Catwoman vs Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nietzschean
Batman on patrol hears an alarm go off at a museum and goes to investigate and finds catwoman.
jJ-v0YjvIgE
5vJRx38aXyo

juggerman
The Bat

the ninjak
Catwoman has the physical advantage.

Nolan Batman has some tech and shadow advantage. But nothing Catwoman can't avoid.

Batman in the Nolanverse showed interesting skill, dodging bullets and releasing tranquilizing darts when needed.

This may prove to be this Catwoman's downfall but in the meantime she can make an easy escape.

Flyattractor
Yeah. Bad Knees Batman probalby couldn't chase her down.

Darth Martin
I'd bet on Catwoman. Legit superhuman.

The Silent Hero
Is this Nolan Batman or some other? TDK version or crippled TDKR?

If it's TDK version my money's on Bruce. If Catwoman is running away then she'll escape, but that's not a versus.

KingD19
Catwoman was legit superhuman in speed, strength, durability and agility.

She was hurting and taking hits from a woman who was more or less made of stone.

No way Bats can win in a fight.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Darth Martin
I'd bet on Catwoman. Legit superhuman.

Batman is superhuman, as well. Just slightly above peak human in terms of strength. He one-arm curled a 200+lb (100+ kg) man in an awkward angle (that did not give him much mechanical advantage). That is out of reach of any human by a comfortable margin.

For reference, here is the supposed world record for a curl, two arms (223lbs), standing upstraight, with an obvious cheating movement to heave it up:

4fzt8k3Q5X0

BruceSkywalker
I am inching to be a fanboy right now big grin who wants me to be big grin stick out tongue

tell me here or on facebook

DTM
I wouldnt support Catwoman to beat Batman in any way, in any medium (Comics, TV, Movies, etc), whatsoever. She is good, he simply put is Better.

KingD19
Not when it's Dark Knight Batman against Halle Berry Catwoman, who is simply better than him.

Hitting and taking hits from a woman who was made of stone. Hurting her, and eventually defeating her.

the ninjak
That woman made of stone...did she have any fighting experience?

And Bats shattered a wall with a mild reverse kick.

Batman can turn the lights out but did Catwoman show the ability to see in the dark?

Dolos
Catwoman kicks his fricken arse when they have domestic disputes. She kicks the cane out from under him when he's not wearing a brace.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Dolos
Catwoman kicks his fricken arse when they have domestic disputes. She kicks the cane out from under him when he's not wearing a brace.

This Bats definitely has his cyberleg in use. Bats also has plenty of gadgets to rely on.

KingD19
I believe she did. And if Batman can see in the dark, Catwoman definitely can.

As for the leg brace, did he use it in the fight against Bane? Because it certainly didn't seem to help.

As for the rock lady, she had a bit, not as much as Bane. But it was more the fact that she was pretty much shrugging off everything Catwoman threw at her at first, even direct claw strikes only got less than an inch of penetration. And wasn't that wall crumbling already?

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by KingD19
I believe she did. And if Batman can see in the dark, Catwoman definitely can.

As for the leg brace, did he use it in the fight against Bane? Because it certainly didn't seem to help.

As for the rock lady, she had a bit, not as much as Bane. But it was more the fact that she was pretty much shrugging off everything Catwoman threw at her at first, even direct claw strikes only got less than an inch of penetration. And wasn't that wall crumbling already?

can you find the scene(s) on youtube that shows Halle Cat see/fight in darkness??

Nietzschean
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
can you find the scene(s) on youtube that shows Halle Cat see/fight in darkness?? its not on youtube.

Catwoman pulled the Terminator move and grabbed a powerline and asked the cops if they could see in the dark. she than shoved it into a circuit breaker overloading it and kicked their asses in the dark and r

Esau Cairn
Originally posted by the ninjak

Nolan Batman has some tech and shadow advantage.

So if I stand still in a darkened room...will I achieve Shadow Advantage?

Just like Batman? roll eyes (sarcastic)

the ninjak
I guess what I meant by that was more hiding in the roof without Catwoman knowing he was there. And Bats can get the drop on her similar to the scene in Batman Begins in the docks.

