Sith Emperors run the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

axel_jovan
Vitiate, OT Sidious and Re-born Krayt join forces and together try to conquer all of the known galaxy and beyond!

Setting: Naboo plains

Two scenarios:
I. No rest
II. Fully-rested

1. Malgus, Dooku and Caedus
2. RoT Bane, Revan and Vader
3. Hero of Tython, Yoda and Mace
4. Satele Shan, Starkiller and LotF Luke

Will the Emperors prevail?

Nephthys
They lose to 3 in either case. If they haven't had rest they have serious trouble with no 2 though.

Q99
One thing that's helpful is that with Krayt on the field, the Sith Emperors can go for mutual kills. If two sides get stabbed in the heart, and one side has someone that can heal lightsaber wounds... it's a big tactical advantage.

Mizukage Yoda
Originally posted by axel_jovan
Vitiate, OT Sidious and Re-born Krayt join forces and together try to conquer all of the known galaxy and beyond!

Setting: Naboo plains

Two scenarios:
I. No rest
II. Fully-rested

1. Malgus, Dooku and Caedus
2. RoT Bane, Revan and Vader
3. Hero of Tython, Yoda and Mace
4. Satele Shan, Starkiller and LotF Luke

Will the Emperors prevail?

Scenario I: They stop at 3, but they take 2 with significant difficulty, to the point where in scenario 3 the Jedi would take them to the curb.
Scenario II: Still stop at 3.

NewGuy01
Scenario I: They take the first one in a pretty awesome battle. They lose at 2 in a good fight, and maybe they get to 3.

Scenario II: They do pretty well in the first 3, but every time it's a very good battle. They get curb-stomped at 4, however. LOTF Luke could give the trio a decent fight on his own. With Starkiller and Satele at his side, this is overkill.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.