Depowered Tyrant vs Superman Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
This is Prime with the Guardian amp. No bfring.

zopzop
I love Tyrant but he's not winning this. GA SMP got this.

Dampyre
The question is can Prime completely destroy Tyrant before he runs out of juice? I'm not so sure.

quanchi112
Originally posted by zopzop
I love Tyrant but he's not winning this. GA SMP got this. But why ?

zopzop
Originally posted by quanchi112
But why ?
GA SMP was on a whole other level. I'd give him the win vs FP Tyrant or Galactus too.

The Monarch incident was insane.

quanchi112
GA SMP was on a whole other level. I'd give him the win vs FP Tyrant or Galactus too.

The Monarch incident was insane. The blast didn't have anything to do with durability. It transported him away. It's not like anything less can't harm or defeat Prime. We see Monarch hurting him badly with far less power. Tyrant would own Prime. The most impressive character he beat was due to one last ditch effort due to Monarch not taking him seriously enough.

Naija boy
You would give GA SBP the win over Galactus? My goodness.........

zopzop
Originally posted by quanchi112
The blast didn't have anything to do with durability. It transported him away. It's not like anything less can't harm or defeat Prime. We see Monarch hurting him badly with far less power. Tyrant would own Prime. The most impressive character he beat was due to one last ditch effort due to Monarch not taking him seriously enough.
Transported him away? I don't think that's right. He tanked it then after the universe was destroyed he was transported away by Trapper?

It wasn't just withstanding that universe destroying blast. It was the fact that he ruptured his armor that was also impressive. Seeing as how all that energy within Monarch was contained in his suit and unable to break out, yet GA SMP ripped his armor open.

quanchi112
Transported him away? I don't think that's right. He tanked it then after the universe was destroyed he was transported away by Trapper?

It wasn't just withstanding that universe destroying blast. It was the fact that he ruptured his armor that was also impressive. Seeing as how all that energy within Monarch was contained in his suit and unable to break out, yet GA SMP ripped his armor open. False. The same reason Monarch turned back into Captain Atom. The blast transported both away. Time Trapper can transport him from any moment in time so logically why do it after he tanked the blast and not before ?

A gl ruptured his suit before. I don't see why a much more powerful character than an alt gl ripping it open puts him on some other level.

Dampyre

The Monarch incident was insane.

I'm sorry but Galactus would destroy Prime. He's way too powerful and versatile to lose that battle unless he's very low on power.

Zack Fair
Big G owns Prime.

Depowered Tyrant gets owned.

Funny how Quanchi continues to say Prime was removed from the blast.

No one is buying it Quan.

Damborgson
Prime had almost used up all of his amp wheb he took the universe buster.

Sundipped
Originally posted by Damborgson
Prime had almost used up all of his amp wheb he took the universe buster.

Nope, the amp was completely gone.
Hard for me to say this but Tyrant loses.

Oh, and Prime took the full brunt of the blast before Trapper snatched him out of the time stream.

http://s4d2.turboimagehost.com/t/14793387_legion2.jpg

Slaanesh
Prime win this..he's just more powerful..

quanchi112
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Big G owns Prime.

Depowered Tyrant gets owned.

Funny how Quanchi continues to say Prime was removed from the blast.

No one is buying it Quan. The Monitor tanked it. Prime did not. Hence he wasn't there after it went off. No proof he tanked the blast. Just speculation.

Zack Fair
Say whatever you want Quan.

quanchi112
Say whatever you want Quan. Don't let my opinion rock you to your core.

Zack Fair
lol? I stopped caring about your opinion 2 years ago when I decided to take you off the ignore list.

Same with Carter, although sometimes I still feel like uppercutting him and giving PR some money so he can bully Carv IRL.

Slaanesh
u're the only person who says he didn't tank the blast..it blow up in his face..i don't know how you think he didn't tank the blast..u must have some shitty way of interpreting image that u see..

quanchi112
lol? I stopped caring about your opinion 2 years ago when I decided to take you off the ignore list.

Same with Carter, although sometimes I still feel like uppercutting him and giving PR some money so he can bully Carv IRL. Just as long as you realize my opinion is always supported and very logical. Don't just disagree because you're mad actually prove your points.

Zack Fair
I never argued anything.

Your logic is funny.

That is all.

quanchi112
I never argued anything.

Your logic is funny.

