Ironman vs Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Whiteclipse
Its been done before I know, but I have a few options for you guys.

1. Ironman and Colossus fight in standard fashion.

2. Ironman does not get flight but still has use of repulsors (dodging and sidestepping are improved)

3. Toe to toe slugfest.

4. Tony faces Colossonaut with his Hulkbuster armor

Who wins in these different scenarios?

armedforbattle
Tony wins all, except 4 maybe? I don't know too much about Cnaut

Whiteclipse
Oh, and the fights are all downtown New York.

Whiteclipse
Originally posted by armedforbattle
Tony wins all, except 4 maybe? I don't know too much about Cnaut

I dont know how Tony would do in #4, Hulk tore him up pretty fast so I guess it depends how you think WWHulk would do against Colossonaut. I think fight 2 would be pretty interesting. Tony is grounded but still very mobile cool

Tony Stark
Iron Man wins all 4 repulsors down

KingD19
No way he wins 4.

3...maybe a slight edge to Pete since it's a slugfest.

1 and 2 I give to Stark. But 2 is only a slight majority.

Rage.Of.Olympus
1. Iron Man.

2. Iron Man.

3. Iron Man. Wouldn't be surprised if he was portrayed as strong or even stronger at regular levels.

4. Colossus with his Juggernaut powers gets knocked around initially in a contest of strength but would win on endurance alone if nothing else.

KingD19
Just recently Rogue with She-Hulk's powers tore apart an Iron Man suit.

And I believe he said it was a good thing he was remote controlling that one, because if she'd done the same while he was wearing his, he'd be dead. I could be wrong about his statement though.

But in a slugfest, I doubt Iron Man is outright stronger than Colossus.

juggernaut74
Yea I can't see Iron Man beating Colossus in a slugfest. War Machine wasn't doing all that well against Colossus recently and in fact Colossus looked stronger.

ColossusGrundy
Hasn't #1 been done in comics before?

If tony stays away from him, he'll do well, but if he gets in arm's reach he's toast.

H2H, Tony's toast, no matter how much disrespect the forum puts against Piotr, he'd tear IM apart H2H.

pym-ftw
Tony
Tony 7/10
Piotr
Idk colossunaut is mostly speculation

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.