Ken and Ryu vs Iron Fist and Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sCOURGE_0
No Chi for Danny and no gear for Bruce.

Impediment
Do Ryu and Ken get to use Hadoken? If so, then that's kinda one sided.

sCOURGE_0
Maybe but they could probably side step the hadoken

KingD19
Hadouken in the game is a lot different from the anime/comic books.

Kazenji
Why Batman with Iron Fist?........Luke Cage would've been better.

sCOURGE_0
Luke Cage isn't a martial artist, I just picked the two best fighters I could think of barring Karate Kid

KingD19
Luke Cage is a martial artist, he just doesn't use his skills much because he doesn't have to and is billed as brick instead.

He's been training with Iron Fist since they met, and he's outright stated several times that Iron Fist has trained him into a competent fighter.

NemeBro
Ryu or Ken would curbstomp Batman, and then it is two on one.

sCOURGE_0
Originally posted by NemeBro
Ryu or Ken would curbstomp Batman, and then it is two on one. laughing out loud

NemeBro
Both are skilled fighters, they just happen to be legitimate superhumans.

sCOURGE_0
Show some feats. Show that they're as skilled as Bruce and Danny are. Bruce is probably the best pressure point user in comics, but if it's still unfair I'll give Danny Chi and Bruce some gear.

NemeBro
40ynohHxRyQ

Supporting a boulder, an old man who weighs 123 pounds, and the large stone he is holding over a long period of time as endurance training.

T51U8uQFrQo

fifty seconds in Chun-Li, who is normally around or a little under Ryu's level, and as of SFIII definitely under his level, hits Bison with an attack that leaves a huge crater in the ground. The heroes then tank an even stronger attack from Bison. Ryu and Ken among them. From the SFIV official anime.

More might come later if I could muster the will to give a shit.

Really, why is this surprising? You do know Ryu has fought with a dude who has punched islands to pieces right?

sCOURGE_0
Street Fighter 3 isn't main stream SF, It takes place in the future, that'd be like me using Batman 1 Million

Those are impressive physical and Ki feats but you haven't shown that they're as skilled as Danny or Bruce. Actually you haven't shown much either except for a future version of Ryu lifting a boulder. Chun Li can leave a crater in the ground with her Ki attack, good for her, she isn't in this fight.

NemeBro
Originally posted by sCOURGE_0
Street Fighter 3 isn't main stream SF, It takes place in the future, that'd be like me using Batman 1 Million

Those are impressive physical and Ki feats but you haven't shown that they're as skilled as Danny or Bruce. Actually you haven't shown much either except for a future version of Ryu lifting a boulder. Chun Li can leave a crater in the ground with her Ki attack, good for her, she isn't in this fight. Are you retarded? no expression

I mean that, are you a ****ing mental invalid?

SFIII takes place "in the future"?

It's the sequel to II, IV was just a midquel. no expression

And Ryu is stronger than Chun-Li, and more than that tankls Bison's attack.

And gauging "skill" in fiction is an almost futile effort.

sCOURGE_0
Wow I didn't now you'd be this butthurt since I embarrassed you on several other threads

Canoncially SF3 takes place after the other SF games, how many years I'm not sure...

Go ahead and use it...so far you've proven that Ryu can hold up a boulder. Good for you..you've shown nothing else.

NemeBro
You haven't embarrassed anyone you stupid child.

SFIII takes place after the other SF games in the same way that Return of the Jedi takes place after A New Hope and Empire Strikes Back.

Which means he is far physically stronger than Batman. Also he tanked a blast that would kill Batman, and indicates that Batman couldn't harm him with a punch, he could rely on pressure-points, but Ryu and Ken are also probably faster than he is, and have the benefit or AOE ranged attacks.

sCOURGE_0
Originally posted by NemeBro
You haven't embarrassed anyone you stupid child.

SFIII takes place after the other SF games in the same way that Return of the Jedi takes place after A New Hope and Empire Strikes Back.

Which means he is far physically stronger than Batman. Also he tanked a blast that would kill Batman, and indicates that Batman couldn't harm him with a punch, he could rely on pressure-points, but Ryu and Ken are also probably faster than he is, and have the benefit or AOE ranged attacks.