That is all. What is funny about my logic here ?

iceman24567
Prime with the amp wins

Bentley
Regular Prime would be more than a match to DP Tyrant, this is spite.

DTM
Well, Depowered Tyrant was able to beat, and soundly, Beta Ray Bill, Silver Surfer, Morg, Terrax, Gladiator, Jack Of Hearts and Gandymede (sp?), all combined, Im not sure I see SBP beating all of them as easily as Tyrant did (and I certainly dont see him beating Galactus).

Supra
Prime does not even need the guardian amp and he still destroys and fcks tyrant up

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bentley
Regular Prime would be more than a match to DP Tyrant, this is spite. Based on what ?

zopzop
Originally posted by Bentley
Regular Prime would be more than a match to DP Tyrant, this is spite.
Uhm no. Let's not get ahead of ourselves.

guy222
tyrant easily

Branlor Swift

The Monarch incident was insane. lol

Supra
Superman Prime is the second most powerful being that has ever existed in the DC multiverse only surpassed by The Presence. He has acquired countless powers and abilities from his travels and lineage that allow him to do almost anything he wishes, which range from teleportation to the manipulation of magic and warping reality. He can manipulate time, space, matter, and bend reality on almost any scale he wishes.
Immunity- Superman Prime is imune to magic, kryptonite, lightning, mental manipulation, ect.

Creation - Superman Prime is able to create lifeforms out of nothing.

Resurrection - Superman Prime can resurrect the dead and himself.

Omniscience - Superman Prime has possibly learned everything in his time in the sun.

Omnipotence - Superman prime has near limitless abilties as far as we can see.

Omnipresent - Superman Prime can be any where at any time.

All Kryptonian powers under a Yellow Sun. All of his Kryptonian powers are enhanced.

Godlike Super strength - His strength is limitless, he is capable of lifting his own multi-verse.

Godlike Super speed - His speed is incomprehensible to even the abstract beings.

Godlike Super Senses

Godlike Xray vision - He can see through any solid object, with no exceptions.

Godlike Heat vision - A million times hotter than the center of the sun.

Godlike Super Stamina/Endurance - Capable of surviving the end of the Multiverse.

Godlike Invulnerability - Capable of surviving the end of the Multiverse.

Godlike Super Hearing - Cosmic Awareness.

Immortality - Superman Prime, will live until the end of Reality.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Supra
Superman Prime is the second most powerful being that has ever existed in the DC multiverse only surpassed by The Presence. He has acquired countless powers and abilities from his travels and lineage that allow him to do almost anything he wishes, which range from teleportation to the manipulation of magic and warping reality. He can manipulate time, space, matter, and bend reality on almost any scale he wishes.
Immunity- Superman Prime is imune to magic, kryptonite, lightning, mental manipulation, ect.

Creation - Superman Prime is able to create lifeforms out of nothing.

Resurrection - Superman Prime can resurrect the dead and himself.

Omniscience - Superman Prime has possibly learned everything in his time in the sun.

Omnipotence - Superman prime has near limitless abilties as far as we can see.

Omnipresent - Superman Prime can be any where at any time.

All Kryptonian powers under a Yellow Sun. All of his Kryptonian powers are enhanced.

Godlike Super strength - His strength is limitless, he is capable of lifting his own multi-verse.

Godlike Super speed - His speed is incomprehensible to even the abstract beings.

Godlike Super Senses

Godlike Xray vision - He can see through any solid object, with no exceptions.

Godlike Heat vision - A million times hotter than the center of the sun.

Godlike Super Stamina/Endurance - Capable of surviving the end of the Multiverse.

Godlike Invulnerability - Capable of surviving the end of the Multiverse.

Godlike Super Hearing - Cosmic Awareness.

Immortality - Superman Prime, will live until the end of Reality. I don't even need to read this post to know it was a good idea not to read it.

Supra
Originally posted by guy222
tyrant easily

Galactus easily defeated Tyrant. Superman prime would solo Galactus.

Nibedicus
Galactus easily defeated Tyrant. Superman prime would solo Galactus.

I think Carver means this to be SBP (who also got called "Superman Prime"wink who go the Guardian Amp and not Golden Superman Prime.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Nibedicus
I think Carver means this to be SBP (who also got called "Superman Prime"wink who go the Guardian Amp and not Golden Superman Prime. Neither of them would beat Galactus...

