.