Team Pirates Of The Caribbean vs Team Three Musketeers( 2011 movie versions)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

whatdoucare
Jack sparrow, will turner, Elizabeth swan, Barbossa, Pintel and Ragetti are drinking rum in a pub in Paris one evening celebrating another escape from Davy Jones and the Flying Dutchman. And at the other table D'artagnan' Athos, Porthos, Aramis and Planchet are celebrating another victory over the cardinal and his guards. The evening goes undisturbed until rochefort, milady, and the cardinal's guards storm into the pub and attempt to arrest the musketeers. A minute later the pub Door breaks open and Davy Jones marches in with maccus and the crew of the Flying Dutchman and wants sparrow to pay his debt once and for all. The whole scene turns into a massive bar fight in the end between both teams the fight begins!!!

1) Jack Sparrow vs D'artagnan
2) Barbossa vs Athos
3) Will Turner vs Aramis
4) Pintel and Ragetti vs Porthos
5) Davy Jones vs Rochefort
6) Elizabeth vs Milady
7) Macuss vs Milady
8) The crew of the Flying Dutchman vs The cardinal's guards

FrothByte
I believe I'll give most of the wins to the 3 Musketeers team. 4 of them took on an entire battalion of cardinal's guards, which is a better showing than what I remember from any Pirates movie (though it's been some time since I watched any POTC movies so I'm not that sure).

Still, I was more impressed by feats done from 3 musketeers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.