To "shadow" someone.
Batman has those tranqs now.
He can knock her out before she even knew he was there.
This really is a easy win for Batman.

KingD19
If anything, it'd be the other way around.

A highly enhanced human with cat powers(Enhanced senses, speed, agility, strength, durability, etc..)

Vs a normal guy.

There's no way he's more stealthy than her.

Lestov16
Lol at anybody who supports Batman here. Halle Berry Catwoman was a legit superhuman (low Spiderman) who was crawling on walls. She rapes Bats and forcefeds him catnip.

the ninjak
Originally posted by KingD19
If anything, it'd be the other way around.

A highly enhanced human with cat powers(Enhanced senses, speed, agility, strength, durability, etc..)

Vs a normal guy.

There's no way he's more stealthy than her.

Batmans going after her. Not the other way around. I reckon he can sneak up on her. Then tranq her.

KingD19
So you think Batman could sneak up on someone with the enhanced smell, hearing, and sight of a cat?

Also one fast enough to dodge bullets?

the ninjak
Tranq minibatarangs don't make a sound.

KingD19
It's impossible for any device to have a propulsion system and be completely silent. Even if it's just pneumatic pressure. And if it makes a sound, she'll hear it.

And that doesn't answer my first question. Do you think she won't know he's there? With her highly enhanced senses and his average(in comparison) stealth abilities.

the ninjak
She would have to know he is there in order to look for him.

Plus he can distract her with a smoke bomb elsewhere whilst he hits her with a tranq.

KingD19
She doesn't have to "look for him". She's at a museum by herself, and then suddenly a scent of rubber, kevlar, and bats shows up. Obviously someone else is there with her.

Also, the Op makes it seem like a straight fight, in which Catty wins.

the ninjak
Never understood why Bats couldn't just clench those tranqs in his fists or make explosive versions of em.

Yeah he obviously loses a straight up fight. OP made it out though that Bats is on his way to the museum after a call. He tends to hide, distract then strike.

KingD19
Originally posted by the ninjak
Never understood why Bats couldn't just clench those tranqs in his fists or make explosive versions of em.

Yeah he obviously loses a straight up fight. OP made it out though that Bats is on his way to the museum after a call. He tends to hide, distract then strike.

Because in a close up fight, he tends to get hit a lot, even if he's fighting goons.

And Batman didn't kill, even at those sizes, them exploding would be like tiny grenades going off. They might not kill instantly, but the damage could be fatal.

And it'd be hard to "hide" from her considering he'd probably have a very loud smell from the rubber, kevlar, ceramics, chemicals, sweat, endorphins...all coming from the same source.

He can't distract her as she already presumably has what she came for. And when he tries to strike he'll get beat up.

But if he finds her as the op stated, I'm assuming it's just a straight fight.

Lestov16
There is no way in hell Batman is going to stealth-sneak up on Catwoman.

Silent Master
Yea...this is movie Batman, not comics Batman....and AFAIK movie Batman has zero feats of sneaking up on someone that has enhanced senses.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Nietzschean
its not on youtube.

Catwoman pulled the Terminator move and grabbed a powerline and asked the cops if they could see in the dark. she than shoved it into a circuit breaker overloading it and kicked their asses in the dark and r

shame, but will take your word

TXP101
I think BatMan would win. If he can survive Bane, he can kick Catwoman' s tail. Any day.

KingD19
Catwoman has legit superstrength though, and has claws that can shred through his suit easier than those dog's teeth did in the 2nd movie.

FrothByte
Originally posted by TXP101
I think BatMan would win. If he can survive Bane, he can kick Catwoman' s tail. Any day.

Bane was just a very strong, very skilled human. And he beat up Batman pretty good. Easily could have killed him if he wanted.

Berry's Catwoman has legit superhuman strength, speed, reflexes, and senses.

Silent Master
Originally posted by TXP101

You realize that Bane and Catwoman have different stats and fighting styes, right?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.