kotor II extra lightsaber forms

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sledgod84

Nephthys

KingD19
Well Djem So was created sometime(not expanded upon) before 4,000 BBY.

KOTOR took place in 3,956, and KOTOR II took place in 3,961.

So with 39 years left between then and the Great Sith War, there's a chance it could have been a new form, still in development, or in use but the Exile didn't know about it since she was exiled from the Order.

Sledgod84
Yes it is indeed possible to use and lightsaber, or Force form for that matter, with two LS or a double-bladed LS.

I have stated Jar'Kai as 'I' feel that it depicts a focus toward mastering double blades or duel weapons in combat, not simply having two weapons. As an example as to why I have included it; Zannah has a double blade, but she uses Soresu to better defend herself. Somebody like A'Sharad Hett or Serra Kito were considerably more aggressive in their employment of two LS, as were they more efficient with their offensive prowess. Jar'Kai would explain why this could be so. Though obviously, they could also be utilizing any of the other LS forms.

My point is to see what people think the many varied and different LS and Force forms would look like represented in a kotor II style, not what is canonically correct here or there.

As a side note KingD19s explanation on Djem So sounds pretty spot on to me.

NewGuy01
"Djem So: Defense - 4"

Yeah... You do know Djem So is based off of high defense, and immediate counterattack right?

Sledgod84
Yea I know, but chucking in the -4 Defence w/the +2 DvCT makes it more focused on single battle rather than being all round highly well defended (there's other forms that do that as well). So I tried to make it focused on single combat and keep it balanced.

Feel free to chuck up your own interpretation.

Sledgod84
Lets try and see if we can get the Force flowing here..

Trakata is a pretty difficult to stat out I think, as there ain't much said on it. Much of it would have to come from what people 'feel' Trakata is like. For the form though, I'd go with a +1 to weapon threat range to represent it's use of deception and unique blade on/blade off qualities to get around an opponent's guard and deal some serious damage, as well as a +2 to Force power damage, as having better use of the Force is a deciding reason many of the Jedi who had chosen to learn it did so. I don't see Trakata as being any more powerful than that, so I wouldn't add any more 'buffs'.

What do you guys think? Toss up some ideas on how to expand on this form/ any of the other forms.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.