Thanos, Thing & Savage Hulk Run JLA Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armedforbattle
Batman
Green Arrow
Cyborg
Hawkman
Aquaman
Red Tornado
John Stewart
Wonder Woman
Captain Marvel
Martian Manhunter
Hal Jordan
Captain Atom
Superman

No prep or BFR
Jla receive all info on there opponents 1 hour prior to fight.
Dc are Pre 52
Hulk stays at savage levels
No Healing between rounds

The JLA watches each fight happen until it is there turn (watching batman die would definitely blood lust a few of them)

Zack Fair
Clear it.

juggerman
Stop at Batman

Odekahn
3v1 for each fight?
Marvel team clears it

ThereIsHope
I dont know if they could clear it. I think that Superman would speed blitz the crap out of them.

DTM
Team Thanos clears this one Easily.

Zack Fair
I don't see the point. Should've made it a growing gauntlet at the very least.

Supra
Originally posted by DTM

You must have missed Captain Atom, Superman, MM, and a Green Lantern.
Question

Who and how is Thanos stopping Captain Atom?

As to Hulk, and the Thing he would just disintegrate them.

Team 1 Wins

DTM
Nope, saw them just fine, thanks.

Supra
Originally posted by DTM
Nope, saw them just fine, thanks.

Thanks for making me laugh but you didn't answer my question, who is stopping CA and how? He's an immortal

Due to Captain Atom's connection to the Quantum Field, he cannot be completely killed by physical means. If destroyed, he will reform himself and he has nearly unlimited power and intangibility.

DTM
Id think Thanos is capable of handling Captain Atom.

OK, looking back, without healing, dont think itll be nearly as easy for Team Thanos to win here, but I do think they have what it takes to clear this.

Supra

carver9
Even without healing between matches they stomp. Each battle would be taken out quick enough for it not to matter about if they healed or not.

Supra
Originally posted by DTM
Id think Thanos is capable of handling Captain Atom.

OK, looking back, without healing, dont think itll be nearly as easy for Team Thanos to win here, but I do think they have what it takes to clear this.

Glad your seeing things betersmile T2 has some serious power. I know everyone loves Thanos and he gets his ass kissed a lot but lets have some hope for other Superheroes!

Supra
Originally posted by carver9
Even without healing between matches they stomp. Each battle would be taken out quick enough for it not to matter about if they healed or not.

I dont see anyone standing up to CA exept Thanos, nothing hulk could do to him, Im sorry I love the hulk but he just could not do anything to CA. Thanos and CA last men standing ends in a stalemate cause they both really cant die. One is cursed by Death and he is immortal the other is immortal from being tied to the Quantum Field.

DTM
Well I still think Team Thanos wins, truth be told I think Thanos alone can defeat each JLAer by himself up until the final 2.

armedforbattle
Originally posted by DTM
Well I still think Team Thanos wins, truth be told I think Thanos alone can defeat each JLAer by himself up until the final 2.
The last 5 would all rough thanos up. By the time he gets to Superman he is gonna be hurting.

@supra KO will do. Not just death to win

Supra
Originally posted by armedforbattle
The last 5 would all rough thanos up. By the time he gets to Superman he is gonna be hurting.

@supra KO will do. Not just death to win

Its cool, I still think people are under powering CA. And thanos on forum fights always gets the win. If CA got more attention in the comics he would be a power player.

As to The Man of Steel. This whole fight would be over if it was Superman Prime and not just Superman

armedforbattle
Originally posted by Supra
Its cool, I still think people are under powering CA. And thanos on forum fights always gets the win. If CA got more attention in the comics he would be a power player.

As to The Man of Steel. This whole fight would be over if it was Superman Prime and not just Superman
Well if its SupesPrime the rest of the gauntlet isn't needed lol.

Supra
Originally posted by armedforbattle
Well if its SupesPrime the rest of the gauntlet isn't needed lol.
Yea they got a Thanos Vs Prime thread up right now I just posted in. Yippy!

Tony Stark
Originally posted by DTM

yes

Supra
Who and how is CA dying?

Raisen
This fight heavily depends on which PIS fanboy deus crap machina character comes to the fight.

Thanos, the only who only loses when he wants to (LOL)

or

Batman, crouching Hulk gut kick

Team could stop at Batman, or continue to the last and lose because Thanos secretly wanted to lose.

guy222
team clears

pym-ftw
Team Thanos clears this

comicfan11
Team clears

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.