Definitive Potterverse vs Star Wars battle!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nibedicus
This is it, time to completely settle things. Both teams fight for the survival of their universe. Loser's reality gets destroyed utterly.

Stips:
-Each team is given ALL the source material (books, novels, etc.) that are canon to each team. They retain their strong sense of being real even though they read about themselves in the books.
-All canon sources (even those not used in these forums) to the main continuity is allowed.
-They are all given a month to prepare and to strategize as a team.
-Battle is in a 1000ftx1000ftx1000ft impenetrable (by any means) mystical energy barrier.
-Force Powers can block spells just as magic shields can block offensive force powers.
-Each combatant is taken at their strongest unamped version within their respective realities.
-No quarter. No mercy. No BFR. Battle to the death.

Team Potterverse
-Albus Dumbledore w/ Elder Wand
-Voldemort
-Snape
-Bellatrix Lestrange
-Gellert Grindlewald

Team Star Wars
-Emperor Palpatine
-Luke Skywalker
-Darth Revan
-Yoda
-Mace Windu

The tournament is a best of three. Teams retain knowledge of the previous fight and are all rezzed/healed up after each fight. They are given 2 days to strategize after each battle.

Who wins?

NemeBro
By allowing EU, you've doomed any chance of debate.

Tzeentch._
thumb up

KingD19
Sooooo much Force Rape.

BruceSkywalker
The powa of the force destroys the puny wizards

jmoul
I would sit back, grab a camera and popcorn to watch this utter force rape, then sell the tape to Disney for them to make into a full movie. There is no contest here, the Potterverse is destroyed.

Lord Lucien
The wizards curbstomp Star Wars because I'm a contrarian whose only means of identification is to go against popular opinion.

Supra
Star wars

jmoul
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
The wizards curbstomp Star Wars because I'm a contrarian whose only means of identification is to go against popular opinion.

You mean you are a hipster?

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by jmoul
You mean you are a hipster? Please. I was countering culture before it was lame.

Nibedicus
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Please. I was countering culture before it was lame.

I dunno, you'd have to be pretty old for that to be true.

stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.