Olympians vs Olympians

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supra
Gods from Immortals
With Demigod Theseus son of Posiden trained by Zeus since a child in combat.
Vs

Gods from clash of titans 1&2
With Demigod Perseus son of Zeus

My bet is team 1, younger, faster, more agressive.

KingD19
Team 2, as Zeus and Hades, and by proxy Poseidon as well are able to to launch huge shockwaves and elemental damage, especially if they have their staffs. Which amplifies their powers(enough to hurt Cronos already) by a great deal.

Supra
Originally posted by KingD19
Team 2, as Zeus and Hades, and by proxy Poseidon as well are able to to launch huge shockwaves and elemental damage, especially if they have their staffs. Which amplifies their powers(enough to hurt Cronos already) by a great deal.

Team 1 also defeated Cronos. And the team 1 Gods have super speed, very hard for Zeus and Hades to hit them. I don't think those blasts would kill them but a cut to the throat or a chopped head off One of them would. Team 1 has great hand to hand and weapons skills.

the ninjak
We never really got to see Team 2 at peak level.

So this fight isn't really fair. They were heavily weakened in CofT2.
And they did not much more than pose in the first film.

I reckon Team 1 wins.

Team 1 Perseus was definitely a better fighter.

juggerman
Originally posted by Supra
Team 1 also defeated Cronos. And the team 1 Gods have super speed, very hard for Zeus and Hades to hit them. I don't think those blasts would kill them but a cut to the throat or a chopped head off One of them would. Team 1 has great hand to hand and weapons skills.

Since the Titans in Immortals were little goblins i highly doubt Cronos was very impressive. Certainly not "Wrath of the Titans" Cronos level in any way.

With that said i think the insane speed of Team 1 will be too much for the old guys on Team 2

KingD19
With the big 3(Zeus, Hades, Poseidon) at full power with their weapons(lightning bolt, pitch fork, trident) as well as Ares and his club. They can just spam huge AoE attacks that team 1 can't dodge.

Supra
With the big 3(Zeus, Hades, Poseidon) at full power with their weapons(lightning bolt, pitch fork, trident) as well as Ares and his club. They can just spam huge AoE attacks that team 1 can't dodge.

The titans IMO were majorly depowered from being chained for millenniums. But they were still extremely powerful. I'm sure they could have matched the titans from WoT 2 if they would have been at full power they would have had all th powers the gods did and maybe more.

The speed of the titans and gods was unreal. If the titans were released they would have spread across the world very quickly killing everyone.

I'm sure the gods in team 1 could summon elemental powers, they could shapeshift and teleport fly and had god vision. I don't think they required prayers like the gods in CoT for power.

Also team 1 has Hercules on there team which most people didn't realize.

KingD19
I'm pretty sure Hercules wasn't even in that movie. And if he was, he's not a God. He's a demi-god.

And nothing in the movie stated the Titans were weakened.

And as for powerful, speed was the theme of that movie. None of them were uberly strong, Titans or Gods, they just moved so fast that they imparted massive impact when they hit something. It's like the difference between a car hitting a guy going at 5mph, and a car hitting a guy going 250mph.

And the only powers the Gods displayed was Poseidon falling into the ocean and causing a tidal wave, and Zeus pulling a whip from fire.

On the other hand Zeus and Hades from Wrath of the Titans, while vastly weakened from Zeus having had his energy drained for days and not having his lightning bolt, and Hades weakened for having given Zeus roughly half his energy, they still had enough power to casually send Titans flying and one shot kill them. And their attacks were hurting Cronos, who they'd needed their weapons to beat the first time, and was the size of a mountain.

Supra
Look at the cast of Immortals on IMDB, he was a god, not a demigod, he resided in Olympus. The only demigod was Theseus. The titans were obviously weakened, they had no god auru or glow. They could not teleport after zeus brought the house down, they had no powers but strength and speed.

Also Zeus did show immense strength pulling the golden chains out of the ground and bring the temple down, no man, tian or demigod could do that besides Hercules. Thats why hercules was so strong, he got all his strength and durability from zeus.

If zeus can teleport, pull a whip from fire and shape-ship im sure he can do pretty much whatever he wants too by just making it so. Remember they are gods and have powers beyond any titan or demigod.

The fact that Ares was able to imprison Zeus on WoT, and Zeus killed Ares in Immortals tells me hes more powerful the Zeus of WoT.

In the end it was a demigod that defeated Cronos with the help of the three weapons the sword of heaven.

Ill watch WoT again again today.

Who do you think would win in a fight Cronos of the Kraken? My bet is the Kraken because that is how they defeated Cronos the first time.

KingD19
Look at the cast of Immortals on IMDB, he was a god, not a demigod, he resided in Olympus. The only demigod was Theseus. The titans were obviously weakened, they had no god auru or glow. They could not teleport after zeus brought the house down, they had no powers but strength and speed.

Also Zeus did show immense strength pulling the golden chains out of the ground and bring the temple down, no man, tian or demigod could do that besides Hercules. Thats why hercules was so strong, he got all his strength and durability from zeus.