Supra
OK but what is Tryant going to do to kill Prime has he has no weakness, he is immortal, can create lifeforms at will, is immortal. His strength and speed is limitless. His heat vision is a million times hotter then the center of the sun. He has all godlike powers and is Capable of surviving the end of the Multiverse.

I could list 50 more powers that he has over Tyrant.

D-Block
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
I don't even need to read this post to know it was a good idea not to read it. laughing

Branlor Swift
OK but what is Tryant going to do to kill Prime has he has no weakness, he is immortal, can create lifeforms at will, is immortal. His strength and speed is limitless. His heat vision is a million times hotter then the center of the sun. He has all godlike powers and is Capable of surviving the end of the Multiverse.

I could list 50 more powers that he has over Tyrant. He sure did a lot in like 3 pages.

h1a8
Neither of them would beat Galactus...

Probably not at Galactus best (debatable though) but Galactus is hardly seen at his best in comics. Galactus has been physically harmed by herald level power many times and has jobbed countless other times as well (IMO).

Supra
Neither of them would beat Galactus...

You dont know much about Superman Prime. He would end Galactus. Prime is Basically the most powerful being in the universe besides the Beyonder or the Presence.

What attack does Galactus have to kill Prime? If Prime can survice the end of a multiverse, so galactus somehow eats him, Prime Flyes out and punches tons of holes in his body. Prime is not going to allow him to heal or eat more planets for energy.

Prime wins, Galactus has nothing that can touch Prime.

Its really dumb how Thanos and Galactus and these other jackasses get so much credit and Prime is just shrugged off.

Nibedicus

When has SBP w/ the GA ever done any of those?

Supra
He sure did a lot in like 3 pages.
Which three pages of what comic?

Branlor Swift
You dont know much about Superman Prime. He would end Galactus. Prime is Basically the most powerful being in the universe besides the Beyonder or the Presence.

What attack does Galactus have to kill Prime? If Prime can survice the end of a multiverse, so galactus somehow eats him, Prime Flyes out and punches tons of holes in his body. Prime is not going to allow him to heal or eat more planets for energy.

Prime wins, Galactus has nothing that can touch Prime.

Its really dumb how Thanos and Galactus and these other jackasses get so much credit and Prime is just shrugged off. Prime is the most powerful being in the universe besides the Beyonder or Presence? So you're pretty much claiming Superman Prime is the 3rd most powerful character in any comic? lol no.

Also, I don't know much about the character who's appeared in less comic pages than I have fingers? Good claim bro. How about you dun teech yoself some Lactus.

When Prime gets any real feats, we can talk about him beating Galactus. Until then, it's not even worth it.

I also hope you're not talking about Superboy either...

Originally posted by h1a8
Probably not at Galactus best (debatable though) but Galactus is hardly seen at his best in comics. Galactus has been physically harmed by herald level power many times and has jobbed countless other times as well (IMO). Name the times.

And then name the times when it's happened when he's not hungry.

Supra
Whatever man every thread on here with Superman vs anyone, Superman loses and its all spite. If you wanna love your evil characters that wanna wreck humanity and the universe go for it, Ill stand up for the guy that tries to protect people. Truth, justice and the American way.

Silent Master
Whatever man every thread on here with Superman vs anyone, Superman loses and its all spite. If you wanna love your evil characters that wanna wreck humanity and the universe go for it, Ill stand up for the guy that tries to protect people. Truth, justice and the American way.

Captain America?

Supra
Originally posted by Silent Master
Captain America?
Yea Cap is cool, but he not Iconic like superman, traveling to different galaxies and universes to defeat evil.

Dampyre
Now that I think about it, Tyrant wins. GA Prime is being seriously overrated by some folks here.

Silent Master
Because even evil respects Cap so much that they'll come to him in order to be defeated, instead of making Cap waste his time tracking them down.

Supra
Originally posted by Dampyre
Now that I think about it, Tyrant wins. GA Prime is being seriously overrated by some folks here.

Ive seen threads where people think wolverine can take on superman and that his claws could actually hurt Supe...its ridiculous how everyone overpowers all theses weak guys and then undercuts Superman.

And here we are talking about Superman Prime, here not just Superman and he with the guardian amp and people still calling him not enough to defeat depowered Tyrant.
Its spite.

h1a8

Name the times.

