Clone Wars Season 5 order?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mnat801
Does anyone know what is the chronological order of season 5?

DARTH POWER
Dunno but the General Grievous invading Hondo's forces arc was clearly taking place before the season opener.

Oh and same with the Onderon arc as you see Adi Gallia alive on the Council. That was a bit weird considering she just died the episode before.

Hybris
I noticed these things too and I understand that they wish to have prequel episodes, but the way they are doing it is awful.

I can't see how a child would understand this messed up chronological order (let's face it, the show is primarly directed at kids, apart from us, fanboys).

mnat801
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Oh and same with the Onderon arc as you see Adi Gallia alive on the Council. That was a bit weird considering she just died the episode before. So that was definitely Adi Gallia and not Stass Allie?

juggernaut74
Anybody hear anything about the fate of this show being Disney has rights now? I'd prefer them to keep it on Cartoon Network but I'm certain it won't

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by mnat801
So that was definitely Adi Gallia and not Stass Allie?

Actually no I'm not sure. But again if I can't figure that out how are kids watching supposed to?

Originally posted by juggernaut74
Anybody hear anything about the fate of this show being Disney has rights now? I'd prefer them to keep it on Cartoon Network but I'm certain it won't

Yeah I guess it'll probably go to one of the Disney Channels next year.

juggernaut74
Damm Darth Sidious is one bad dude if anybody watches todays episode.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Damm Darth Sidious is one bad dude if anybody watches todays episode.

Yeah was awesome. Him and Maul are both bad ass and yet so evil!

Anyway at least we know this episode chronologically is after any episode we ever saw Satine or Pre-Vizla in Lol

juggernaut74
I can't believe the deaths in this episode. Should be interesting to see what Palps has planned for Maul.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.