If zeus can teleport, pull a whip from fire and shape-ship im sure he can do pretty much whatever he wants too by just making it so. Remember they are gods and have powers beyond any titan or demigod.

The fact that Ares was able to imprison Zeus on WoT, and Zeus killed Ares in Immortals tells me hes more powerful the Zeus of WoT.

In the end it was a demigod that defeated Cronos with the help of the three weapons the sword of heaven.

Ill watch WoT again again today.

Who do you think would win in a fight Cronos of the Kraken? My bet is the Kraken because that is how they defeated Cronos the first time.

You're assuming the Titans had the same power as the Gods when it was never stated. Maybe Speed and Strength were their only powers since it was all they showed. And we can't give them feats and abilities they didn't show on screen.

Hercules didn't show much besides using a sword and getting his throat slit. And as for Zeus, it was a good strength feat, but all he did was break the legs of the statue, and with no more supports, the mountain collapsed. It was a good feat, but not as big as you're making it seem.

And Zeus can only do what we saw him do on screen. We can't give him powers he doesn't have, as it's unfair to the other team unless we give them power too.

And again you're wrong. Ares captured Zeus because no one had been praying to Zeus and he was weakened, while people constantly prayed to Ares because of war.

And yeah, Perseus defeated Cronos, but a severely weakened Zeus and Hades without weapons greatly weakened him, despite needing their weapons to even beat him when they were younger.

Kazenji
Wrong forum anyway.

Impediment
Moved to the MVF.

Supra
You're assuming the Titans had the same power as the Gods when it was never stated. Maybe Speed and Strength were their only powers since it was all they showed. And we can't give them feats and abilities they didn't show on screen.

Hercules didn't show much besides using a sword and getting his throat slit. And as for Zeus, it was a good strength feat, but all he did was break the legs of the statue, and with no more supports, the mountain collapsed. It was a good feat, but not as big as you're making it seem.

And Zeus can only do what we saw him do on screen. We can't give him powers he doesn't have, as it's unfair to the other team unless we give them power too.

And again you're wrong. Ares captured Zeus because no one had been praying to Zeus and he was weakened, while people constantly prayed to Ares because of war.

And yeah, Perseus defeated Cronos, but a severely weakened Zeus and Hades without weapons greatly weakened him, despite needing their weapons to even beat him when they were younger.

In Immortals they said the Gods found out they they could kill each other, the ones that won were renamed Titans and the victorious was declared themselves Gods. So Im assuming they all had the same powers at one point.

Yea I guess im a bit rusty on WoT, Im gonna watch it tonight. So who do you think is Stronger the Kraken from CoT, or Cronos from WoT?

Supra
All the gods got there ass kicked in both movies Immortals and WoT. Zeus ended up dying in one and lived in the other...I think the only Zeus and Athena lived and then Zeus made Theseus a God. But in the end it shows Theseus son looking up in the sky and theres 1000's of Gods and Titans fighting in the sky, so I have no clue what thats about.

Supra
Corrction

In Immortals they said the Gods found out they they could kill each other, the ones that Lost were renamed Titans and the victorious was declared themselves Gods. So Im assuming they all had the same powers at one point.

Yea I guess im a bit rusty on WoT, Im gonna watch it tonight. So who do you think is Stronger the Kraken from CoT, or Cronos from WoT?

Supra
OK well I watch WoT again.

Final conclusion.

Persus seemed pretty strong, showed some Herculean strength holding back stone walls closing in Tarturus, and durability getting smashed through stone pillars by Ares and He still stood up to Ares and killed him. He prolly could take Theseus before he was made a real god.

Cronos, I didn't like him to much, just like a big moving giant volcano. He could do a lot of damage but if the Kraken defeated him the first time and Persus took him out this time, even at less than half power Zeus and Hades stood up to him. So not that impressed with Cronos.

The rest of the "titans" if there was any, I guess those foot soldiers where titans, not that impressed, the humans were able to kill them.

As for Zeus and Ares, and Hades, pretty tough guys and very durable. Zeus and Hades soloed a few of the so called smaller titans.

Both movies show me that the gods and titans had completely different powers titans being the first generation gods, then offspring became more powerful as it shows in both movies and is written in mythology.

The titans in both were incredibly strong, but I think the titans in Immortals were stronger besides Cronos. Much faster and a lot more of them. So they win in my book.

Gods vs. Gods.

I would say most of them would die and both Zeus's would be last to go.

In Combat with no powers on each side, I think the gods in immortals would have it covered very fast, durable and strong and great with weapons.

With powers Still a hard call due to 6 gods in Immortals vs 4 in WoT. I dont know how the Immortals gods would hold up against elemental damage but I imagine Zeus vs Zeus it would have to come to hand to hand combat, same with Poseidon and Ares fighting each other, same powers in theory but not all displayed. So Im tempted to say again they might just all end up killing each other. But since the gods in Wot were immensely depowered, I would have to say Immortals win.

Watching the movie again was great.

quanchi112
Wrath of Titans versions win.

Utrigita
Wrath of the titans for the win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.