And then name the times when it's happened when he's not hungry.
Remember I inserted "Galactus at his best" could beat them. That means when he isn't hungry. DP Tyrant fighting Galactus is hardly Galactus at his best.

I'm sure there are other times when it wasn't mentioned that Galactus was hungry though (like the recent Thor cracking of G's helmet).

My point is Galactus is almost always not seen at full power or at his best. His power level not only fluctuates off his hunger level but also a writer's artistic license.

Branlor Swift
Which three pages of what comic? What does this have to do with anything?

Anyway, I went back and rough counted. He appeared in 10 pages. 4 comics.

Whatever man every thread on here with Superman vs anyone, Superman loses and its all spite. If you wanna love your evil characters that wanna wreck humanity and the universe go for it, Ill stand up for the guy that tries to protect people. Truth, justice and the American way. lol

You'll defend someone by blatantly making up feats because they lose to someone with better feats?

Jeeze, this forum sure is bias isn't it?

Supra
I didnt make up feats, I stated is powers based on DC's writing.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by h1a8
Remember I inserted "Galactus at his best" could beat them. That means when he isn't hungry. DP Tyrant fighting Galactus is hardly Galactus at his best.

I'm sure there are other times when it wasn't mentioned that Galactus was hungry though (like the recent Thor cracking of G's helmet).

My point is Galactus is almost always not seen at full power or at his best. His power level not only fluctuates off his hunger level but also a writer's artistic license. Galactus was fed as shit for his fight against Tyrant.

All those times Galactus has been hurt by herald levels and jobbed is one time by your count?
Yup, Galactus sure is pathetic.

You made a statement. You can't even defend it. You don't know anything about him.

Branlor Swift
I didnt make up feats, I stated is powers based on DC's writing. Originally posted by Supra

Back up all of that with scans of him even being said to be able to do please. And then the 50 other powers.

Supra
Well **** if superman cant win, Batman gets it done.

Supra
Back up all of that with scans of him even being said to be able to do please.

I dont have a scanner, but basically Superman Prime is 1 million times stronger then Superman.

DarkSaint85
Wow, one whole million?

Branlor Swift
I dont have a scanner, but basically Superman Prime is 1 million times stronger then Superman.

And this of course was also stated...

Estacado
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Wow, one whole million?
It's actually 1000007 times...

SquallX
Originally posted by Estacado
It's actually 1000007 times...

Why for the love of God do you have that **** as a sig? Have you played the originals?

Estacado
Originally posted by SquallX
Why for the love of God do you have that **** as a sig? Have you played the originals?
The new Dmc is as good is any other of the series even better then most......Already beat it 2 times going to start dmd mode soon.

ozz81
interesting thread

Philosophía
Prime destroys him without the Guardian amp.

Board Walker
Superboy prime is above Tyrant, making it superman prime is spite.

Superman prime was above universal powers, he was multiversal at the very least.

Cogito
Originally posted by Board Walker
Superboy prime is above Tyrant, making it superman prime is spite.

Superman prime was above universal powers, he was multiversal at the very least.

Think you're thinking of the wrong Prime

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Cogito
Think you're thinking of the wrong Prime

Actually no, Superman Prime iow Superboy Prime with the GA amp, was going through the Multiverse, destroying Universes on his path. And yeah, Superboy Prime is more than enough to kill Tyrant, even full powered, to death.

abhilegend
Originally posted by abhilegend
SBP destroyed Earth 15 universe too.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/b3/8b/8e/b38b8e769eff1bf9a836a8923f9333ad.jpg
shifty

Juntai
Yeah I wonder what happened with that. Superboy Prime clearly went there and killed the heros and blew up the planet, but then later it got random upgraded to he wiped out the entire universe off-panel or something, lol.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Juntai
Yeah I wonder what happened with that. Superboy Prime clearly went there and killed the heros and blew up the planet, but then later it got random upgraded to he wiped out the entire universe off-panel or something, lol.
Yeah, that was random as ****. Still it shows just how powerful he really was.

GA SBP was above Galactus level by that showing and Monarch still toyed with him.

