Hawkeye vs. Legolas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jmoul
Archery battle between two amazing archers. Four rounds in a random forest.

1. Comic vs. Book
2. Comic vs. Movie
3. Movie vs. Book
4. Movie vs. Movie

Who is the superior marksman?

Lord Lucien
Hawkeye can shoot a fast moving target without looking.

Legolas can shoot a corpse and kill it.

One's more impressive.

KingD19
1. Hawkeye has decades of crazy feats compared to Legolas' 3 books. He wins.

2. Same deal, Hawkeye wins.

3. I don't remember what all Legolas did in the books, so I'm not sure of this one.

4. Hawkeye had more impressive feats imo.

jmoul
Legolas did more than just shoot a corpse, he was able to shoot at orcs perfectly while skateboarding down a staircase on a shield, then he took down an oliphant and all of its riders almost with ease, and that's just a two of his many impressive feats.

KingD19
Hawkeye no look shot a Chitauri in the face while it was on a sky skimmer going at least 50mph.

He did the same to Loki, shooting him while he was on the skimmer and going the other way.

Legolas isn't the only one with impressive feats.

sCOURGE_0
Tolken's Legolas has enhanced eyesight similar to Ultimate Hawkeye, he can win due to better physical stats and eye sight even though Hawkeye may be more accurate

Book Legolas = Ultimate Hawkeye>>>616 Hawkeye>>Whedon's Hawkeye>>Jackson's Legolas

Tzeentch._
Book Legolas literally didn't do shit in 99% of the book. His feats in the movies are far more impressive than anything he did the books.

Bentley
Comic Hawkeye solos the LoTR universe biscuits

Newjak
The only one I see Hawkeye losing for a majority is possibly his Movie version vs Book Legolas.

And that's only because I haven't read the book so I don't know what he did.

NotAllThatEvil
Legolas could win if he can get close. I don't recall hawkeye having great hand to hand combat.

KingD19
Hawkeye was Ronin at one point in 616, a very high end martial artist.

In the movie's, with just a bow he was smacking down 7 foot tall aliens.

Bentley
HE has enough martial skill to outdo any real life athlete, but I'm not sure how that stands against Legolas

the ninjak
At least this fight didn't turn out like the Katniss Vs Clint fight. smile

Originally posted by Bentley
HE has enough martial skill to outdo any real life athlete, but I'm not sure how that stands against Legolas

He was Ronin, he was going to be the next Captain America if Bucky didn't take the mantle. Cap trained him extensively after he was entered into the Avengers. Cap broke his bow and struck him to the ground stating he would train him to not need the bow on initiation day.

Such training throughout so many years would put them on pretty equal ground though no doubt there are recent feats that show otherwise (the recent Hawkeye solo series).

Though give Comic or Movie versions of the character their trick arrows and HE wins regardless.

Movie Clint had arrows that exploded the area and one that once landed exploded projectiles around the vacinity.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.