I haven't embarrassed anyone..except you. stick out tongue

Alright, so lets see, we know that Ryu is stronger than Danny and Bruce, that's all you've proven

Prove that their faster now, prove that their as skilled.

Lek Kuen
So Two fully powered superhuman Martial arts masters vs half dead Iron Fist and some rich ninja?

=/ Yeah this won't go well.

the ninjak

Those are impressive physical and Ki feats but you haven't shown that they're as skilled as Danny or Bruce. Actually you haven't shown much either except for a future version of Ryu lifting a boulder. Chun Li can leave a crater in the ground with her Ki attack, good for her, she isn't in this fight.

You made this thread with no information at all besides the names of the fighters and the gimping of Team 2?

You crazy!

Well going by your rules are anime feats counted? The one based during and before SFII?

sCOURGE_0
Originally posted by the ninjak
You made this thread with no information at all besides the names of the fighters and the gimping of Team 2?

You crazy!

Well going by your rules are anime feats counted? The one based during and before SFII? The only thing I was wrong about was SF3 which I originally thought was years in the future but if you'd like to use it then go ahead. The only thing I've seen so far is Ryu holding up a boulder which would make his strength superhuman

Would it be more fair if I gave team 2 gear and chi?

I have a lot of Street Fighter Comics from Udon, I have some of the old Manga's and I've seen a majority of the games canon endings and I've seen SF2 Animated Film, SF Alpha, that 1990's USA Cartoon with Bison going YES!, and the one with Ryu Ken and Chun Li, so I do have a fair amount of knowledge but if you want to use anime feats and they're canon then go for it. If someone can prove that Ryu and Ken have the speed and skill to match or exceed team 2 then I'll eat my own face and drop it.

the ninjak
The only thing I was wrong about was SF3 which I originally thought was years in the future but if you'd like to use it then go ahead. The only thing I've seen so far is Ryu holding up a boulder which would make his strength superhuman

Would it be more fair if I gave team 2 gear and chi?

I have a lot of Street Fighter Comics from Udon, I have some of the old Manga's and I've seen a majority of the games canon endings and I've seen SF2 Animated Film, SF Alpha, that 1990's USA Cartoon with Bison going YES!, and the one with Ryu Ken and Chun Li, so I do have a fair amount of knowledge but if you want to use anime feats and they're canon then go for it. If someone can prove that Ryu and Ken have the speed and skill to match or exceed team 2 then I'll eat my own face and drop it.

In the anime based before SFIII Ken and Ryu showed pretty spectacular feats.

In Street Fighter Alpha Ryu dodged bullets with ease and once he entered his opponents area activated attacks that had "delayed" powerful response. Kinda like the Kenshiro from Fist of the North Star but without the explosive aftereffect.

In Street Fighter V Ken and Ryu undertook spiritual training form Dhalsim and entered a cave that opened their awarenesses. Upon their trials to become competitive "StreetFighters" they learnt the ability to see the energy in the air and doing so learnt to see their opponent's "intent".
In other words they learnt how to see the lines of influence that their opponents would act upon next. They could see the paths their opponents body parts would move to next. Allowing them to move and improvise countermeasures to avoid and inflict harm to their opponents.

Later opponents like Vega and Bison proved to make such a power "static" due to their ability to move about unpredictably.
But regardless Ken and Ryu's abilities won and adapted to all the fights in the end.

In regards to Batman and Ironfist, taking away their gear and chi. They are going down if we use all feats for Ken and Ryu......

And I didn't even include their wide burst chi abilities from films like Street Fighter Alpha and Ryu's kinetically charge strikes from the end of Street Fighter V. Plus Ken and Ryu's double Hadouken they achieved in mid air that resulted in launching Bison into his huge ship and exploding it from Street Fighter II: The Movie.

Ken and Ryu win this heavily if we factor in all their feats from anime. Their Udon comic feats? I stopped reading it about a year ago. It dragged too much.

sCOURGE_0
Fair enough

Mindset
Originally posted by Lek Kuen
So Two fully powered superhuman Martial arts masters vs half dead Iron Fist and some rich ninja?

=/ Yeah this won't go well. Yea.

IF stomps.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.