Rao Kal El
Prime kills him to death

Galan007
Originally posted by Juntai
Yeah I wonder what happened with that. Superboy Prime clearly went there and killed the heros and blew up the planet, but then later it got random upgraded to he wiped out the entire universe off-panel or something, lol. It literally makes NO sense at all. I mean, in the very next issue after destroying earth-15, Prime is chilling in the Source Wall with Annataz and Mxy, so it's not like he stuck around to destroy the entirety of universe-15. Heck, even IF GA Prime has the ability to destroy a universe under his own power, he would still have to do such with nothing but fisticuffs+HV... And even for a guy as haxx as Prime, that'd still take a LOOOOOOONG f*cking time, and almost certainly deplete his amp in the process.

Furthermore, Prime's main prerogative after gaining the amp and learning that the multiverse existed, was hopping from earth-to-earth in sure of his native planet -- his "perfect earth", as he called it. Spending the sheer amount of time it would take him to destroy an alternate universe for the lulz completely contradicts his 'goals'.

...Suffice to say: until we get more info to consider, I am certainly not ready to label Prime as a bonafide 'universe-buster', based solely on a single line from the Guidebook entry. As I said, it really doesn't make any sort of sense, and obviously doesn't align with any other canon. /shrug

celeyhyga17
Maybe destroying earth destroyed the uni?

Is this even the same sbp post flashpoint? I can't keep up anymore what with all these reality alterations.

Galan007
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Maybe destroying earth destroyed the uni? Definitely a logical conclusion, as that is all we *saw* him destroy on panel.

srug

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Is this even the same sbp post flashpoint? I can't keep up anymore what with all these reality alterations. It must be referring to GA Prime ala Countdown #24, as that is the only time he traveled to earth/universe-15.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Galan007
It literally makes NO sense at all. I mean, in the very next issue after destroying earth-15, Prime is chilling in the Source Wall with Annataz and Mxy, so it's not like he stuck around to destroy the entirety of universe-15. Heck, even IF GA Prime has the ability to destroy a universe under his own power, he would still have to do such with nothing but fisticuffs+HV... And even for a guy as haxx as Prime, that'd still take a LOOOOOOONG f*cking time, and almost certainly deplete his amp in the process.

Furthermore, Prime's main prerogative after gaining the amp and learning that the multiverse existed, was hopping from earth-to-earth in sure of his native planet -- his "perfect earth", as he called it. Spending the sheer amount of time it would take him to destroy an alternate universe for the lulz completely contradicts his 'goals'.

...Suffice to say: until we get more info to consider, I am certainly not ready to label Prime as a bonafide 'universe-buster', based solely on a single line from the Guidebook entry. As I said, it really doesn't make any sort of sense, and obviously doesn't align with any other canon. /shrug
Eh, it's not just a guidebook entry. Batman of Earth 17 was trying to find the cosmic grail after the universe was destroyed.

srug

Galan007
Oh I'm not doubting that universe-15 was destroyed. As I said above, though: until we get some additional clarification, I think it's a bit early to be dubbing GA Prime as a bonadife universe-buster.

I mean, to destroy an entire universe with the means at Prime's disposal would take an astronomical amount of time(even for him), given that he'd have to do so planet-by-planet, star-by-star, solar system-by-solar system, galaxy-by-galaxy, etc... Yet we saw him chilling in the Source Wall with Mxy+Annataz, in the very next issue after he had destroyed earth-15.

IOW, there *must* be some sort of extenuating circumstance(s) regarding the demise of universe-15 that have not yet been revealed. Imo.

abhilegend
Oh I'm not doubting that universe-15 was destroyed. As I said above, though: until we get some additional clarification, I think it's a bit early to be dubbing GA Prime as a bonadife universe-buster.

Why not? People think that the likes of Galactus and Scrier can destroy multiverse because someone said so despite nothing but a bunch of planets being destroyed.

Here it is said clearly that SBP destroyed the whole universe and we are still denying it. Why?

Obviously he punched a lot harder than you're giving him credit for.

thumb up

Don't be Hulkster Galan. Until it's retconned, SBP destroyed a whole universe.

thumb up

psycho gundam
smh

Galan007
Why not? People think that the likes of Galactus and Scrier can destroy multiverse because someone said so despite nothing but a bunch of planets being destroyed.

Here it is said clearly that SBP destroyed the whole universe and we are still denying it. Why?

Obviously he punched a lot harder than you're giving him credit for.

thumb up

Don't be Hulkster Galan. Until it's retconned, SBP destroyed a whole universe.

thumb up You're not listening, abhi.

