Young Darth Sidious -vs- Galen Marek

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rookwood
http://i723.photobucket.com/albums/ww231/Thallah/YoungSidious_zps9fbc8186.jpg

Darth Plagueis has decided that he might want another warrior to be heir to the mantle of Dark Lord, instead of young Sidious. (as of the events of the novel - Darth Plagueis)

To test this, he obtains a warrior named Galen Marek (as of the end of the original Force Unleashed) and has the young Palpatine and Galen Marek battle each other, while he watches from his throne.

Who will survive?

Does young Palpatine have what it takes to best the Force Titan - or does Galen Marek turn Palpatine into a creamy paste?

Starting Distance Apart: 15 Feet.

1. Force

2. Lightsabers

3. All. Out.

Rookwood
I'm seeing Sidious get raped here.

NTJack0
Sidious gets beaten down like a red headed step child.

juggerman
Sidious is replaced

Darth Martin
What was Sidious weak or something? Please fill me in as I have not read the book. Whose power level does he compare to?

The_Tempest
Originally posted by Darth Martin
What was Sidious weak or something?

No.

Originally posted by Darth Martin
Please fill me in as I have not read the book. Whose power level does he compare to?

He's quick enough to deflect or evade staggered blaster fire from two hundred or so battle droids arrayed in concentric circles; fast and agile enough to take on "several hundred" armed but primitive warriors on the planet Kursid alongside Plagueis; he moves as a "blur to human senses," telekinetically destroys embassy ceilings, and can incite "blistering infernos" through the Force.

Nothing special next to Marek.

Rookwood
Originally posted by The_Tempest
No.

He's quick enough to deflect or evade staggered blaster fire from two hundred or so battle droids arrayed in concentric circles; fast and agile enough to take on "several hundred" armed but primitive warriors on the planet Kursid alongside Plagueis; he moves as a "blur to human senses," telekinetically destroys embassy ceilings, and can incite "blistering infernos" through the Force.

So Marek does pwn him, then?

Darth Martin
Seems pretty powerful to me.

Ascendancy
Originally posted by The_Tempest
No.

I haven't read the novel, but clearly it sounds like R2D2 could have soloed him. Amiright?

Rookwood
Sidious has no chance here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.