Telepaths vs Power!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Telepaths...

Shaman Nate Grey
God Like Cable
Exodus

vs

Superman (Pre Reboot)
Thor
Wonder Woman

Who wins? No bfring.

DarkSaint85
Telepaths. Planck time isn't BFR, not by any stretch of a normal person's imagination.

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Telepaths. Planck time isn't BFR, not by any stretch of a normal person's imagination.

Lol...really Dark? Really bro?

armedforbattle
Even if Planck time doesn't work. I think nate has powerful enough TP to mind rape anyone here.

-Pr-
It's not BFR.

Also, I think Hulk should be added to the power team...

DarkSaint85
Well I would use Planck time here as well. And you might argue it was BFR.....

So wanted to pre empt you, that's all. The others have no defence against that, except maybe WW, but as soon as she enters in after the telepaths it's 3 on 1

carver9
Well I would use Planck time here as well. And you might argue it was BFR.....

So wanted to pre empt you, that's all. The others have no defence against that, except maybe WW, but as soon as she enters in after the telepaths it's 3 on 1

He used it once...its not a common ability for the character.

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
It's not BFR.

Also, I think Hulk should be added to the power team...

Lol...Hulk shouldn't be added to the power team. It's nice like it is. smile

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
He used it once...its not q common ability for the character.

You prefer I use old, outdated displays of power, clinging to what he used to be? This ain't Thor stick out tongue

So he BFRs team power up or down the Spiral, then.

I take it from now on, you will no longer use Hulk's Dark Dimension feats because it happened once, and he doesn't do it often?

-Pr-
Lol...Hulk shouldn't be added to the power team. It's nice like it is. smile

You and your bait threads. I'm going to have to start doing some closing I think...

carver9
You and your bait threads. I'm going to have to start doing some closing I think...

Lol...how is this a bait thread.? I can see arguments made both ways.

carver9
You prefer I use old, outdated displays of power, clinging to what he used to be? This ain't Thor stick out tongue

So he BFRs team power up or down the Spiral, then.

I take it from now on, you will no longer use Hulk's Dark Dimension feats because it happened once, and he doesn't do it often?

Sigh*

DarkSaint85
Its true! If off-topic....

Hulk has used his anger amping power once, to reach WBH levels. Circumstances and being in character dictates that there were a specific set of circumstances that led to him cutting loose, which he didn't show before, and hasn't shown since.

As in character, as per Cho, he is always crunching the numbers and doesn't kill (and only killed because he knew they would come back), per your reasoning, he won't attain those levels again.

carver9
Its true! If off-topic....

Hulk has used his anger amping power once, to reach WBH levels. Circumstances and being in character dictates that there were a specific set of circumstances that led to him cutting loose, which he didn't show before, and hasn't shown since.

As in character, as per Cho, he is always crunching the numbers and doesn't kill (and only killed because he knew they would come back), per your reasoning, he won't attain those levels again.

Hulk went World Breaker 6 times . confused

TheHulk
Telepaths. Planck time isn't BFR, not by any stretch of a normal person's imagination. Lol i love how you use this thread to tell carver about the time BFR thing...lol really no offence but to me people who do that are sour grapes

TheHulk
You and your bait threads. I'm going to have to start doing some closing I think... you do realize if he were to added Hulk it would had been a more obvious bait thread What the f**k? ...referring to the WBH bs Nate thread of course.

-Pr-
Originally posted by TheHulk
you do realize if he were to added Hulk it would had been a more obvious bait thread What the f**k? ...referring to the WBH bs Nate thread of course.

Not from where I'm sitting.

DarkSaint85
Lol i love how you use this thread to tell carver about the time BFR thing...lol really no offence but to me people who do that are sour grapes

I don't think it means what you think it means....

Diesldude
Carter doesn't put hulk in any threads unless he is against a high end sky father. This is to justify his opinion of hulk being in their class, putting him here would have been detrimental to that belief. Somethings never change.

TheHulk
I don't think it means what you think it means.... whistle Mine is a different meaning

DarkSaint85
whistle Mine is a different meaning

Good thing for me then, that mine's the correct own wink

Anyway, do you have a view? At least I did!

carver9
Originally posted by Diesldude
Carter doesn't put hulk in any threads unless he is against a high end sky father. This is to justify his opinion of hulk being in their class, putting him here would have been detrimental to that belief. Somethings never change.

You're my buddy too Dieldude. smile

I miss our old debating days.

SM and WW have superb tp deffense but IMO, these 3 are too much for them - death by mindrape, psionics win, even factoring the speed blitz in.

DarkSaint85
He used it once...its not a common ability for the character.

Flyattractor
Superman moves faster then Team TP can even think and takes em out and then punks Thor just because he can.

TheHulk
Good thing for me then, that mine's the correct own wink

Anyway, do you have a view? At least I did! I think the battle will be decided by Nate by how he wants to end this...

Mr.SunKing
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Superman moves faster then Team TP can even think and takes em out and then punks Thor just because he can.
not when some of the members are pure intangible/ pure energy, coupled with temporal based abilities, not to mention stepping outside of time

also a multiversal telepath.

I also feel it's well within Shaman Nate's ability to create Red sun radiation. During his noobish Shaman appearances he created a miniature sun that pretty much destroyed/incinerated an entire city and queen Jean.

they usually don't instablitz either. everyone on team one has at least force-fields and teleportation too.

bump

Oliver North
Its close, imho.

the longer the fight goes, the more it favors the telepaths, but I do see them being vulnerable to a blitz or some of Thor's more esoteric abilities.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.