As I have said multiple times now: I am not denying that universe-15 was destroyed; nor am I denying that GA Prime is the one who destroyed it. I am merely reminding everyone(mainly you, since you've posted this bio in several threads now) that a feat of this magnitude literally makes NO sense at all in regard to the rest Prime's canon history/characterization, and almost certainly has *some* sort of underlying context that has not yet been revealed.

Again, even IF Prime busted the entire universe by himself, he would've had to have destroyed the trillionS upon trillionS of planets/moons/stars/galaxies/etc. one-by-one, as fisticuffs+HV are his only means of accomplishing said destruction... Destruction that would have undoubtedly taken him a LONG f*cking time(his levels of haxx notwithstanding.) Suffice to say: Prime obviously should not be regarded as an 'insta'-universe-buster or whathaveyou, just because of that bio -- there is literally NO evidence to support such a notion.

Heck, given that Prime appeared in the very next issue after he had destroyed earth-15, and made NO mention of having preformed a gargantuan universal feat shortly beforehand, I would be much more inclined to believe the destruction of said earth triggered some sort of chain reaction that destroyed the rest of universe-15. To me, this is a FAR more feasible(and moreover logical) assertion, based on what we do know to be fact. /shrug

tl;dr
Prime...especially the f*ckin Guardian-amped iteration...is haxx enough as it is. There is no reason to try and elevate him to even greater levels of power/haxx, solely because of a single line in a bio entry... Of which is, quite frankly, very ambiguous by itself.

IMHO. srug

Philosophía
IIRC, Prime punched hard enough that he reached into the 5th Dimension to grab Mxy, no? I could see him somehow punching hard enough to collapse the entire Universe.

http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwopoh3vhr1qbkjyfo1_500.gif

carver9
laughing out loud

psycho gundam
When Carver laughs at your post you delete your account

Philosophía
Originally posted by psycho gundam
When Carver laughs at your post you delete your account If a stupid post is made, but nobody reads it, does it truly exist?

Galan007
Originally posted by Phil
IIRC, Prime punched hard enough that he reached into the 5th Dimension to grab Mxy, no? I could see him somehow punching hard enough to collapse the entire Universe. Yeesh.

It's one thing to punch from universe/dimension-to-universe/dimension as a means of travel or w/e... It's another matter entirely to collapse an entire damned universe/dimension with a punch, lol.

g_twitch

Originally posted by carver9
laughing out loud Get 'im, carv!!!

g007_derp

Philosophía
Yeesh.

It's one thing to punch from universe/dimension-to-universe/dimension as a means of travel or w/e... It's another matter entirely to collapse an entire damned universe/dimension with a punch, lol.

g_twitch
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/1/11/TomWellingPrime.png/360px-TomWellingPrime.png

I guess he just punched the Univeerse to death.

Galan007
http://i.imgur.com/Gh03KRI.gif

abhilegend
Originally posted by psycho gundam
smh
ermm

abhilegend
You're not listening, abhi.

I'm not Mr Master y'know.

Eh, until such context is shown its randomly doubting a feat.

There is nothing to indicate it was anything but straight up destruction of the universe.

You're obviously not listening. Prime was a gag character, he could've as easily destroyed the whole universe by throwing a tantrum.

And obviously it didn't him that much of time to destroy it.

You're using circular logic here mate.

Eh, that's simply not what was shown in the comic or multiversity guidebook. Destroying Earth doesn't destroy the universe.

That's simply denying a feat. Don't be a carver Galan.

uhuh

iceman24567
I dont even lol

DarkSaint85
Galan is such a phcuking Supeylover.

Galan007
Prime was a gag character, he could've as easily destroyed the whole universe by throwing a tantrum. Ah, so not only can Prime instantly destroy a universe now... But he can do so "easily", iyo? Interesting.

So basically you're just going to continue reaching because you really want Prime to be an insta-universe-buster for some reason, and won't even entertain the possibility that there were almost certainly some extenuating circumstances behind the 'feat'..? Kay.

Have a good day, abhi. smile

abhilegend
Ah, so not only can Prime instantly destroy a universe now... But he can do so "easily", iyo? Interesting.

So basically you're just going to continue reaching because you really want Prime to be an insta-universe-buster for some reason, and won't even entertain the possibility that there were almost certainly some extenuating circumstances behind the 'feat'..? Kay.

Have a good day, abhi. smile
That was just an analogy.

You don't want to believe what's clearly stated? OK.

Have a good day.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.