Justice League Dark vs. Alpha Flight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
John Constatine
Madame Xanadu
Deadman
Andrew Bennett
Zatanna
Mindwarp
Enchantress

Vs

Guardian
Shaman
Talisman
Snowbird
Sasquatch
NorthStar
Aurora

Who wins?

Glorificus
Talisman gives her team the edge. I'd go with Alpha Flight for the majority.

DarkSaint85
Can Talisman be possessed?

You know where this is going...

nwg202
Can't Talisman or Shaman counter Deadman?

Q99
Yay, finally a matchup where there's someone who can do something about Deadman! Shaman certainly can manage spirits. Free possessed people, trap spirits, that sort of thing.

zopzop
I love how the most powerful person on Team 2 is Snowbird but everyone is talking about Talisman. laughing

leonidas
not so sure snowbird is the most powerful..... in any event, i don't like deadman's chances against talisman at all. that would give af the power advantage overall and should let them win this.

DarkSaint85
Boo.

Constantine...yeah, no.

Madame Xanadu foresees the asswhooping they will get, and they forfeit the match.

Sh3nG L0nG
I don't even see Constantine having the need to summon here. He'd prob just trick alpha flight into gang banging each other.

Q99
Originally posted by zopzop
I love how the most powerful person on Team 2 is Snowbird but everyone is talking about Talisman. laughing

It's because of Deadman.

You need a specific counter to him, otherwise even trans-level physical fighters are just weapons against their own team.

comicfan11
AF

ColossusGrundy
JLA Dark 10/10.

No chance Alpha Flight even makes it a full page.

Zatanna + Deadman ?

Spite here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.